Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (667055 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 07, 2019
Red Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xavier5 is around preparing his 50000000000000 words post
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 07, 2019
Xavier5:

And do you think I enjoy typing long post like that. If there was a way I could have shortened it, I would. There were so many things to cover and those things can't be done in summary.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
Nonsense Justice League, Suicide Squad, Wonder woman, MoS, Aquaman you didnt read that much,
But for Marvel you emptied your container of pain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 07, 2019
Xavier5 we are sorry that it does not make sense you.
just like the way DC fans loves trash like aquaman, MoS, wonder woman, Suicide squad.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:06pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
Xavier5 we are sorry that it does not make sense you.
just like the way DC fans loves trash like aquaman, MoS, wonder woman, Suicide squad.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Laurene: 5:08pm On May 07, 2019
Xavier5:
AVENGERS: ENDGAME IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT IN TERMS OF IT PLOTLINES WITH MASSIVE LOOP HOLES.

How Can One Explain The Fact That The Death Of One's Past Self Does Not Affect The Present Self Of That Person Or His Or Her Activities

Mind you, I'm not writing this article as a DCian but rather as a movie lover. I love movies, the good one. I love praising likewise criticizing a movie if the scenario present itself and Avengers: Endgame isn't exempted from that also.

Avengers: Endgame is a good movie, no doubt. Last week I posted my review on it in this thread, in that review I ranked it GREAT but with disappointments. The days following I have been reflecting on it (which is what I do with movies tho which end up contouring the way I see it). After much reflection, I came to realize that Avengers: Endgame had a massive loop hole that made me changed my view of it from GREAT to just GOOD and I hope it doesn't get to AVERAGE.

Before I start pointing out the loop hole in Avengers: Endgame let me point out the awesome parts of the film.

I love the movie and what it entails, Hope, Purpose And Survival. I love the fight scenes, emotional aspect of the film, it's comic aspect, CGIs, characters and of course it's balance tone.

My favourites scenes were

1.) The Avengers asked Thor to narrate where he saw the reality stones only for them to find out that he was sleeping codedly with a dark sun glass and when he started his narration he was just speaking off point rather than telling them where he saw the stone he started telling them how he met Jane and started dating her. Gosh that was hilarious, I laughed my ass out.

2.) Where Rocket sneakily followed Jane in her room to get the reality Stone from her. He looked like a hunter going after his prey and to crown it up, a hunter soundtrack was played. Gosh that was hell out of this world. So funny.

Thor was the true MVP, he made my day. So funny. That his pot belly was something else, humorously crazy.

Hulk was cute likewise mergan (Tony Stark's Daughter)

Now to the plotline loop hole.

In Avengers: Endgame, the Avengers battled 2014 Thanks to 2018 Thanos been killed after Thor enragedly beheaded Thanos at the beginning of the movie with the "I went for the head" excuse. They successfully defeated 2014 Thanos and killed him when Iron Man snapped him away.
Now here is it, 2014 Thanos is dead which means 2018 Thanos wasn't in existence (if the past is wiped off that means the present doesn't exist because the past made the present), this means what 2018 Thanos did, he didn't do it, in other worlds Infinity war never happened, and if that is so that means Endgame never happened. If that is the case that means all the activities that took place then never happened likewise all the people that died didn't die. That means
1.) Loki, Gamora and Heindall didn't die.
2.) Xandar wasn't destroyed.
3.) The slain Asgardians weren't slain.
4.) Thor never met the Guardians Of The Galaxies.
5.) Ebony Maw never attacked New York.
6.) Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Spiderman never met the Guardians Of The Galaxies.
7.) Thor didn't get Storm breaker. Those that were dusted weren't.
8.) The Avengers didn't go to Wakanda.
9.) Captain Marvel never came because Fury didn't activate the pager. Know-where wasn't destroyed.
10.) The feud between the two factions of the Avengers was still on. Vision, Black Widow and Iron Man didn't die.
11.) All the events that took place during infinity war and endgame never happened.

If that is the case things should have revert back to how things were before Infinity War. All those that died in infinity war including Vision, Gamora, Heindall and Loki should have all come back to life BUT that was never so, why? Isn't this the question people should be asking. How can The Death Of One's Past Self Not Affect The Present Or Future Self Of That Person Or His Or Her Activities? What's the Logic behind that? How is that even possible?
How can 2024 Nebula kill 2014 Nebula and 2024 Nebula is not affected. How is she still alive? That's the question people should be asking but unfortunately no one is asking that, they just choose to be blind to it and rather rank the movie awesome despite that massive loop hole.

To cover that loop hole, some people started theorising that nothing changes because the events took place in another reality. That's A Bull Crap.

1.)If the events took place in another reality, that means a different reality was created when the infinity stones were taken from the past. If that is the case the events that took place should have been changed. The events in reality A should have been different from the one in reality B but that was not the case because the events were still the same which means there was no different reality.

2.) Sorcerer Supreme told hulk that if he took the infinity stones without returning them back to where they were taken, a new reality will be created which will alter timelines and that will be catastrophic which will negatively affect both the present and the future. What does that tell you? It means that no reality was created when the stones were taken because the only way that would have happened is if the infinity stones weren't returned which of course they were. So no reality whatsoever was created.

