Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664991 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
the time you use in stalking disney,use it to ask DC for a MoS sequel or flash movie

BlackManta:

Disney : Hey can I copy your homework?

Warner Bros : Okay, but change it a bit so that no one will know you copied.

Disney : Done.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
the time you use in stalking disney,use it to ask DC for a MoS sequel or flash movie

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
She may claim it's hers? and most gullible boys on this forum will fall for it.
Dude, get a life. We don't want to hear your sad bullshit and weird obsession with ladies on Nairaland. Carry ur wahala elsewhere. This is a forum for comicbookmovies.

6 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
And who's this bastard quoting me? quote me again and I will fry your black smelling ass.
grin grin grin grin.
I'd love to see you try, bitch cheesy. You think you're a big boy because you can hide behind a keyboard and spew all this shit from your mouth abi?
Try it and you'll know the meaning of Juju Sugar grin grin grin. You don't know jacksh!t. LMAO!!!
Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, philfearon, XxSabrinaxX, Shittaakeem, JJOF, TheKingIsHere, Raalsalghul, cao and all other users in this thread
Please advise this adopted virgin to reel himself in before he shoots himself in the leg.....
You've been warned......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
And who's this bastard quoting me? quote me again and I will fry your black smelling ass.
Bro, take your problems with you and leave. I see your everywhere on Nairaland attacking different girls. Are you sad? Smh
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
JujuSugar:

grin grin grin grin.
I'd love to see you try, bitch cheesy. You're think you're a big boy because you can hide behind a keyboard and spew all this shit from your mouth abi?
Try it and you'll know the meaning of JujuSugar grin grin grin. You don't know jacksh!t. LMAO!!!
Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, philfearon, XxSabrinaxX, Shittaakeem, JJOF, TheKingIsHere, Raalsalghul, cao and all other users in this thread
Please advise this adopted virgin to reel himself in before he shoots himself in the leg.....
You've been warned......
I dnt even knw wats wrong with dat guy.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Bro, take your problems with you and leave. I see your everywhere on Nairaland attacking different girls. Are you sad? Smh
You must be a blind stupid boy.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
JujuSugar:

grin grin grin grin.
I'd love to see you try, bitch cheesy. You think you're a big boy because you can hide behind a keyboard and spew all this shit from your mouth abi?
Try it and you'll know the meaning of Juju Sugar grin grin grin. You don't know jacksh!t. LMAO!!!
Cc. MJBOL. T, Vic2R. ee, philf. earon, XxSabr. inaxX, Shittaake. em, JJO. F, TheKingIsH. ere, Raals. alghul, cao and all other users in this thread
You've been warned......
Mumu! you can only say this shit online but try this nonsense with me offline and see how you will end.

Next time quote me with that your burnt hands and you will see the other side of me, mannerless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Mumu! you can only say this shit online but try this nonsense with me offline and see how you will end.

Next time quote me with than your burnt hands and you will see the other side of me, mannerless thing.
grin Hehehe...
Adìẹ funfun kò mọ ara rẹ̀lágbà......... The white chicken does not realize its age cheesy cheesy
Rextizz, I advise you for the final time to reel yourself in. Don't be a glutton for punishment......
I am strong. You are weak. You will lick my boots, and I will grind my heel into your face. And you will enjoy it, because you're a m0r0n.....
For the last time, be warned.....
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Err... what is going on now? This one my mentions don pick up, abeg I no want primary school nonsense. I ain't got time to be following a rejected ice cream internet gangsta...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
You must be a blind stupid boy.
Bro. You're the one who's been going up and down derailing the thread with your obsession for Sabrina. And now you're trying to intimidate another one..... Not to mention I've seen your posts and you're always stalking Nairaland girls or being rude to them....
Again, how sad are you? Have you no life?

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
cao:
Err... what is going on now? This one my mentions don pick up, abeg I no want primary school nonsense. I ain't got time to be following a rejected ice cream internet gangsta...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Bro. You're the one who's been going up and down derailing the thread with your obsession for Sabrina. And now you're trying to intimidate another one..... Not to mention I've seen your posts and you're always stalking Nairaland girls or being rude to them....
Again, how sad are you? Have you no life?
Get a life boy, I still insist that moniker is fake, only dumb people will not notice that.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Get a life boy, I still insist that moniker is fake, only dumb people will not notice that.
Lol. So you've now embarked on a mission to pick fights with any girl you see on Nairaland because of it? How scary are you, bro?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Look at the animal that just registered this month trying to argue with his/her father, I guess you don't know your mate?

I guess you don't know I eat little bitches like you for breakfast? mess with me and you will regret it, and to those miserable sissies liking his/her post, I got nothing to tell y'all dumbasses.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:

Next time quote me with that your burnt hands and you will see the other side of me, mannerless thing.
Rextizzle kiloshele cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Lol. So you've now embarked on a mission to pick fights with any girl you see on Nairaland because of it? How scary are you, bro?
I've busted asses of fake people here and I will still continue, even the admin of this forum can't stop me. grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Look at the animal that just registered this month trying to argue with his/her father, I guess you don't know your mate?

I guess you don't know I eat little bitches like you for breakfast? mess with me and you will regret it, and to those miserable sissies liking his/her post, I got nothing to tell y'all dumbasses.
With all these shit dribbling out of your mouth, I don't know whether to hand you a breath mint or a tissue paper grin grin grin
Don't think anything you say can scare me o. I dont have any drop of respect for keyboard soldiers like you....
Quote me again, and this time i'll take you to the deep end.... the point of no return.....
Onen e n’oogun adoado ee gb’ ayinyan win. cheesy cheesy
I may be a recent user but if you're not careful with me, you'll end up deactivating your account.....
Final Warning......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Rex. tizzle kiloshele cool cool cool cool cool cool
Ask that mannerless animal wey dey play with his/her life. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Ask that mannerless animal wey dey play with his/her life. grin
Di ulu be e don panen panen, a ka jo ni melo melo.
Rextizz, If a drum is sounding "kill him, kill him" one should dance to it with caution. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you want to insult me, quote my moniker and don't be a bitch. You're acting like you have all the balls in the world behind a computer screen, How funny are you? grin grin
SMDH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
Abi, you wan follow nonsense?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
I've busted asses of fake people here and I will still continue, even the admin of this forum can't stop me. grin
Whatever makes you happy, bro. Its your life undecided
But can you please leave this thread alone. This keyboard warfare can be done elsewhere.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy

Me like what am seeing

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rextizz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
cao:

Tell that boy to stop quoting me because I might be able to spill alot of blood this night, let it stay in it lane, i got no time for cretins. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
JJOF:

I dnt even knw wats wrong with dat guy.
He needs help bro Lol
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
someone cannot play with you again
cao:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
cheesy

Me like what am seeing
Hope you'll still be here when the fun begins wink
Somebody (Rexjizz) wants to be seeing this thread in his nightmares grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Peacebayo: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.