Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (669026 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
captain marvel has out grossed another overrated dc film(tdk:rises) at the box office
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
even superman wants to be an avenger,nobody wants to associate with failure(DC) grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by losprince(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
even superman wants to be an avenger,nobody wants to associate with failure(DC) grin
grin DC wants to ruin his career
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
But Marvel presidiots seats the avengers to watch the first Superman movie before the start their production.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
captain marvel has out grossed another overrated dc film(tdk:rises) at the box office
Don't you dare disrespect The Dark Knight

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

I just weak. Happy Easter by the way.
Cc: hulk616 MJBOLT AUSTINE5N6 IAmSabrina Thekingishere Laurene saviTar Minemrys Pu7pl3 Kingrapha Blackmanta. Happy Easter.
same to u bro. Wish every0ne a resurrecti0n of their lost happiness.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
same to you
But you forgot raalsalghul grin grin
Raalsalghul your legacy has been forgotten easily. You need to step out NOW!!!!!!
raalsalghul's ways and methods are supernatural!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 12:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Afobear:

My ticket is already ready !!!!
Yay, what a time to be alive.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Does any one here have an idea of how i can book a ticket online from kada cinemas in benin?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2019
iuwe:

I just weak. Happy Easter by the way.
Cc: hul616 MBOLT ASTINE5N6 IAmSarina Thekingshere urene sviTar Minmrys Pu7pl3 Kingrapha Blakanta. Happy Easter.

Sorry im replying late but thank you bro...happy easter to you too man
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2019
My Avengers: Endgame Box Office Prediction:

Minimum: $1.5B
Maximum: $2.8B
Worldwide Weekend BO Opening: A Minimum Of $600M.
Will It Grossed Over $1B Within One Week? 100%

It may end up becoming the highest grossing movie of all time over taking James Cameroon's AVATAR of $2.7B.

But I don't see the movie making $3B or over $3B. Why do I say so? MCU movies have the knack of slowing down their BO speed after their second theatrical week, they start up fast but slow down around that point. With the speed Avengers: Infinity War grossed over $1B in 11 days, one would expect the movie to gross over $3B going with that same speed within one month but nay, it's just slowed down dramatically after it's second week and ended up at $2.1B. Well that has always been the case with MCU movies and I see Avengers: Endgame towing this part, so that's why i say it's won't gross over $3B, well except the unpredictability of Life decides to work in it's Favour.

Anyways, Goodluck to Avengers: Endgame, MCU, Disney/ Marvel And The Marvel Fans Including The Trollers For Avengers: Endgame Sure Success.

Will Definitely See The Movie.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Awaiting_Avengers:Endgame.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Xavier5:

It may end up becoming the highest grossing movie of all time over taking James Cameroon's AVATAR of $2.7B.

But I don't see the movie making $3B or over $3B. Why do I say so? MCU movies have the knack of slowing down their BO speed after their second theatrical week, they start up fast but slow down around that point. With the speed Avengers: Infinity War grossed over $1B in 11 days, one would expect the movie to gross over $3B going with that same speed within one month but nay, it's just slowed down dramatically after it's second week and ended up at $2.1B. Well that has always been the case with MCU movies and I see Avengers: Endgame towing this part, so that's why i say it's won't gross over $3B, well except the unpredictability of Life decides to work in it's Favour.

Anyways, Goodluck to Avengers: Endgame, MCU, Disney/ Marvel And The Marvel Fans Including The Trollers For Avengers: Endgame Sure Success.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

Sorry im replying late but thank you bro...happy easter to you too man
replying late due to marvel RKO grin
Shazam is a failure
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Xavier5:

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
marvel also has a track record of disappointing DC fans grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by hablink: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Blessed are those whose relationships experienced Thanos's finger snap, for they shall be Avenged!

Can't wait for Endgame premiere on the 26th!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jasonteague(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2019
hulk616:
Shazam is a failure

Go and make your own movie na and let's see how much it would gross. You don't have the right to condemn anybody's movie since you don't know what it takes to make one. Whether marvel or DC as long as am entertained both works fine for me. They have made their movie, made their money and moved on. You idolising and asslicking marvel would not add a kobo into your account. Just enjoy and appreciate the movies bro. DC movies is far better than the shitshow film we produce in this country. I mean imagine being stucked with Korean, Indian and Nigerian movies. I mean take a good look at those shitshow they do on zee world, then you would know what am talking about.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Jasonteague:

Go and make your own movie na and let's see how much it would gross. You don't have the right to condemn anybody's movie since you don't know what it takes to make one. Whether marvel or DC as long as am entertained both works fine for me. They have made their movie, made their money and moved on. You idolising and asslicking marvel would not add a kobo into your account. Just enjoy and appreciate the movies bro. DC movies is far better than the shitshow film we produce in this country. I mean imagine being stucked with Korean, Indian and Nigerian movies. I mean take a good look at those shitshow they do on zee world, then you would know what am talking about.

