Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (669043 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
This video actually opened my eyes to a bitter truth! Apparently all marvel movies are the same. They are kinda doing copy and paste with their storylines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmz3unV69Pc

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
sapidsapiens:
This video actually opened my eyes to a bitter truth! Apparently all marvel movies are the same. They are kinda doing copy and paste with their storylines.

Show me how Captain America: The Winter Soldier is similar to Black Panther? Or how Thor is similar to Spiderman: Homecoming, you filthy, brain-dead, pesky, lazy, idiotic, trolling piece of trash?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kaycee7:
Show me how Captain America: The Winter Soldier is similar to Black Panther? Or how Thor is similar to Spiderman: Homecoming, you filthy, brain-dead, pesky, lazy, idiotic, trolling piece of trash?

take am easy na! grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

take am easy na! grin grin grin
The dude just trigger my rage mode. angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:15am On Aug 29, 2018
GTFOH before I slap you silly undecided

sapidsapiens:

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Kaycee7:
The dude just trigger my rage mode. angry

lol! grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Kaycee7:
Chai! shocked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Watching season 2 of Luke Cage.

Quick Question: When it comes down to sheer strength, who's stronger between Cap and Luke??
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mgtow: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lana1:

Quick Question: When it comes down to sheer strength, who's stronger between Cap and Luke??

Luke Cage na... haba!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Luke Cage

Lana1:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
mgtow:

Luke Cage na... haba!
Na simple qweshun i ask i no kee persin!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
Luke Cage

Thought so too. And deep down i knew the answer to that but that scene where Cap pulled down Bucky's chopper in Civil War still dey burst my brain!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
I doubt if Luke can hold that chopper considering his strength the bottom rack would come off

Lana1:
Thought so too. And deep down i knew the answer to that but that scene where Cap pulled down Bucky's chopper in Civil War still dey burst my brain!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2018

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by snezBaba: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
GeekHub (comics. Movies <DC/Marvel>. Anime. Games. Tech. Science and every other thing that make geeks tick✔
chat..whatsapp.com/4jfCkU8CNDW6HTLxA3kRdD
(Remove one of the dots)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jasonteague(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
DID LOKI DISGUISE HIMSELF AS THE HULK IN INFINITY WAR?. Discuss.

According to the theory, Bruce Banner is acting suspiciously out of character for the entire movie. He can’t Hulk out, he seems to know an awful lot about the whole Thanos situation, and his long-awaited reunion with Black Widow is awkward and unusually silent. While one could chalk up the uncomfortableness of that reunion to the two-year time frame in between their last meeting, it doesn’t quite add up.

Hulk’s sudden ability to remember everything that happened to him during the battle with Thanos and company on board the Asgardian ship flies in the face of previous canon in which Bruce Banner seemingly can’t remember what happens to him when he Hulks out. As for Bruce Banner struggling to turn into his brutish alter ego, the most-accepted answer within fandom is that
Hulk was embarrassed after being so easily smacked down by Thanos aboard the Asgardian ship. The Russo Brothers offered the explanation that after being in control for two years, Hulk isn’t too keen on going back to being used purely as a weapon by Bruce Banner to solve all of his problems when the going gets tough.
But more convincing than any of these arguments is the idea that Bruce’s “performance issues” were actually misdirection on the part of Loki, who has been masquerading as Hulk the whole time. It wouldn’t be the first time we’ve seen Loki steal someone’s identity. He did it to his own father at the end of Thor: The Dark World and proceeded to employ Matt Damon in a deeply narcissistic stage play. Adding further fuel to this fire is the question of how did Heimdall know to send Hulk to the Sanctum Sanctorum? In Marvel’s Infinity Gauntlet mini-series, it is the Silver Surfer who crash-lands into Doctor Strange’s magical bachelor pad, a plot which was given to the Hulk in the movie. One could reasonably theorize that Loki had worked out a plan with Heimdall to send himself in disguise to the location of one of the only other people in the universe who has hands-on experience wielding the power of an Infinity Stone: Doctor Strange. After their less-than-pleasant encounter in Thor: Ragnarok , Loki would likely try a stealthier approach to enlisting the Sorcerer Supreme’s help so he doesn’t wind up falling for thirty minutes all over again.
So if the Hulk is actually Loki, where is the real Hulk hiding? We have three theories:
1. Hulk is safe and sound somewhere on Earth. He stashed Odin there after faking his own death at the end of The Dark World, so it’s well within his wheelhouse.
2. He could have perished in the Snapture.
3. Hulk escaped Thanos’ destruction of the Asgardian vessel along with Valkyrie, Korg, and Miek.
Or maybe Loki really did die in an attempt to heroically sacrifice himself for his brother and their people. But knowing Loki? Probably not. We’ll find out come 2019 when Avengers 4 finally rolls into theaters and attempts to solve the problem of how to undo the Snapture.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jasonteague:

According to the theory, Bruce Banner is acting suspiciously out of character for the entire movie. He can’t Hulk out, he seems to know an awful lot about the whole Thanos situation, and his long-awaited reunion with Black Widow is awkward and unusually silent. While one could chalk up the uncomfortableness of that reunion to the two-year time frame in between their last meeting, it doesn’t quite add up.

