Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (663013 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
I have decided to cut short the ban i imposed on this thread.

Who needs link to watch the leaked real footage? grin cheesy grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Infact fùck the link, i am going to fùck this thread up!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
1) So, the main reason why Iron Man is so important to Endgame is that he is going to build a new gauntlet that is going to wield the infinity stones (though probably with Bruce Banner, who knows). And they actually succeeded in building a gauntlet that wields all six stones. (more on this later).

2)Bruce Banner and Hulk has merged, and understand each other now. While Hulk is the current form and body Now, Bruce does the talking.

3) And yes, Captain America wields Thor's Mjolnir.
4) Thor grew a beard lol, looking like a Rastafarian and cracking silly jokes with rocket.

5) One of the amusing scenes that got me though was when the time travelled to New York (yes, to that final battle in New York in the first Avengers movie. Apparently, something there is very relevant to the Endgame finale). Lol, Hulk saw himself smashing things as usual... The look though, very funny!!! grin cheesy grin

I will be back for more, fùck you Marvetits!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani6666: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
philfearon:
1) So, the main reason why Iron Man is so important to Endgame is that he is going to build a new gauntlet that is going to wield the infinity stones (though probably with Bruce Banner, who knows). And they actually succeeded in building a gauntlet that wields all six stones. (more on this later).

2)Bruce Banner and Hulk has merged, and understand each other now. While Hulk is the current form and body Now, Bruce does the talking.

4) Thor grew a beard lol, looking like a Rastafarian and cracking silly jokes with rocket.

5) One of the amusing scenes that got me though was when the time travelled to New York (yes, to that final battle in New York in the first Avengers movie. Apparently, something there is very relevant to the Endgame finale). Lol, Hulk saw himself smashing things as usual... The look though, very funny!!! grin cheesy grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Carry on the lord's work brother.
cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
So why we may probably be seeing the last of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in Avengers: Endgame, he will be in ab upcoming ............. Ssssh, not now.

Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie) will be teaming up again in an alien spy superhero blockbuster, MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL, simply put MIB4.

So who can't wait? me. Can't wait for cool suits, cool gadgets, cool techs, crazy aliens, crazy missions and of course cool guns. Bring it on.

Chris Hemsworth face has being worked on in this movie, very difficult to recognize him.

Check out the Awesome MIB4 trailer below. This movie is gonna be Lighthearted, Legit and a Hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV-WEb2oxLk

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Bring_It_On_MIB4.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
philfearon:

Bro, will you stop this, what's wrong with you.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
massive spoiler incoming
Avengers: Endgame: 5 Minutes Of Leaked Footage Explained: Full Description And Clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfffDBLOVz8
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Captain America wield Thor hammer and died at the end fighting Thanos. Watch the clip and see the epic battle between Thor and Thanos.

Very interesting clip. Enjoy.
https://www.facebook.com/DeffinitionMC/videos/426094321486410/
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
philfearon:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Where are dem Marvelite?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
To all dem quoters, I c u, I celebrate u, both d good and bad quotes, really much appreciated grin grin grin grin grin

Cc, IAmSabrina, MJBOLT, Hulk616, Iamj, Thekingishere, Afobear.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
iuwe:
Where are dem Marvelite?
welcome back grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hulk619:
welcome back grin cheesy
Saw your quotes. The one of low quality Shazam funny sha grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
iuwe:
To all dem quoters, I c u, I celebrate u, both d good and bad quotes, really much appreciated grin grin grin grin grin

Cc, IAmSabrina, MJBOLT, Hulk616, Iamj, Thekingishere, Afobear.
welcome back I was about to send Ant-Man and doctor strange to search for you.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
hulk616:
welcome back I was about to send Ant-Man and doctor strange to search for you.
I was with Thanos plotting ways to prevent Endgame from making billions.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
iuwe:

I was with Thanos plotting ways to prevent Endgame from making billions.
I m so sorry but thanos will betray you grin
3.45 billion dollars loading
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
hulk616:
I m so sorry but thanos will betray you grin
3.45 billion dollars loading
After preventing my Shazam from making 750m. Never gonna happen. angry angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
iuwe:

After preventing my Shazam from making 750m. Never gonna happen. angry angry
it's not our fault, we are too powerful.only our logo in cinemas is 2 billion dollars box office money
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
hulk616:
it's not our fault, we are too powerful.only our logo in cinemas is 2 billion dollars box office money
Mtcheew. I just hope Far from home is good because I really like Spiderman not that useless homecoming.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
iuwe:

Mtcheew. I just hope Far from home is good because I really like Spiderman not that useless homecoming.
marvel never disappoints. Even if marvel does a movie on amaka it will not disappoint in Making billions grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
hulk616:
marvel never disappoints. Even if marvel does a movie on amaka it will not disappoint in Making billions grin grin
I am sure it levram that made Thor 2 and Ragnarok

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by losprince(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
hulk616:
he didn't say he hopes spider Man makes billion, he said he hopes it will be good enough... undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
hulk616:
BREAKING NEWS ON AVENGERS ENDGAME.