Sharrap and gTFOH ... When you Dc retards kept saying trash about Marvel all these years , where were you ?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Xavier5:

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

The reason I WAS did not gross over $2.1B was because everyone knew it was not the 'end'. However, it's a different ball game with EG. This is the 'end' of a story that has lasted for more than 10 years. Bro, the hype is real. I don't know if it will smash $3B, but if it does, I don't think it will surprise anybody.

And, if Marvel is hell bent on surpassing Avatar, they should used the same strategy they used a decade or so ago. Give End Game an extended run in the cinemas. I doubt Marvel will do that though.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
hulk616:
Shazam is a failure

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by losprince(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Marvel recently acquired the rights to X-Men and fantastic four.

Long may they reign.

DC just die it.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
just booked my ticket. From viva cinema price 2k to screen on Thursday. I'm also buying springles and some iceream after all that movies is 3 hours fucken long

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
MrDojo:

The reason I WAS did not gross over $2.1B was because everyone knew it was not the 'end'. However, it's a different ball game with EG. This is the 'end' of a story that has lasted for more than 10 years. Bro, the hype is real. I don't know if it will smash $3B, but if it does, I don't think it will surprise anybody.

And, if Marvel is hell bent on surpassing Avatar, they should used the same strategy they used a decade or so ago. Give End Game an extended run in the cinemas. I doubt Marvel will do that though.

The same way Avengers: Infinity War had the hype. The Hype is what is gonna make it start up very big and speedily but in the second to third week the speed will reduce and that will prevent it from gross $3B or over $3B but you never can tell, the unpredictability of life might work in it Favour. It may end up becoming the highest grossing movie of all time.

As for the extended Run, I don't know about that yet, let's just watch and see.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
losprince:
Marvel recently acquired the rights to X-Men and fantastic four.

Long may they reign.

DC just die it.

As if X-men and Fantastic Four were not Marvel characters.

Those were Marvel characters own by different studios. The only thing Disney did was buying their rights so that they can own all marvel characters same way WB owns all DC characters. Nothing new.

PS: Disney and Sony had a deal in 2015 to share the rights of Spiderman depending on the scenario. So technically speaking, Disney own the Overall Marvel Universe.

Same way they wanted DCEU to die but it fought on and ending up becoming the fastest grossing franchise in the world with over $5.23B with just seven movies compared to the MCU first seven movies of $4.917B. @bolded.

So what were you saying about DC dying again? @bolded.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani6666: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AKWAPROPHET: 1:54am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by losprince(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2019
Xavier5:

As if X-men and Fantastic Four were not Marvel characters.

Those were Marvel characters own by different studios. The only thing Disney did was buying their rights so that they can own all marvel characters same way WB owns all DC characters. Nothing new.

PS: Disney and Sony had a deal in 2015 to share the rights of Spiderman depending on the scenario. So technically speaking, Disney own the Overall Marvel Universe.

Same way they wanted DCEU to die but it fought on and ending up becoming the fastest grossing franchise in the world with over $5.23B with just seven movies compared to the MCU first seven movies of $4.917B. @bolded.

So what were you saying about DC dying again? @bolded.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
I was under the impression that after end game, some of the major characters won't be returning so I sorta wondered how they were gonna move forward after that and thought that DC might finally stand a chance to catch up, then bam! I hear the news, and I think their reign just got extended and DC might be playing catch up longer than expected.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Endgame is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Whatever it takes

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
losprince:

I was under the impression that after end game, some of the major characters won't be returning so I sorta wondered how they were gonna move forward after that and thought that DC might finally stand a chance to catch up, then bam! I hear the news, and I think their reign just got extended and DC might be playing catch up longer than expected.

There is something you need to know, DCEU (with seven movies and over $5.23B revenue) can never catch up with the MCU (23 movies with over $19B) but they will give them a tough competition same way when it comes to direct to video animated movies Marvel can never catch up with DC (over 33 movies with $200M in revenue, don't forget direct to video (CD) doesn't rake in much money like Cinema tickets, the highest a studio can earn from that for now is $20M which I'm not sure any studio has done) but they will give DC a tough competition if they decide to do it.

So we are not talking about the DCEU catching up with the MCU but the DCEU giving MCU a tough competition which from the look of things is about to be so thanks to Aquaman.

PS: The Current Avenger team ups are not the only characters Marvel has. Marvel has thousands of unknown and unused characters (I'm excluding Spiderman, X-men and Fantastic Four). So all they have to do is bring those characters in, so because some characters will die doesn't mean the MCU will come to an end, there are tons of characters that will replace the dead ones besides that's what a fictional universe is all about. In a fictional universe just like our real universe, Characters come and go, characters are made and destroyed, characters are born and they die also, those that go or die are replaced by the characters that come, made or born.

And guess what amigo, marvel doesn't need the Spiderman, X-men and Fantastic Four characters because tons of characters to use excluding them (Spiderman, X-men and Fantastic Four). Tick Tok.

NOTE: The DC and Marvel Universes are so large and vast that their entire stories can't be entirely told in the next million year to come. Characters are been created likewise their stories every single year.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Afobear:
Get away from here Peasant
So Much For A Poo Thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.