Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (663554 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:55am On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Just lying down here in bed viewing the slate from WallStreetJournal & i'm just giggling lol. How can New Mutants be releasing 2 and a half years after the first trailer? SMDH

Also hasn't Black Widow started filming? I remember hearing there was an MCU movie being filmed in Australia
As for the black widow movie, I think they have started filming. They already have released dates for some untitled marvel movies, maybe when they are through with the filming, it would take one of the slots.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:12am On May 08, 2019
iuwe:

What about Avatar having a movie up to 5? Do you think it is a good idea?
Well, part of me is unimpressed that James Cameron has chosen to spend literally 30 years of his life on one franchise. But on the other hand, if he's as invested as he seems, i think those who might be Avatar enthusiasts have a lot to be excited for.

And then there is a new Star wars trilogy.
I'm pretty sure those Star Wars films are the ones that D&grin are writing. After season 8 of GOT, I have 0 expectations for the new trilogy. I'm nervous they're going to butcher the Old Republic lore if that's what they're adapting cry

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:43am On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Well, part of me is unimpressed that James Cameron has chosen to spend literally 30 years of his life on one franchise. But on the other hand, if he's as invested as he seems, i think those who might be Avatar enthusiasts have a lot to be excited for.
Avatar enthusiasts? I believe Avatar made that much money because of its breathtaking CGI world building, parts of me now wants Endgame to surpass its worldwide gross just to shut Cameron leaky mouth grin. After a decade of its' first movie, I don't see Avatar ever making 2 billion worldwide again.

XxSabrinaxX:

I'm pretty sure those Star Wars films are the ones that D&grin are writing. After season 8 of GOT, I have 0 expectations for the new trilogy. I'm nervous they're going to butcher the Old Republic lore if that's what they're adapting cry
Yeah it is. Many people aren't happy with the way GoT finale is being handled myself included, such a let down after a fantastic season 7.
Writers apart, I am getting tired of Star wars movies, it is now feeling like fan service and cash grab.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by bloodsiamese(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KingGoblin: 11:27am On May 08, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2019
KingGoblin:
Live-Action Ghost Rider and Helstrom TV Series Heading to Hulu in 2020
https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/tv-shows/live-action-ghost-rider-and-helstrom-tv-series-heading-to-hulu-in-2020?linkId=66795246&__twitter_impression=true

KING
This reminds me. Is AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D being retconned?

Will they also take the 5 years jump? If so, are we supposed to assume all of them were dusted or some of the team got to live half a decade without their friends? Maybe none of them were affected by Thanos and now SHIELD will have to deal with the consequences of the decimation?

Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, Shittaakeem

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

This reminds me. Is AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D being retconned?

Will they also take the 5 years jump? If so, are we supposed to assume all of them were dusted or some of the team got to live half a decade without their friends? Maybe none of them were affected by Thanos and now SHIELD will have to deal with the consequences of the decimation?

Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, Shittaakeem
The simplest thing would be to have them all dusted and say the show jumped five years. That's assuming they aren't dealing with the fallout.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KingGoblin: 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
Vic2Ree:

The simplest thing would be to have them all dusted and say the show jumped five years. That's assuming they aren't dealing with the fallout.
Ehh, you can still get away with saying none of them were snapped, dusted, eradicated etcetera and be fine. After all, didn't all the key Spider-Man characters from his class appear to have been dusted to prevent them from aging to the next movie?
Therefore, i can accept the cast not being victims. But the global chaos deserves a mention.

KING

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 2:03pm On May 08, 2019
See your lives.
Can't begin to imagine how toxic working for Marvel is!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 08, 2019
KingGoblin:

Ehh, you can still get away with saying none of them were snapped, dusted, eradicated etcetera and be fine. After all, didn't all the key Spider-Man characters from his class appear to have been dusted to prevent them from aging to the next movie?
Therefore, i can accept the cast not being victims. But the global chaos deserves a mention.

