Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666029 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

Is the current Dr strange still the classic one?

YES/NO
yes because he still has access to the same God's
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2019
i hope you know that earth616 death is just an avatar of the multiversal entity death undecided

iuwe:

The only death in the marvel universe capable of standing close to death of endless is the cancerverse death not that useless earth616 death that is looking for fu*k.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
yes because he still has access to the same God's
See the useless reason you gave. The same gods that are demanding he pays his debts.

The current Dr strange is not the classic one. Simple, don't tell me because he channels power from the same gods. Characters has been nerfed before and Dr strange is one of them.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope you know that earth616 death is just an avatar of the multiversal entity death undecided

And that multiversal death died when Thanos tricked her into bringing earth616 death to her presence undecided undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

The only death in the marvel universe capable of standing close to death of endless is the cancerverse death not that useless earth616 death that is looking for fu*k.
cancerverse where death was killed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

And that multiversal death died when Thanos tricked her into bringing earth616 death to her presence undecided undecided
haaaaaaa stop writing fake statements
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

See the useless reason you gave. The same gods that are demanding he pays his debts.

The current Dr strange is not the classic one. Simple, don't tell me because he channels power from the same gods. Characters has been nerfed before and Dr strange is one of them.
yes hes not as power as classic dr strange but those gods can still give him those powers.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
the only achievement for John Constantine is he tricked the devil grin
Dr strange has the eye of agamotto which can detect truth!!!!
Dr strange defected dormammu which presence only killed the eternity.
Dr strange imprisoned the beyonder who has the power to kill the living tribunal who is second to the one above all
Dr strange defected Galactus with one spell
John Constantine will trick Dr strange to use his powers against himself but the eye of agamotto is detect the truth behind that trick.
DC fans please think
Tell your Dr strange to go and trick the devil if it were that simple. grin grin

Dr strange defeated Galactus with a spell grin grin tell him to try exorcising a Hindu goddess.

And the beyonder is more powerful than living tribunal

Constantine escaped from hell
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
yes hes not as power as classic dr strange but those gods can still give him those powers.
Then the simple answer is NO. The current Dr strange is not as powerful as the classic Dr strange.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
haaaaaaa stop writing fake statements
Google is free.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

Tell your Dr strange to go and trick the devil if it were that simple. grin grin

Dr strange defeated Galactus with a spell grin grin tell him to try exorcising a Hindu goddess.

And the beyonder is more powerful than living tribunal

Constantine escaped from hell
Dr strange doesn't need to trick devil when he can defect him easily

Galactus is higher than all earth gods . You can Google it.

Dr strange is too powerful that he can't be kept in hell.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

Then the simple answer is NO. The current Dr strange is not as powerful as the classic Dr strange.
but the source of power is still present
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

Google is free.
yes I wish you can use it very well
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
but the source of power is still present
The vizanti aren't giving him much power again and he can't harness something he is borrowing. If they like they can make him powerless. Constantine on the other hand has no problem with the extent his magic can be used. Go and tell Dr strange to pay up his debts
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
the only achievement for John Constantine is he tricked the devil grin
Dr strange has the eye of agamotto which can detect truth!!!!
Dr strange defected dormammu which presence only killed the eternity.
Dr strange imprisoned the beyonder who has the power to kill the living tribunal who is second to the one above all
Dr strange defected Galactus with one spell
John Constantine will trick Dr strange to use his powers against himself but the eye of agamotto is detect the truth behind that trick.
DC fans please think
Lol... You just murdered yourself... All Constantine needs do is steal the eye of Agamotto, and he can if he wants to... End of discussion!!! grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2019
philfearon:

Lol... You just murdered yourself... All Constantine needs do is steal the eye of Agamotto, and he can if he wants to... End of discussion!!! grin cheesy
seriously steal
Did you watch infinity war??
DC fans are just reducing my comicbook IQ with this argument
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
seriously steal
Did you watch infinity war??
DC fans are just reducing my comicbook IQ with this argument
Yes, i watched it... It's just a spell, and there is no unbreakable where Constantine is concerned!!! grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

The vizanti aren't giving him much power again and he can't harness something he is borrowing. If they like they can make him powerless. Constantine on the other hand has no problem with the extent his magic can be used. Go and tell Dr strange to pay up his debts
the debt was just brought in recent issues.
If I want to follow your path, I will use what happened in the recent issues of justice league dark,
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
John Constantine.

