Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. (28808 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by tartarus(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol my boarding school was for ajebutters. I didn't suffer. Went to ABTI academy (now known as AUN academy) in Yola, adamawa state grin grin
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Theajala72: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
sad

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
jibbish:

I will know you, but lemme just dey on low key

Lmao
I was a trouble maker
Maybe not really

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Egein(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:
I am glad I entered COMLAG in the time of OBASA
If not, I for hear Wien
Wasn't easy sha
I never cried when my mum drops me off
I was stubborn, rude, calm, bully, bullied grin

Was I really bullied?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

In all COMLAG gave me a life time experience

I was admitted into Comlag in 95. Obasa joined us in 96 or so. I was so notorious, I was sent to the guard room 6 times in my 3 years there. I remember the "Blackman" legend. I remember "bacha burger".

I enjoyed jacking lockers and swerving people's garri.

Together we shall win! Together!

2 Likes

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Egein(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
tartarus:
Lol my boarding school was for ajebutters. I didn't suffer. Went to ABTI academy (now known as AUN academy) in Yola, adamawa state grin grin

Please leave this place. Adults are talking you're putting mouth.

12 Likes

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by jibbish(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Lmao
I was a trouble maker
Maybe not really

cheesy cheesy

Issokay
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Egein:

I was admitted into Comlag in 95. Obasa joined us in 96 or so. I was so notorious, I was sent to the guard room 6 times in my 3 years there. I remember the "Blackman" legend. I remember "bacha burger".

See our seniors that made school tough for us oo
The likes of this fair labour prefect
Johnbull
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by jibbish(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Egein:

Bhad guy... Jacking pple's locker wasn't a good thing most especially during swara period. May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
jibbish:

Issokay

Well
What can I remember
Maybe a few of me

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by jibbish(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

See our seniors that made school tough for us oo
The likes of this fair labour prefect
Johnbull

I dey find Dozie of Scorpion House
Johnbull of Octopus House
Micheal of Scorpion House. I have forgotten that his last name. That guy na bastard I swear
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
jibbish:

Bhad guy... Jacking pple's locker wasn't a good thing most especially during swara period. May God have mercy on you

As in ehn
We go chop peas taya

Swara hold me
Then this Yoruba teacher selling kulikuli
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Adekdammy: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Finished 2002

Entered 1996
I rep Tiger house
And I think I was in Ruby from the start

Remembered going to play football there around 98 to qualify for inter command games.
I rep Cdssikeja

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by jibbish(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

As in ehn
We go chop peas taya

Swara hold me
cheesy cheesy

Toothpaste licking was the order of the day... All in a bid to meet up with last soaks
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by jibbish(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

As in ehn
We go chop peas taya

Swara hold me
cheesy cheesy

Even French Teacher side where contraband was the order of the day.

RiP to Sgt Preke
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Obidikejr(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
I survived NNSS Borokiri till they kicked my ass out, boarding house was a major life transformation process for me because i went from "ajebutter" to "Thug life" overnight. I remember entering Jss1 with a very heavy box and coming back home for holidays with an almost empty box, they stole almost everything i had because i was a careless amateur ajebutter, they continued to steal all my stuff until i got to Jss2 and became a 'cartel member'. My school father was one of the 'baddest' seniors and he made me a 'young thug', by the time i was in Jss3 i had become so notorious that even the seniors consulted me for 'jobs', i was the 'go to guy' for contrabands, smuggling in of suya, fried yam and just about anything you needed from the barracks or outside school walls. I finally got kicked out for masterminding one of the biggest heists ever, i miss those days though, bitter sweet memories, you had to be sharp to survive and never display weakness or you will be taken advantage of, back then we feared and respected our senoirs so much that they were like 'mini gods'

We could make a movie from your life in high school... Sounds interesting lol
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by chyima(f): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

I should know you
I wasn't a feeler Neither was I an Abu
I rolled with all Gimme a clue about you
From my moniker you can decode, I was very quiet Hope you are in our whatsapp group?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Egein(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
fortune5351:

Obasa was my Deputy Commandant back then in NMS Zaria.

He joined Comlag in 96 to become AO. He was a Captain. We heard tales of what he did at NMS. Guy was badass, brov.
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by scientiar: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Oh God boarding house schools can't be compare with the day to day ones. From the low meagre meal to the chapel, to the short put(defecation), seniority of the highest order. I can't mention more.

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by henchamb(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
I survived sexual molestation in a boys boarding school

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by harriet412(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
kikikiki grin grin grin grin boarding school? biko not for me cheesy
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Egein(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
jibbish:

I know. I was a swaratic loafer.

Comlag was like my family's preferred school. All of my cousin's, Faith, Victoria and Samuel Ayah, all attended Comlag. My brother, Eky, later went on to become Flying Horse House captain.
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by vic155: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yes I survived it too but i dont think I ll allow my kid to suffer the way I do. Government Unity School Gombe
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by soberdrunk(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Obidikejr:

We could make a movie from your life in high school... Sounds interesting lol

Trust me it will be a 'bestseller' and have part 1, 2, 3 because the adventures were many..... grin
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Obidikejr(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shortyy:
I went through hell in boarding school.

My school being a missionary school, it wasn't easy for us at all. Especially the Junior one's.

If I begin to tell the story, it'd be published as a novel cuz it was all shitty the whole time.

Hmmmm Oluchi
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
jibbish:

I dey find Dozie of Scorpion House
Johnbull of Octopus House
Micheal of Scorpion House. I have forgotten that his last name. That guy na bastard I swear

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Demons they were
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
FGGC calabar, those babes nearly killed me. Der beat air comot from my nose. Every Saturday after inspection der must brush you dat one Na sure.

3 Likes

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Egein(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
when u finish from comlag? My brother and I attended 2 diff boarding schools. He attended comlag ipaja while I attended another one after spending 2 years in comlag '96- '98.

You sure say you nor be Paschal of Flying Horse House? That ajegunle boy wey dey port men hole.
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
chyima:

From my moniker you can decode, I was very quiet
Hope you are in our whatsapp group?

No I am not lol
The last I communicated with was Marian and Dayo
You should know them
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by chyima(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Egein:

He joined Comlag in 96 to become AO. He was a Captain. We heard tales of what he did at NMS. Guy was badass, brov.

Then after Obasa came in Echebiwe,the lanky AO can never forget the day guys set him by wearing white bedsheet during night prep,the guy ran with his legs touching his head.
the next day was bad for the boys,flogging by RSM and other soldiers

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Teedeechian(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
If I went to boarding school, I'd be expelled the following day.
I was damn stubborn back then in highschool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities / What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) / How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.