Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662900 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wsource:

Superman is capable of Tactile Telekinesis and Telepathy
that was silver age Superman, Supermans power has been reduced massively after various crisis like zero hour, crisis on infinite Earth, infinite crisis, final crisis and flashpoint
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:

Not all villains re destroyed at d end. D villain in d wasp 2 me is not a true villain, she was just confused n pressurized 2 survive. Even civil war didn't ve a true villain.
Civil war is a different story just like that of BvS, simply hero fighting hero. Even Vulture in spiderman homecoming still emulate the point am trying to make. To me I will say Loki and Thanos is the top villains in MCU I truly admire.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
after doing an MCU marathon few months ago,i dont see Loki as a villain

austine5n6:

Civil war is a different story just like that of BvS, simply hero fighting hero. Even Vulture in spiderman homecoming still emulate the point am trying to make. To me I will say Loki and Thanos is the top villains in MCU I truly admire.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
hulk616:
it's cosmic armour Superman he can do whatever he want
Just like plot armour
Ok... I'll go check it out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

All things considered, Superman is being depowered for the movies!
He is actually more stronger than in the movies... The strongest version of Superman, Cosmic Armour Superman is the most powerful cosmic entity in every comics that exists (DC, Marvel, Manga, etc)... He is stronger than The Presence and The One Above All.

I understand your point .

The point of rendering other heroes useless against aliens is what vex me
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
austine5n6:

Wait oo.. I thought the strongest superman is Superman prime one million or something like that
Nah... It's not!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
no,he's not on their level (Presence and TOAA).those are omnipotent beings

Cosmic Armour Superman is stronger than them on the fact that he is the ultimate protector of the DC Multiverse. He is a plot machine in the sense that should The Presence turn evil, only Cosmic Armour Superman can defeat him.
Cosmic Armour Superman reads the mind of comic book readers. The simple fact that he can readjust himself to the power level of any threat and more makes him the most powerful.
grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
both entities are representation of the writers,Cosmic Armour Superman is not.there are guys even more powerful than Cosmic Armour Superman in dc,Great Evil Beast,Lucifer,Michael etc

philfearon:

Cosmic Armour Superman is stronger than them on the fact that he is the ultimate protector of the DC Multiverse. He is a plot machine in the sense that should The Presence turn evil, only Cosmic Armour Superman can defeat him.
Cosmic Armour Superman reads the mind of comic book readers. The simple fact that he can readjust himself to the power level of any threat and more makes him the most powerful.
grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
austine5n6:

Wait oo.. I thought the strongest superman is Superman prime one million or something like that

Cosmic armour superman is currently the strongest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_BLWP94p98

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shittaakeem:

I'm scared for endgame man.
Marvel just shot themselves in the foot with this trash movie.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I see nothing the be scared about for endgame unless they make captain marvel beat the hell out of Thanos, then it will be trash. But i don't see that happening in endgame.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
DC is just trying 2 ensure dat superman is always relevant. Very soon they will create anoda superman n call him Super Badass Gigantic Superman, n make him d strongest comic book character. Rubbish. Without superman, DC is almost nothing.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I see nothing the be scared about for endgame unless they make captain marvel beat the hell out of Thanos, then it will be trash. But i don't see that happening in endgame.
As in ehn. The worst will happen when they make her d new leader of d avengers.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
both entities are representation of the writers,Cosmic Armour Superman is not.there are guys even more powerful than Cosmic Armour Superman in dc,Great Evil Beast,Lucifer,Michael etc

Lol...
Go and read about Cosmic Armour Superman bro... The only way both The Presence and The One Above All can be more powerful than Cosmic Armour Superman is if they are the writers of the comics itself or in the Primal Monitor level... But, if they are just the top dog in the DC and Marvel comics as touted, Cosmic Armour Superman stomps them full time.
Lucifer and Michael don't even come close!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HRwells: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
FOR ALL YA TRYING TO UNDERMINE DC/MARVEL..NA AMADIOHA AND ZEUS GO HANDLE UNA MATTER..AS FOR CAPTAIN MARVEL MOVIE IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE IT ONLY LACKED A GOOD VILLIAN!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

Lol...
Go and read about Cosmic Armour Superman bro... The only way both The Presence and The One Above All can be more powerful than Cosmic Armour Superman is if they are the writers of the comics itself or in the Primal Monitor level... But, if they are just the top dog in the DC and Marvel comics as touted, Cosmic Armour Superman stomps them full time.
Lucifer and Michael don't even come close!!!
go and read up on who the one above all is.
The only way the one above all can be beaten is if every body stops reading comics and Marvel company crashes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:
DC is just trying 2 ensure dat superman is always relevant. Very soon they will create anoda superman n call him Super Badass Gigantic Superman, n make him d strongest comic book character. Rubbish. Without superman, DC is almost nothing.
lol... Marvel can relate.
It's the reason Marvel has been trying to create their own Superman by copying DC's own to no avail. cheesy grin
The world needs a Superman bro... He is the ultimate good and hope of humanity!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by solomonbrown64: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
.... How can someone say that whatever silly version of Superman is more powerful than Michael demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar?......I refuse to believe I saw he wrote Superman is more powerful than the presence or the one above all..... Christ!! na wa oh.

