Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666774 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2019
drawing blood from someone is not winning

pu7pl3:

In SUPERHERO movies the SUPERHEROS always win...thats why they are SUPERHERO movies thats why iron man with no training and just some metal could draw blood from thanos that is basically a god with those infinity stones

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2019
Abuheekmat:

He's not human..all his powers is as expected.

Thats why i love batman vs superman..

Batman beat his ass...

I love that scene die...e sweet me pass orgasm.

What i hate about superman is making him all powerful and making all other heroes look stupid when superman is fighting his aliens villian.

Man heroes is expected to give those aliens tough time although we know they can not defeat alien
I didn't know know marvetits can be this daft.
Only someone who lacks understanding will not know why Superman was able to beat Zod... Unlike Zod whose powers were amped up the moment he came to earth's sun and Atmosphere later in the movie, Superman has lived on earth all his life and his bodies structural composition has been better readjusted to the Sun for more than 25yrs. Common sense should tell that this person should be the strongest between the two, and no amount of military training is going to beat 25yrs+ of the sun power accumulation.

Secondly, for those saying Superman beat Steppenwolf easily, you still forgot Superman's death is the reason Steppenwolf even attempted coming to earth. Steppenwolf himself feared Superman before his death, not to talk of post-ressurection Superman that was amped up.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
i despise the over rated character,his fanboys act like he's untouchable and the best thing since sliced bread,his powers bore me and are too one dimensional.

Please how are his powers one dimensional...is it the freeze breath or laser eyes or super strength and durability or the flight or the superspeed...basically all the powers except mind control and magic and you say its one dimensional? Abi you just wan speak english

Who is ur favourite superhero then and why is he better than supes?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
no,it doesnt

In your case yes. You've been pining for a man of steel sequel as far back as I can remember. Nothing bad in that. I'm personally looking forward to endgame.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
drawing blood from someone is not winning

Goin by the other guys comment he should not even be able to draw blood fr a being like thanos...i only used the example to drive my point about being a superhero im a superhero movie home
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

Please how are his powers one dimensional...is it the freeze breath or laser eyes or super strength and durability or the flight or the superspeed...basically all the powers except mind control and magic and you say its one dimensional? Abi you just wan speak english

He is a one dimensional marvetits, don't waste your time bro.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2019
is superman capable of weather manipulation,telekinesis,telepathy,matter manipulation,soul manipulation,precognition,energy manipulation etc so where did you get that idea he has basically all the powers.

pu7pl3:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2019
as far back as few months ago abi

Raalsalghul:
In your case yes. You've been pining for a man of steel sequel as far back as I can remember. Nothing bad in that. I'm personally looking forward to endgame.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

He is a one dimensional marvetits, don't waste your time bro.

Marvetit grin lol...whats that grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

Marvetit grin lol...whats that grin
Daft marvel fan!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
is superman capable of weather manipulation,telekinesis,telepathy,matter manipulation,soul manipulation,precognition,energy manipulation etc so where did you get that idea he has basically all the powers.

Energy manipulation yes (laser eyes) weather manipulation close(ice breath...dude can easily fly into the sky freeze a cloud heat it back up and cause rain...or superspeed fast enough to cause a tornado)telepathy and telekinesis close(super hearing x ray vision and super duper strength) soul manipulation he cant do which is under magic too same with precognition

You dint say ur fav. Superhero and why

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

In SUPERHERO movies the SUPERHEROS always win...thats why they are SUPERHERO movies thats why iron man with no training and just some metal could draw blood from thanos that is basically a god with those infinity stones
It's true the hero eventually wins. But atleast, let d villain give d hero lots of problem, b4 getting defeated.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

Daft marvel fan!
grin cheesy grin

Lol...lets not call names bro grin grin

I like marvel too but im not this biased men....the dc even has more compelling stories tbh
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
heat vision is not energy manipulation,freeze breath is not weather manipulation,x ray vision and super hearing is not telekinesis and telepathy and there are guys capable of soul manipulation,precognition who are not magic users.

pu7pl3:

Energy manipulation yes (laser eyes) weather manipulation close(ice breath...dude can easily fly into the sky freeze a cloud heat it back up and cause rain...or superspeed fast enough to cause a tornado)telepathy and telekinesis close(super hearing x ray vision and suoer duper strength) soul manipulation he cant do which is under magic too same with precognition
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2019
that one no possible with dc film na

JJOF:

It's true the hero eventually wins. But atleast, let d villain give d hero lots of problem, b4 getting defeated.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Laurene:
you said that it has been long posted, so I mean whether it's the review or link to the movie itself?
Generally on dis thread, it's been long.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:

Again if you knew the comics or animation you would know that supes go to great length to win most times...he suffers and sacrifices himself alot...even in that mos movie...they fought for hours and destroyed a whole city dont also forget his fight with doomsday that got him killed....bro supes is not one of the dceu's problem atall
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
heat vision is not energy manipulation,freeze breath is not weather manipulation,x ray vision and super hearing is not telekinesis and telepathy and there are guys capable of soul manipulation,precognition who are not magic users.

