Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664886 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
After Aquaman & Venom's performance, I think its highly likely that Captain Marvel will cross 1billion at the box office. Critics are praising Brie Larson's acting saying that the trailers didn't do her justice.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
JujuSugar:
After Aquaman & Venom's performance, I think its highly likely that Captain Marvel will cross 1billion at the box office. Critics are praising Brie Larson's acting saying that the trailers didn't do her justice.
I love ur profile picture.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 1:14am On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:
Lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JujuSugar(f): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2019
JJOF:

I love ur profile picture.
Thanks smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2019
i highly doubt that,no origin CBM has grossed a billion dollars where the main character has never appeared in a previous film

i've been tracking the hype for CM,it has reduced compared to last year

JujuSugar:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:
hulk616
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2019
philfearon:

hulk616
I m here. Do you need help escaping from the dark universe called DCEU

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2019
hulk616:
I m here. Do you need help escaping from the dark universe called DCEU
Lol...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
hulk616, wetin DCEU do u na?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
wakanda forever

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Topmaike007(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
MJBOLT:
wakanda forever

I still prefer Atlantis

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Topmaike007:
I still prefer Atlantis
ruled by namor
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Topmaike007(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2019
hulk616:
ruled by namor
is Arthur Curry's that is the real king of Atlantis... The Aquaman

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
is Arthur Curry's that is the real king of Atlantis... The Aquaman
you are in the marvel universe, the king of Atlantis is namor.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Topmaike007(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2019
hulk616:
you are in the marvel universe, the king of Atlantis is namor.
okay there is always a saying that if you're in Rome behave like the Romans, but nevertheless Authur still remain King of Atlantis.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
I still prefer Atlantis

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:42am On Feb 04, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:44am On Feb 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:41am On Feb 04, 2019
Cap got his old shield back grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2019
So Brie Larson releases another teaser video on Twitter this Saturday.

This time she is fighting a skrull disguised as a white guy undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
wakanda forever

Chinko awards cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Raalsalghul:
Chinko awards cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Where is Mjbolt when you need to troll him. Dude's been celebrating okrika awards for Marvel like no tomorrow. Quote me when you folks win an oscar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Cap. got his shield back, yay. I think d reason y thanos could beat him was bcuz of d piece of junk t'challa gave him.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by acekhalifa(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
JJOF:
Cap. got his shield back, yay. I think d reason y thanos could beat him was bcuz of d piece of junk t'challa gave him.

lol. even if he had two of his original shields, Thanos would still have beaten his ass up. even dem big boiz like Hulk, Dr Strange, Bleeding Edge Armor Ironman, scarlet winch all got their asses whooped.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2019
acekhalifa:

lol. even if he had two of his original shields, Thanos would still have beaten his ass up. even dem big boiz like Hulk, Dr Strange, Bleeding Edge Armor Ironman, scarlet winch all got their asses whooped.
Dnt mind me o, I's only joking.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by acekhalifa(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
JJOF:

Dnt mind me o, I's only joking.

hehe. and don't be surprised to see Cap with his shield holding his own against Thanos abi injuring the Titan in Infinity War. grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
acekhalifa:

hehe. and don't be surprised to see Cap with his shield holding his own against Thanos abi injuring the Titan in Infinity War. grin grin
How Thanos is defeated will make or mar Endgame... Marvel has already shown that none of the Avengers past and present are in the same power level with him. Infact, when you watch all the fights, you will notice that Thanos was even withholding and not wasting his time more than is necessary.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
philfearon:

How Thanos is defeated will make or mar Endgame... Marvel has already shown that none of the Avengers past and present are in the same power level with him. Infact, when you watch all the fights, you will notice that Thanos was even withholding and not wasting his time more than is necessary.
I think there best bet is going back in time, to battle Thanos b4 he acquires d infinity stones. Even at dat, Thanos is still a good fighter, surrounded by bloody warriors. For Captain America to die, then it's really going to b a tough one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.