3.) According to No.2 above, no reality was created rather what happened there when the stones were taken is what I call a REALITY GAP i.e a gap between the old reality and the new reality. All the events that occur after the stones were taken to when they were returned took place in the Reality Gap. If the stones weren't returned before the Time of the Reality Gap ran out then a new reality would have been formed but it wasn't so because the infinity stones were returned before the Reality Gap Time ran out thus preventing a new reality from been formed and preserving the old reality. So no new reality was formed.

4.) Thanos when he learnt of the activities of the Avengers, he referred to them as people from the future not another reality. He also said that they (Avengers) wants to erase what he did during their time not reality.
When 2014 Gamora confronted 2024 Nebula in prison, she asked how the future was for the both of them not how the other reality was for the both of them. It was a present future thing not a new reality thing.

5.) In the movie, characters were identified by their Time e.g 2014 Nebula, 2012 Iron Man, 2018 Captain America and not by their Reality e.g reality A Thanos, reality B Hulk Reality C Thor. If you take a look at Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay, Professor Zoom was shot in the Flashpoint Paradox Reality (Timeline), before he died he crossed realities to the reality of Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay so that he can get to Hell Card which will enable him bypass hell into heaven. In that movie, Professor Zoom didn't refer to himself as someone from the past or future but rather as someone from another Timeline (Reality) but that is not the case in Avengers: Endgame because the characters were identified with their time not reality. That means there was no new reality.

So that theory of Reality been behind why things weren't changed in Endgame is just WACK and WONKY.

So if there was no new reality and 2014 Thanos died, that means 2018 Thanos wasn't in existence, this means what 2018 Thanos did, he didn't do it, in other worlds Infinity war never happened, Endgame never happened. If that is the case that means all the activities that took place then never happened likewise all the people that died didn't die. Things should have revert back to how things were before Infinity War. All those that died in infinity war including Vision, Gamora, Heindall and Loki should have all come back to life but such never happened and I ask again, why?

This is a massive loop hole in Avengers: Endgame which made me to be highly disappointed in the movie. Let's be sincere here, Avengers: Endgame messed up with it's Plotline.

Ironically, nobody said anything about it. Same people criticise BvS for it's doomsday and Martha scenes likewise it's serious and dark tone, same people criticised Hellboy for it lame plotline (saying that Hellboy is the descendant of King Arthur), Same people criticised Suicide Squad for it's non R-ratedness and belly dancing Enchantress, same people criticised Venom for it non R-ratedness and non deep and brutal portrayal of venom BUT this same people refused to point out and criticise Avengers: Endgame for it's massive plotline loop hole. Why? Simple, because it's an Avengers and MCU movie, so it shouldn't be criticised. Talking about Bias in Hollywood.

Truthfully what made Avengers: Endgame not to bomb and be criticise for it's loop hole in it's plotline is because it is an Avengers and MCU movie. The MCU and Avengers Franchise has so successfully established their brands or names that it now shields it movies under them giving them Critic Immunity, which makes their bad side to be covered while showcasing only the good side as the only thing the movie has. That is why a movie like Antman And The Wasp was rated good which to me was a KILLING JOKE.
This goes to prove my Theory that, PEOPLE DON'T PATRONISE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THEY PATRONISE BRANDS OR NAMES.
Just have a good or successful brand or name, your products (no matter how terrible it is) will surely be patronised because the influence of the successful brand or name will surely make the bad side of the product to be covered while showcasing only it's good side.
I always tell people, if Hellboy was an MCU, it would have been successful both critically and financially and Avengers: Endgame (with it's plotline loop hole) wasn't an MCU movie rather a DC movie or a movie produced by another studio under another Franchise, it would have been heavily bashed and would have bombed really hard. This would have been so because of the Above Reason.

Why I'm I saying this? Because I'm tired of the biasim going on in Hollywood where certain movies are shielded from criticism no matter their faults while others are not. I want a Hollywood or scenario where a movie will be criticised if it's terrible and not because it doesn't have the critic immunity. I also want a Hollywood or scenario where a movie will be praised if it's awesome and not because it have the critic immunity.

I will be waiting for the Russo Brothers to come give an explanation for the loop hole in Avengers: Endgame although no explanation can be given to explain or justify the fact that The Death Of One's Past Self Does Not Affect The Present Self Or Future Self Of That Person Or His Or Her Activities just like no explanation can be given to explain or justify How Two Enemies Became Allies Simply Because Their Mothers Bare Similar Names (Martha Scene In BvS). Tick Tok.
I'm Still Waiting The Russo Brothers explanation or reasons tho.

I LOVE YOU ALL 3000.

Xavier Out.