Abilities:

- Extensive knowledge of the occult and an expert user of magic, with various supernatural abilities (i.e. telekinesis, necromancy, pyrokinesis, illusion projection, and teleportation, among others)

- Genius-level intellect
- Expert tactician and manipulator
- Master con artist and skilled detective
- Resistance to telepathy, possessions and mind control.
- Slowed aging and longevity
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant (in some versions)

Dr Strange:

- Mastery of magic
- Utilizes mystical artifacts, such as the Cloak of
Levitation and the Eye of Agamotto
- Genius-level intellect
- Skilled martial artist
- Gifted physician and surgeon
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
John Constantine over Dr Strange anyday, anytime!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
Dr strange doesn't need to trick devil when he can defect him easily
Defeat the devil. Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin. Chisos I have never laughed so hard in my life. You want to defeat an omnipotent and omniscient being with the light bringer power, capable of creating something out of nothing. grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD. Even classic Dr strange wouldn't even cut his hair not to talk of the weakling they call sorcerer supreme. The only people capable of killing Lucifer is the presence and Michael demiurgos.

hulk616:
Galactus is higher than all earth gods . You can Google it.
I don't know how to use Google, so do it for me na. Galactus that you just said Dr strange defeated easily with one spell is higher than all earth gods grin grin grin grin. Maybe Dr strange is from Mars. grin cheesy grin cheesy. Molecule man is from Jupiter, Sentry is from Saturn, Franklin Richard that turned Galatus to a pussy and his bitch is from Pluto, squirrel girl is from venus grin cheesy cheesy grin. Next joke please. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbr.com/15-characters-who-beat-galactus/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiHm7nYhOHhAhWHJFAKHe9sB_EQFjAZegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw1cIoPVhjF58K1yp-OiSFOv&ampcf=1

hulk616:
Dr strange is too powerful that he can't be kept in hell.
Constantine is so evil he can't go to heaven and was barnished to hell, yet he escaped. What are you talking about, it's the same thing.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
philfearon:
John Constantine.

Abilities:

- Extensive knowledge of the occult and an expert user of magic, with various supernatural abilities (i.e. telekinesis, necromancy, pyrokinesis, illusion projection, and teleportation, among others)

- Genius-level intellect

Dr Strange:

- Mastery of magic
- Genius-level intellect
- Skilled martial artist
Imagine comparing someone that uses artifacts to do magic with someone that doesn't need one to be so good. Marvel fans Sha. grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Una dey talk plenty talk...Dr strange can never defeat constantine if they ever battle head to head lobatan....man is just toomuch
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

Imagine comparing someone that uses artifacts to do magic with someone that doesn't need one to be so good. Marvel fans Sha. grin grin
They are all loud mouthed!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
philfearon:

They are all loud mouthed!
I just weak. Happy Easter by the way.
Cc: hulk616 MJBOLT AUSTINE5N6 IAmSabrina Thekingishere Laurene saviTar Minemrys Pu7pl3 Kingrapha Blackmanta. Happy Easter.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
after all the stupid talk,not one feat of constatine
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
i am not a zombie

iuwe:

Cc: hulk616 MJBOLT AUSTINE5N6 IAmSabrina Thekingishere Laurene saviTar Minemrys Pu7pl3 Kingrapha Blackmanta. Happy Easter.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
after all the stupid talk,not one feat of constatine
https://hellblazer.fandom.com/wiki/First_of_the_Fallen

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i am not a zombie

So wishing you a happy Easter has turned into zombienism.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

same to you
But you forgot raalsalghul grin grin
Raalsalghul your legacy has been forgotten easily. You need to step out NOW!!!!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
philfearon:
John Constantine.

Abilities:

- Genius-level intellect

Dr Strange:

- Mastery of magic
- Genius-level intellect
- Skilled martial artist

Use Google please stop being ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.