Hulk’s sudden ability to remember everything that happened to him during the battle with Thanos and company on board the Asgardian ship flies in the face of previous canon in which Bruce Banner seemingly can’t remember what happens to him when he Hulks out. As for Bruce Banner struggling to turn into his brutish alter ego, the most-accepted answer within fandom is that
Hulk was embarrassed after being so easily smacked down by Thanos aboard the Asgardian ship. The Russo Brothers offered the explanation that after being in control for two years, Hulk isn’t too keen on going back to being used purely as a weapon by Bruce Banner to solve all of his problems when the going gets tough.
But more convincing than any of these arguments is the idea that Bruce’s “performance issues” were actually misdirection on the part of Loki, who has been masquerading as Hulk the whole time. It wouldn’t be the first time we’ve seen Loki steal someone’s identity. He did it to his own father at the end of Thor: The Dark World and proceeded to employ Matt Damon in a deeply narcissistic stage play. Adding further fuel to this fire is the question of how did Heimdall know to send Hulk to the Sanctum Sanctorum? In Marvel’s Infinity Gauntlet mini-series, it is the Silver Surfer who crash-lands into Doctor Strange’s magical bachelor pad, a plot which was given to the Hulk in the movie. One could reasonably theorize that Loki had worked out a plan with Heimdall to send himself in disguise to the location of one of the only other people in the universe who has hands-on experience wielding the power of an Infinity Stone: Doctor Strange. After their less-than-pleasant encounter in Thor: Ragnarok , Loki would likely try a stealthier approach to enlisting the Sorcerer Supreme’s help so he doesn’t wind up falling for thirty minutes all over again.
So if the Hulk is actually Loki, where is the real Hulk hiding? We have three theories:
1. Hulk is safe and sound somewhere on Earth. He stashed Odin there after faking his own death at the end of The Dark World, so it’s well within his wheelhouse.
3. Hulk escaped Thanos’ destruction of the Asgardian vessel along with Valkyrie, Korg, and Miek.
Or maybe Loki really did die in an attempt to heroically sacrifice himself for his brother and their people. But knowing Loki? Probably not. We’ll find out come 2019 when Avengers 4 finally rolls into theaters and attempts to solve the problem of how to undo the Snapture.

This theory is DOA to me. Why? Most of the internal struggles between Banner and The Hulk happened in private. Why would Loki be putting on a show when there's no audience? And this theory totally wipes off the scene where Banner tells Hulk, "We've got a lot to work out"

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
That theory is one of the worst,banner displayed great knowledge about Vision and Ultron even thanos said there will be no resurrection for Loki.The best theory I've seen so far is that hulk doesn't want to come out because people of earth see him as a monster and banner only uses the hulk when he's in trouble

Jasonteague:

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Kaycee7:
This theory is DOA to me. Why? Most of the internal struggles between Banner and The Hulk happened in private. Why would Loki be putting on a show when there's no audience? And this theory totally wipes off the scene where Banner tells Hulk, "We've got a lot to work out"
smh you've no idea who Loki is! he's the God of confusion,the god of mischief!!

He made us to believe there's is no way he could be alive after several times of been dead and resurrected!!

We all know Loki can transform into any one,he can as well transform other people into anybody he wishes!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
smh you've no idea who Loki is! he's the God of confusion,the god of mischief!!

He made us to believe there's is no way he could be alive after several times of been dead and resurrected!!

We all know Loki can transform into any one,he can as well transform other people into anybody he wishes!!

Loki is dead !!! Carry your kunkhead foh

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
snezBaba:
GeekHub (comics. Movies <DC/Marvel>. Anime. Games. Tech. Science and every other thing that make geeks tick✔
chat..whatsapp.com/4jfCkU8CNDW6HTLxA3kRdD
(Remove one of the dots)
didn't work
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Season 2 of Iron Fist is actually way better than season 1. They finally realised that Danny is the weakest link of his own show. IF works as an ensemble show and Danny was not annoying and didn't sprout his signature phrase. Misty & Colleen's chemistry is fantastic, they should just do the Daugthers of the Dragons spin-off. Alice Eve was surprisingly good. Unlike the first season, I might actually rewatch it.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
cao:
Season 2 of Iron Fist is actually way better than season 1. They finally realised that Danny is the weakest link of his own show. IF works as an ensemble show and Danny was not annoying and didn't sprout his signature phrase. Misty & Colleen's chemistry is fantastic, they should just do the Daugthers of the Dragons spin-off. Alice Eve was surprisingly good. Unlike the first season, I might actually rewatch it.

the fight scenes were better, but the show is still nowhere near the top dogs. can't wait for daredevil 3

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gmajor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
cao:
WTF
Iron fist was Renewed for a second season.
WTF
In a world where some nice shows are being cancelled it's shocking how a shitfest like Iron fist managed to get a second season.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gmajor:

WTF
WTF
In a world where some nice shows are being cancelled it's shocking how a shitfest like Iron fist managed to get a second season.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SeKTo(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2018
y'all should drop your number let expand the argument to whatapp......Dc and marvel s*hit

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Norman4real(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2018
cao:
I'm halfway through season 2 and no doubt it's much better than the first. I however don't understand why people are so caught up with this Colleen character. I don't really find her interesting but her fight scenes are top notch. What I really want is a heroes for hire team up of Luke Cage and Danny Rand for an entire season.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gmajor(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=71044757][/quote]
Argue with the truth
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Gmajor:

WTF
WTF

Well life isn't fair bro. But its cool it was renewed cause season 2 was lit. Can't believe am saying this but I can't wait for season 3. The improvements were effective, better plot, better fight scene, better characters... ps watch out for 1 Mary Walker she's a badass. The down side is that this season raised a lot of questions and also failed to answer about 90% of them. I guess that's what season 3 is for.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sultan5:

Well life isn't fair bro. But its cool it was renewed cause season 2 was lit. Can't believe am saying this but I can't wait for season 3. The improvements were effective, better plot, better fight scene, better characters... ps watch out for 1 Mary Walker she's a badass. The down side is that this season raised a lot of questions and also failed to answer about 90% of them. I guess that's what season 3 is for.
I gave up in season one after 30mins of watching it

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.