Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (696421 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
can you explain how 2 GOTG movies,BP,CM,Venom,Deadpool,Logan,X men DOFP etc made more money than JokeShit League

Is that the best defence you could come up with?

So lame. But again I can't be so surprised, Marveltards

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2019

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
hulk616:
that's why I have 7 PhDs cool
And one horrible movie that will have a sequel after the great tribulations cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense due to inflation for Superman
Cry me River Osun

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
hulk616:
nonsense due to inflation for Superman
Cry me River Osun cry cry

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
stop posting fake screen shots,the frozen film was inspired by the snow queen,it was never based on a comic book adaptation and the frozen comic series was started last year

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-frozen-continues-new-comic-book-miniseries-1131493
iuwe:

I hope you know how to read, because the screenshot is self explanatory

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
stop posting fake screen shots,the frozen film was inspired by the snow queen,it was never based on a comic book adaptation and the frozen comic series was started last year

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-frozen-continues-new-comic-book-miniseries-1131493
I am sure you know when someone uses the word CONTINUES, it means it stopped before and then CONTINUED.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
hulk616:
when frozen was made it was not a comic book movie .
Better go back to your odin sleep.
Captain marvel is better than all DCEU movies
Remind me again, Who was the Villain of the Captain Marvel movie again. grin grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
the frozen story was continued in a new PREVIEW COMIC book line,it was first announced that disney will start a new comic series for frozen in january 2018,the first issued was released mid last year.why dont you show us comic book photos of frozen prior to its hollywood release in 2013 instead of memes to hide your L.

Claims frozen is a comic book movie yet he has to google it to confirm and cannot upload a single comic book photo to back up his claim

iuwe:

I am sure you know when someone uses the word CONTINUES, it means it stopped before and then CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
the frozen story was continued in a new PREVIEW COMIC book line,it was first announced that disney will start a new comic series for frozen in january 2018,the first issued was released mid last year.why dont you show us comic book photos of frozen prior to its hollywood release in 2013 instead of memes to hide your L.

Claims frozen is a comic book movie yet he has to google it to confirm and cannot upload a single comic book photo to back up his claim

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Panther7:
The Avengers will go to fight Thanos near the beginning of the movie but will be easily defeated.

Thanos uses the soul stone to drain Captain Marvel's powers but Thor saves her before Thanos kills her.

Thor then uses Stormbreaker to transport everyone back to Earth where Banner is treating Tony Stark (who made it back to Earth with Nebula).

When Banner and Stark are analyzing Captain Marvel and her weakened state they are stunned to know that she's powered by the Tesseract (Space Stone). They then realize that they can replicate Infinity Stones. Thor and Captain Marvel go off to find the remaining Asgardians, while Banner and Rocket try to figure out a way to time travel with the help of Antman who's out if the Quantum Realm. They do.

The Avengers Reassemble and use the Quantum Realm to go back in time to each place they remember seeing Infinity Stones.

Nebula tells them that the Soul Stone is on Vormir and that in order to get it that they need to sacrifice someone they love. Captain America rejects that idea saying "we've lost too much already".

Banner, Captain America, Iron Man and Thor make a plan to fight "past Thanos" on Vormir.

Thor almost defeats Thanos "again" before he can use the Power Stone. Iron Man is able to stun Thanos with the new Mark 85 so Banner can copy the Power Stone and they retreat back to the present via the Quantum Realm.

"Present Thanos" now knows their plan and is waiting for them at Avengers Headquarters with the Outriders by the time Thor, Banner, Captain America and Iron Man exit the Quantum Realm.

Thanos attacks at Avengers HQ and Hulk finally comes out for his rematch against Thanos. Thanos uses the mind stone on Hulk to turn him against the Avengers but ends up merging Banner and Hulk, enter...Professor Hulk!

With knowledge that they can replicate Infinity Stones, Iron Man has begun working on the "Stark Gauntlet". During the attack on Avengers HQ, Thor and Captain Marvel are tasked with defending the Stark Gauntlet.

Thanos nearly defeats Hulk (Professor Hulk) again before Thor comes and saves him. The rest of the Avengers go on the attack before Thanos uses all six Infinity Stones to destroy Avengers HQ and stomps on their "A" logo. Thanos then begins to give an epic speech on why he did the finger snap then is abruptly interrupted with a HUGE blast by War Machine wielding the Proton Canon! A wounded Thanos is able to retreat using the Space Stone.