Cc Raalsalghul, saviTar, , Philfearon, TheKingIsHere, Minemrys, BlackManta, eyedea, TonySpike, Laurene, iuwe, Cao, Shittaakeem, MJBOLT, XxSabrinaxX, hulk616, Vic2Ree, CosmicPhoenix, IAmSabrina

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Avengers:Endgame_Massive_Loop_Hole.
my dear, the long post is unnecessary. the movie was a huge disappointment

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
double tap is not victory, juggernaut will beat the adaptation out of doomsday and the referee say 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 but doomsday is still dead
the winner ---------------- THE UNSTOPPABLE JUGGENAUT

Wait...so the ref will follow them to the sun? grin lol guy im just laughing like a mad man here

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
so the omega beams is biased
winner ------- unbiased Enemies beater Juggernaut

Lmao...which one is the omega beams is biased grin guy no lemme faint for you o

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
Red Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xavier5 is around preparing his 50000000000000 words post
The guy na commentator. Maybe FIFA will hire him for the next World Cup. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2019
Hulk616 save this one cheesy

Doomsday wins with superspeed k.o. into the sun

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78187958][/quote] raalsalghul what is the meaning of this one again
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:
Hulk616 save this one cheesy

Doomsday wins with superspeed k.o. into the sun
breakable armor
Juggernaut has armor, force field and magic
Winner------------ Juggernaut
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lmao...which one is the omega beams is biased grin guy no lemme faint for you o
it will kill some people while it will also send some people back in time
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wait...so the ref will follow them to the sun? grin lol guy im just laughing like a mad man here
the ref is all powerful
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2019
Laurene:
grin grin grin you are a real DC fan that loves taking Ls.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by penzino(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2019
philfearon:

Link Abeg!
link biko
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2019
To who it may concern

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2019
Shittaakeem:
To who it may concern
We are getting somewhere...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
doomsday vs juggernaut first fight juggernaut win
second fight, juggernaut tries to use the same method, doomsday is immune, cyttorak increases juggernaut power, Doomsday dies again
third fight, same result
4th fight, same result
5th fight, same result
Your point is?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2019
Xavier5:
There is no define law in time travel but that doesn't mean you shouldn't apply common sense and common sense says WHEN A PAST VERSION OF SOMEONE IS KILLED (WHETHR HE WAS KILLED IN THE FUTURE PAST OR PRESENT), HIS FUTURE OR PRESENT SELF WILL BE ERASE AND THE ACTIVITIES DONE BY THEM WON'T BE DONE OR WILL SIMPLY HE ERASED BECAUSE, IT IS HIS PAST SELF THAT MADE HIS PRESENT LIKEWISE FUTURE SELF, SO IF THERE IS NO PAST SELF THERE IS NO PRESENT OR FUTURE SELF.

As for the REALITY THEORY, I talked about that, read my post again. That Reality Theory to me is just WONKY. The truth of the matter is that there is no logic or explanation that can justify or cover up the loophole in Avengers: Endgame.

Cc barackodam, badinfluence.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
Pls, who propounded that theory? That's why it's called fiction brah, stop killing yourself over it. Mr. Common sense
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2019
Laurene:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2019
Xavier5:

So if I go back to the past and kill your past self or I summon your past self to the present and kill it, your present self will still be in existence right?

Bro, think.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
Brah, that's why it's called fiction, and you no know wetin fiction mean? There are no scientific laws on time travel, therefore any script writer can create their own time travel laws. If your common sense can make you understand what I just typed, then I guess you will need the uncommon sense.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2019
BARCA WHY, WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2019
JJOF:
Mehn, see the heavy trashing. I never hesperedit.

Messi, Messi, lama sabachtani? why hast thou forsaken us?... sad

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2019
hulk616:
breakable armor
Juggernaut has armor, force field and magic
Winner------------ Juggernaut

Force field cant save juggs cos doomsday would just rip off the land juggs is standing on and fling it into orbit like ultron almost did in the movie

If per adventure juggs manages to win somehow maybe by some magic,doomsday comes back evolved past magic same way liverpool's defence evolved past messi magic and beats juggs âss just like liverpool did to barça grin

Winner-------land ripper hunter speed demon comeback master doomsday
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2019
hulk616:
it will kill some people while it will also send some people back in time

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:30am On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX, IAmSabrina have you seen Disney movie release slate from 2019 to 2027? Grace Randolph has a video of it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:26am On May 08, 2019
the stupidity of barça players last night is one of the major reasons thanos gathered all 6 infinity stones angry

JJOF:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:46am On May 08, 2019
iuwe:
XxSabrinaxX, IAmSabrina have you seen Disney movie release slate from 2019 to 2027? Grace Randolph has a video of it.
Just lying down here in bed viewing the slate from WallStreetJournal & i'm just giggling lol. How can New Mutants be releasing 2 and a half years after the first trailer? SMDH

Also hasn't Black Widow started filming? I remember hearing there was an MCU movie being filmed in Australia
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:50am On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Just lying down here in bed viewing the slate from WallStreetJournal & i'm just giggling lol. How can New Mutants be releasing 2 and a half years after the first trailer? SMDH

Also hasn't Black Widow started filming? I remember hearing there was an MCU movie being filmed in Australia
It seems the movie is undergoing reshoots with Artemis fowl.

What about Avatar having a movie up to 5? Do you think it is a good idea?

And then there is a new Star wars trilogy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.