... Michael with his Demiurgos powers will wipe out everyone in the universe including cosmic wherever superman.....I never mention Elaine Belloc who is more than the two brothers.....I find it silly that a supposed DC fan just wrote that..... Baffling!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

It's the reason Marvel has been trying to create their own Superman by copying DC's own to no avail. cheesy grin
The world needs a Superman bro... He is the ultimate good and hope of humanity!!!
undecided undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

Hulk 616, n mjbolt, abeg help me ans dis guy, I'm short of words.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.... How can someone say that whatever silly version of Superman is more powerful than Michael demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar?......I refuse to believe I saw he wrote Superman is more powerful than the presence or the one above all..... Christ!! na wa oh.

... Michael with his Demiurgos powers will wipe out everyone in the universe including cosmic wherever superman.....I never mention Elaine Belloc who is more than the two brothers.....I find it silly that a supposed DC fan just wrote that..... Baffling!!
cosmic armour Superman is more powerful than these people you called ooo
But not more powerful than the one above all
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:

U re getting me wrong. I didn't say d hero won't win, but d hero shld struggle to. And u can well agree with me dat d avengers struggled, re struggling, n will struggle 2 win thanos. But if na DC, ah, na just one blow superman 4 take defeat thanos, avengers endgame 4 done end tey tey.

so superman did not struggle against doomsday or general zod? Even against batman and lex he always struggles...kryptonite is almost available to anyone in the dc universe...cos he can beat steppenwolf easily doesnt mean he doesnt struggle against other villians bruh...il even say he struggles the most out of every dc superhero cos his weaknesses are toomuch...

Superman will defeat thanos but it wont be easy either...it will almost be like that doomsday fight except thanos cant come back stronger and vulnerable to what killed him after he dies
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
iuwe:

When you convert one form of energy to another that energy has been manipulated. Do tell me since sentry is a rip-off of Superman, can he manipulate the speed force?

Captain marvel that has energy manipulation can only go into binary state she can't manipulate the speed force. Superman biology permits him to converts solar energy to heat energy. That is energy manipulation. It don't have to be spectacular before we agree it is energy manipulation.

Thank you
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
JJOF:

Not all villains re destroyed at d end. D villain in d wasp 2 me is not a true villain, she was just confused n pressurized 2 survive. Even civil war didn't ve a true villain.

they had one useless zemo guy jare stop lying...marvel movies have generally underwhelming villians
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cosmic armor superman is the strongest being in the dc universe....yall should read some source materials like mj bolt said

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
pu7pl3:
Cosmic armor superman is the strongest being in the dc universe....yall should read some source materials like mj bolt said
yeah but not more powerful than the one above all
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Captain Marvel currently sits at $455 million
cc hulk616

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Captain Marvel currently sits at $455 million

cc hulk616
I said it nobody believed me that captain marvel will make over 300M dollars opening weekend grin grin grin
TheKingIsHere, BlackManta grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
hulk616:
yeah but not more powerful than the one above all

the one above all is a dc charachter or yes?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Cosmic amour Superman is a plot device which means he can be as powerful as the writer wants him to be. Michael demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar are god tier.

CAS is more powerful than both individually since Lucifer can create something out of nothing but can't give it form while Michael can give a pre-existing object form. But combined I don't know if CAS would win.

The presence and TOAA are simply gods, they are omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, CAS can't go up against any one of them with the hope of winning even though he is a plot device. Best case scenario for him is a stalemate (immeasurable force against an unmovable rock).
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Captain marvel opening weekend box office money is more than the ones Aquaman, wonder woman(and DC fans will say DC is the best with female heroes), Justice league, Man of steel, suicide squad, Catwoman, green lantern, watchmen, some Batman movies made.

Another win for marvel grin grin grin
To my marvel fans always remember marvel never disappoints like DC and never fails.

455M in 3days grin grin grin

I still maintain my stand on 1.517Billion dollars grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

the one above all is a dc charachter or yes?
NO!!!
He's a marvel character grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
now let's wait for next week smiley where is IAmSabrina?

hulk616:
I said it nobody believed me that captain marvel will make over 300M dollars opening weekend grin grin grin
TheKingIsHere, BlackManta grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.