With Avengers HQ and the Stark Gauntlet destroyed, Ronin tells Tony of another way they can forge a Gauntlet (this is the reason Hawkeye was in Japan, now known as Ronin).

Iron Man is able to forge a new Gauntlet and Professor Hulk uses it (only Hulk and Thor are able to use the new Gauntlet) to bring back all the dusted, but in doing so the Stark Gauntlet explodes and Professor Hulk loses his arm in the process.

Now that all the dusted are back, Iron Man builds Professor Hulk a new arm and tells EVERYONE that they must fight Thanos. Whatever the cost, "whatever it takes".

Doctor Strange then teleports everyone to Thanos and everyone fights Thanos together at once. One of the most epic scenes in movies, EVERYONE (superheros) who got dusted are now all together fighting Thanos.

Thanos is able to hold them off before Thor swoopes in with Stormbreaker and his able to cut off Thanos' left arm with the Inifinity Guantlet. Captain America then races over to the Guantlet before Thanos can grab it and uses it to teleport Thanos away before he is killed due to wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

Only Thor and Hulk could use the Inifinty Gauntlet without dying, though Hulk lost his arm. Captain America knew this but made the sacrifice the teleport Thanos away. Note: Thanos was not killed, similar to Red Skull in Captain America: The First Avenger.

Everyone is at Captain America's funeral. Iron Man gives Captian America's shield to Bucky Barnes, and now he takes over as the "New" Captain America. Ronin leaves with his family, leaving his bow and weapons behind. Banner takes off to learn more about "Professor Hulk". Natasha takes off saying she has "unfinished" business (leading into her solo movie). Thor leaves to be king of the "new Asgard" in Norway.

Post Credit Scene:

As the last people are leaving Captain America's funeral. The camera zooms "ground-level" to show someone coming in a wheelchair. As the camera pans up to waist-level the screen goes dark and you hear "good evening Mr. Stark, my name is Charles Xavier"
Well done bro... You did it!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
philfearon:

Well done bro... You did it!
So they plan on bringing in the X-MEN
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
iuwe:

your senses are not fully back I recommend you go back to your Odin sleep

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 4:28am On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:

So they plan on bringing in the X-MEN
So it would seem.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
your senses are not fully back I recommend you go back to your Odin sleep
Comparing me to Odin, the few wise one in the MCU says a lot. In the meantime.......

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:

Comparing me to Odin, the few wise one in the MCU says a lot. In the meantime.......
undecided undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2019
We are them Marvelite?

Scared already grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided
No words this time grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Semtu(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Panther7:
The Avengers will go to fight Thanos near the beginning of the movie but will be easily defeated.

Thanos uses the soul stone to drain Captain Marvel's powers but Thor saves her before Thanos kills her.

Thor then uses Stormbreaker to transport everyone back to Earth where Banner is treating Tony Stark (who made it back to Earth with Nebula).

When Banner and Stark are analyzing Captain Marvel and her weakened state they are stunned to know that she's powered by the Tesseract (Space Stone). They then realize that they can replicate Infinity Stones. Thor and Captain Marvel go off to find the remaining Asgardians, while Banner and Rocket try to figure out a way to time travel with the help of Antman who's out if the Quantum Realm. They do.

The Avengers Reassemble and use the Quantum Realm to go back in time to each place they remember seeing Infinity Stones.

Nebula tells them that the Soul Stone is on Vormir and that in order to get it that they need to sacrifice someone they love. Captain America rejects that idea saying "we've lost too much already".

Banner, Captain America, Iron Man and Thor make a plan to fight "past Thanos" on Vormir.

Thor almost defeats Thanos "again" before he can use the Power Stone. Iron Man is able to stun Thanos with the new Mark 85 so Banner can copy the Power Stone and they retreat back to the present via the Quantum Realm.

"Present Thanos" now knows their plan and is waiting for them at Avengers Headquarters with the Outriders by the time Thor, Banner, Captain America and Iron Man exit the Quantum Realm.

Thanos attacks at Avengers HQ and Hulk finally comes out for his rematch against Thanos. Thanos uses the mind stone on Hulk to turn him against the Avengers but ends up merging Banner and Hulk, enter...Professor Hulk!

With knowledge that they can replicate Infinity Stones, Iron Man has begun working on the "Stark Gauntlet". During the attack on Avengers HQ, Thor and Captain Marvel are tasked with defending the Stark Gauntlet.