Laser eyes is definitely energy manipulation bro...and i didnt say the others were..i said they were close and based on the point you raised about his powers being one dimensional this only further proves otherwise...you dont want to even say who ur favourite is and what powers they have that is more "multi dimensional"
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

Again if you knew the comics or animation you would know that supes go to great length to win most times...he suffers and sacrifices himself alot...even in that mos movie...they fought for hours and destroyed a whole city dont also forget his fight with doomsday that got him killed....bro supes is not one of the dceu's problem atall
That's y i said i ve dat issh wit MoS n JL, n not with superman.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2019
maybe you should read up on what energy manipulation is

pu7pl3:

Laser eyes is definitely energy manipulation bro...and i didnt say the others were..i said they were close and based on the point you raised about his powers being one dimensional this only further proves otherwise...you dont want to even say who ur favourite is and what powers they have that is more "multi dimensional"
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:

Ur ish was with the way he beat them abi? Well check philfearon's post for a clear answer
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:

Men you keep leaving the main topic its tiring....this arguement is no longer interesting...bye
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2019
not my fault,try and read some source materials then come back

pu7pl3:

Men you keep leaving the main topic its tiring....this arguement is no longer interesting...bye

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
wonder woman had that issue also,ares was boring AF
JJOF:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
not my fault,try and read some source materials then come back

Guy its ur fault...im sure uve even forgotten what ure trying to argue about or the point ure trying to make cos you just allover the place changing talks and shifting posts

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2019
the main topic is how is superman abilities one dimensional? then you said he has basically all the powers except mind control and magic,so who doesnt know what he's talking about now,read dem source materials

And i was never in any arguement with anybody

pu7pl3:

Guy its ur fault...im sure uve even forgotten what ure trying to argue about or the point ure trying to make cos you just allover the place changing talks and shifting posts
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
the main topic is how is superman abilities one dimensional? then you said he has basically all the powers except mind control and magic,so who doesnt know what he's talking about now,read dem source materials

And i was never in any arguement with anybody

Ok now say how his powers are one dimensional...but nah you jumping allover the place...i think you need to read dem source materials more bro
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Laurene: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:
Generally on dis thread, it's been long.
ok..i didn't see it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

I didn't know know marvetits can be this daft.
Only someone who lacks understanding will not know why Superman was able to beat Zod... Unlike Zod whose powers were amped up the moment he came to earth's sun and Atmosphere later in the movie, Superman has lived on earth all his life and his bodies structural composition has been better readjusted to the Sun for more than 25yrs. Common sense should tell that this person should be the strongest between the two, and no amount of military training is going to beat 25yrs+ of the sun power accumulation.

Secondly, for those saying Superman beat Steppenwolf easily, you still forgot Superman's death is the reason Steppenwolf even attempted coming to earth. Steppenwolf himself feared Superman before his death, not to talk of post-ressurection Superman that was amped up.

Ain't marvel fan.. Just a nice movie fan.

Being all powerful is trash.

Making other heroes useless is pure nonsense..

Take it or leave it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:

Superman converts the energy from the sun (solar energy) into his heat vision (thermal energy) how is that not energy manipulation? You do physics?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
that's him absorbing solar energy,the same solar energy gives him super strength,will you call that energy manipulation? undecided guys like silver surfer,dr manhattan,captain atom,sentry etc are examples of people who can manipulate energy.i remember in one issue where captain atom manipulated the speed force and prevented the flash from going any further,superman heat vision can not do anything close to that

iuwe:

Superman converts the energy from the sun (solar energy) into his heat vision (thermal energy) how is that not energy manipulation? You do physics?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
that's him absorbing solar energy,the same solar energy gives him super strength,will you call that energy manipulation? undecided guys like silver surfer,dr manhattan,captain atom,sentry etc are examples of people who can manipulate energy.i remember in one issue where captain atom manipulated the speed force and prevented the flash from going any further,superman heat vision can not do anything close to that

When you convert one form of energy to another that energy has been manipulated. Do tell me since sentry is a rip-off of Superman, can he manipulate the speed force?

Captain marvel that has energy manipulation can only go into binary state she can't manipulate the speed force. Superman biology permits him to converts solar energy to heat energy. That is energy manipulation. It don't have to be spectacular before we agree it is energy manipulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.