KING
How many from his class? Ned, Michelle and Flash? Really didn't take notice of any others. Peter should have some classmates missing. Either replaced by non dusted or they are given their own class to catch up. Maybe not half the cast but there are a lot of them and a couple should be gone.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 08, 2019
Raalsalghul:
See your lives.
Can't begin to imagine how toxic working for Marvel is!
raalsalghul grin!!! I understand your joy over the news after watching endgame 20 times and seeing Russo's brothers masterpiece grin .
Suicide squad 2 -- marvel director
Wonder woman --- Marvel director
Shazam --- marvel actor
JL --- marvel director was called to fix the trash but it was tooooooooo much and also no time.
Winner ------ marvel

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Let me start fight now grin

Batman rogues gallery VS Spider-Man rogues gallery in an all out war.
Scenario A: they meet in a random park unprepared
Scenario B: the two sides receive one month of prep

Cc. Minemrys, iuwe, pu7pl3, philfearon, TheKingIsHere, MJBOLT, hulk616, Afobear, Vic2Ree, Shittaakeem

What do you boys think? cheesy
the winner after 7 pages is none other than the Spider-Man rogues gallery (Marvel) with 3000 points grin to 0 (DC) tongue

Congratulations to all Marvel fans (including minemrys) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KingGoblin: 3:56pm On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

How many from his class? Ned, Michelle and Flash? Really didn't take notice of any others. Peter should have some classmates missing. Either replaced by non dusted or they are given their own class to catch up. Maybe not half the cast but there are a lot of them and a couple should be gone.
Nne, it looked like basically his whole Academic Decathlon Team was dusted. If it is declared they were spared from dusting, it's more than enough for me.

KING
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2019
hulk616:
the winner after 7 pages is none other than the Spider-Man rogues gallery (Marvel) with 3000 points grin to 0 (DC) tongue

Congratulations to all Marvel fans (including minemrys) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:26pm On May 08, 2019
Who do you guys think is going to be the next “Thanos” of the MCU?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:42pm On May 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Who do you guys think is going to
be the next “Thanos” of the
MCU?
Norman Osborn!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:49pm On May 08, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Norman Osborn!
i think galactus or apocalypse would be better
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
i think galactus or apocalypse would be better
The beyonder, they are planning secret wars already.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
MCU?

Multiversal threats? Apocalypse or Galactus
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Who do you guys think is going to be the next “Thanos” of the MCU?
Doctor Doom, Galactus & Norman Osborn are my top 3 picks

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2019
iuwe:

The beyonder, they are planning secret wars already.

Well nice...another ensemble fight scene coming up grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KingGoblin: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
MCU?
Osborn my nigga, my nwanne.....

The scale of the Infinity Saga was massive. An MCU take on the Dark Reign will be refreshing.

KING
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Doctor Doom, Galactus & Norman Osborn are my top 3 picks

How could i forget Dr doom

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
KingGoblin:

Osborn my nigga, my nwanne.....

The scale of the Infinity Saga was massive. An MCU take on the Dark Reign will be refreshing.

KING

Secret invasion would have to happen first and the wise guys at mcu already made skrulls the good guys
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Well nice...another ensemble fight scene coming up grin
If it's anything like the comic book, the beyonder would teleport some of the characters heroes and villains to a planet where they would have somewhat of a mix of mortal Kombat and street fight.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Norman Osborn!
this guy and his jokes grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Multiversal threats? Apocalypse or Galactus

this guys are not multiversal threats
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Secret invasion would have to happen first and the wise guys at mcu already made skrulls the good guys
that's good "wise guys". Better than DCEU grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:07am On May 09, 2019
iuwe:

If it's anything like the comic book, the beyonder would teleport some of the characters heroes and villains to a planet where they would have somewhat of a mix of mortal Kombat and street fight.

Yea with all their tech and gadgets waiting for them
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:08am On May 09, 2019
hulk616:
that's good "wise guys". Better than DCEU grin

Dont make me explain sarcasm to you

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:10am On May 09, 2019
hulk616:
this guys are not multiversal threats

TOAA...the living tribunal? The beyonder? Help me out here pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.