Thanos nearly defeats Hulk (Professor Hulk) again before Thor comes and saves him. The rest of the Avengers go on the attack before Thanos uses all six Infinity Stones to destroy Avengers HQ and stomps on their "A" logo. Thanos then begins to give an epic speech on why he did the finger snap then is abruptly interrupted with a HUGE blast by War Machine wielding the Proton Canon! A wounded Thanos is able to retreat using the Space Stone.

With Avengers HQ and the Stark Gauntlet destroyed, Ronin tells Tony of another way they can forge a Gauntlet (this is the reason Hawkeye was in Japan, now known as Ronin).

Iron Man is able to forge a new Gauntlet and Professor Hulk uses it (only Hulk and Thor are able to use the new Gauntlet) to bring back all the dusted, but in doing so the Stark Gauntlet explodes and Professor Hulk loses his arm in the process.

Now that all the dusted are back, Iron Man builds Professor Hulk a new arm and tells EVERYONE that they must fight Thanos. Whatever the cost, "whatever it takes".

Doctor Strange then teleports everyone to Thanos and everyone fights Thanos together at once. One of the most epic scenes in movies, EVERYONE (superheros) who got dusted are now all together fighting Thanos.

Thanos is able to hold them off before Thor swoopes in with Stormbreaker and his able to cut off Thanos' left arm with the Inifinity Guantlet. Captain America then races over to the Guantlet before Thanos can grab it and uses it to teleport Thanos away before he is killed due to wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

Only Thor and Hulk could use the Inifinty Gauntlet without dying, though Hulk lost his arm. Captain America knew this but made the sacrifice the teleport Thanos away. Note: Thanos was not killed, similar to Red Skull in Captain America: The First Avenger.

Everyone is at Captain America's funeral. Iron Man gives Captian America's shield to Bucky Barnes, and now he takes over as the "New" Captain America. Ronin leaves with his family, leaving his bow and weapons behind. Banner takes off to learn more about "Professor Hulk". Natasha takes off saying she has "unfinished" business (leading into her solo movie). Thor leaves to be king of the "new Asgard" in Norway.

Post Credit Scene:

As the last people are leaving Captain America's funeral. The camera zooms "ground-level" to show someone coming in a wheelchair. As the camera pans up to waist-level the screen goes dark and you hear "good evening Mr. Stark, my name is Charles Xavier"

Charles Xavier cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:
We are them Marvelite?

Have you purchased your ticket already ? The living can't fear the dead Na ... What is dead is dead and gone

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Afobear:

Have you purchased your ticket already ? The living can't fear the dead Na ... What is dead is dead and gone
Don't worry I have my tickets in respect of hulk616.

BTW wat is dead?

Half the MCU? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:
We are them Marvelite?

DC retards think their dead body can cause any damage to us !!! Let me remind y'all retards what to expect

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Afobear:
DC retards think their dead body can cause any damage to us !!! Let me remind y'all retards what to expect
Can you also screenshot the quota given to you. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:

BTW wat is dead?

you know you can't hold on to anything DC retards .... It's a sorry affair when Half dead people outshines your shit universe ...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:

Can you also screenshot the quota given to you. grin cheesy grin
show me yours from Aquaman and dark knight Trilogy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Afobear:
you know you can't hold on to anything DC retards .... It's a sorry affair when Half dead people outshines your shit universe ...
I heard the end credits has Charles meeting Tony. Where were they all this time?

Ooooh don't tell me, I remember, doing what hulk did in infinity war grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Afobear:
show me yours from Aquaman and dark knight Trilogy
At least I have never used it to sing jingles like you do grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:

BTW wat is dead?

the whole of DCEU is dead. DC superheroes are dead killed by Dr. Manhattan. grin grin
It's good you respect the hulk grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
iuwe:

I heard the end credits has Charles meeting Tony. Where were they all this time?

Ooooh don't tell me, I remember, doing what hulk did in infinity war grin grin grin
angry angry easy there you don't want to see the hulk.
It's still better than Wonder woman hiding for 100 years,
Martha scene, Supermans death, reasons for creating suicide squad
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
the whole of DCEU is dead. DC superheroes are dead killed by Dr. Manhattan. grin grin
It's good you respect the hulk grin
Lol. Na you kill am
Loving your subtle sacasm BTW. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.