1. Dr Strange returns back and joined the avengers.
2. Stark Gauntlet explodes and Professor Hulk loses one his arm in the process.
3. Iron Man builds Professor Hulk a new arm and tells EVERYONE that they must fight Thanos. Whatever the cost, "whatever it takes".

Stay tuned for more interesting previews.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

BREAKING NEWS ON AVENGERS ENDGAME.

1. Dr Strange returns back and joined the avengers.
2. Stark Gauntlet explodes and Professor Hulk loses one his arm in the process.
3. Iron Man builds Professor Hulk a new arm and tells EVERYONE that they must fight Thanos. Whatever the cost, "whatever it takes".

Stay tuned for more interesting previews.

You do know that the Hulk has a very fast healing and regenerative ability that rivals that of Deadpool, so that can't be true.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Avengers Endgame Photo leaks. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:
Avengers Endgame Photo leaks. Enjoy.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
iuwe:

You do know that the Hulk has a very fast healing and regenerative ability that rivals that of Deadpool, so that can't be true.
This is the infinity gauntlet that can destroy half of the planet. So yes, it is possible.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=77602367][/quote]
We can see captain America holding the MJOLNIR in that top picture. This is 100% confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
[b]A video leaked with several major moments from Avengers Endgame:

-Professor Hulk sounds just like Mark Ruffalo, and can speak full sentences. He’s seen wearing a tank top and glasses.

-Scott, Hulk, Steve, and Tony travel to the battle of New York to retrieve the mind, space, and time stone. Steve fights his past self.

-Thor is living with Korg and Miek, getting drunk and not caring about what happened. Hulk and Rocket go to get him, and his beard and hair are messy and grown out.

-Tony calls Rocket “Ratchet,” and Rocket replies “you’re only a genius on Earth.”

-Hulk tried to wield the Stark gauntlet, but it appears to be too powerful for him.

-Steve dual wields his shield and Mjolnir, it’s unclear how mjolnir comes back.

-Sam is the first dusted avenger to come back, we hear him say to Steve “On Your Left,” then we see T’challa and Shuri coming out of a portal, and Sam flying out.

-Big scene with all the Avengers, including Wasp, the Guardians, Spider-Man, vs Thanos and a revived Black Order. It looks like the big fight in Ready Player One, but we actually care about the characters. Captain America finally says “Avengers Assemble!”

-Stark reunites with Peter and gives him a hug

-Carol gets the short hair she has in recent comics, and Peter Parker gives her the Stark Gauntlet[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

This is the infinity gauntlet that can destroy half of the planet. So yes, it is possible.
If the gauntlet take parts of his arm, the whole body should be able to make another one. Like Deadpool did when jugg ripped him into 2

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Raalsalghul:
[b]A video leaked with several major moments from Avengers Endgame:

-Professor Hulk sounds just like Mark Ruffalo, and can speak full sentences. He’s seen wearing a tank top and glasses.

-Scott, Hulk, Steve, and Tony travel to the battle of New York to retrieve the mind, space, and time stone. Steve fights his past self.

-Thor is living with Korg and Miek, getting drunk and not caring about what happened. Hulk and Rocket go to get him, and his beard and hair are messy and grown out.

-Tony calls Rocket “Ratchet,” and Rocket replies “you’re only a genius on Earth.”

-Hulk tried to wield the Stark gauntlet, but it appears to be too powerful for him.

-Steve dual wields his shield and Mjolnir, it’s unclear how mjolnir comes back.

-Sam is the first dusted avenger to come back, we hear him say to Steve “On Your Left,” then we see T’challa and Shuri coming out of a portal, and Sam flying out.

-Big scene with all the Avengers, including Wasp, the Guardians, Spider-Man, vs Thanos and a revived Black Order. It looks like the big fight in Ready Player One, but we actually care about the characters. Captain America finally says “Avengers Assemble!”

-Stark reunites with Peter and gives him a hug

-Carol gets the short hair she has in recent comics, and Peter Parker gives her the Stark Gauntlet[/b]

I'm pissed off already. I don't want CM to deal the final blow. angry angry angry

Thanks for the spoilers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.