Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (667072 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
moneyallowed:

Remember that scene. I love the way everything is coming full circle in the end. This really feels like a trilogy, can't wait to see how everything ends
Baron Zemo ehn! I'd even forgotten he's going to be in the movie. They're obviously hiding him for a reason. I wonder why

I like how dey ave nt showed him yet...... I dnt knw y...I like Hydra more dan shield....

Every1 is either on #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan

And am here like "Hail hydra Bit**es* cheesygrin

For dem to put d@ scene shows dey really knw w@ dey r doin..

Read somehwere d@ d final fight is 15mins long....as in 15 of Action.... Ooooo Laaaawd
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrDojo:
Mehn the hype is real....can't wait to see dis...

Spidey..hehehehehe

Who else remebers the scence frm Cap's 1st movie wen he was in a fight with d bully @ d cinemas and he was told to stay down..den he said.. " I could do dis all day"....same scence in this trailer jst with I'm d bully this time around...

Can't wait to see my Hydra Gooons hehehehe...Baron Zemo

Who else saw cross bones in the trailer..?!
yeah DAT call back was alright he still hasn't learn to pick guys his own size.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
parrotibaba:
My favorite in this trailer is black panther, I mean the way he caught up with bucky who was on a bike was incredible and the way he stood when the automatic machine gun was firing at him was epic!!

Cap and bucky hear am from the ninja grin
that bike slicing scene was badass man! The dude pretty fast crazy... Cap dont stand a chance of catching him... That acceletation, then bounces of the car and leaps for the kill... Like a true panther.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
JasonWattz:
that bike slicing scene was badass man! The dude pretty fast crazy... Cap dont stand a chance of catching him... That acceletation, then bounces of the car and leaps for the kill... Like a true panther.

Me I like that scene where Tony Stark quickly wore his Iron Man glove and stopped Bucky Barnes bullet...I'm #teamIronman
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Me I like that scene where Tony Stark quickly wore his Iron Man glove and stopped Bucky Barnes bullet...I'm #teamIronman
yeah man... The scene looked better on the superbowl ad though... Following the timing of "divided... We....fall" and the sounds... Dammit! #TeamIronMan
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Heard another trailer debuted on Nick's kids choice awards.... Anyone seen it yet?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2016
JasonWattz:
Heard another trailer debuted on Nick's kids choice awards.... Anyone seen it yet?
Heard about it too but I've decided to stop watching trailers and TV spits from now on. The risk of spoilers is too great and I don't think I can get any more excited for this movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SirWarlock: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2016
MrDojo:

I like how dey ave nt showed him yet...... I dnt knw y...I like Hydra more dan shield....

Every1 is either on #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan

And am here like "Hail hydra Bit**es* cheesygrin

For dem to put d@ scene shows dey really knw w@ dey r doin..

Read somehwere d@ d final fight is 15mins long....as in 15 of Action.... Ooooo Laaaawd
ain't final but first fight against both teams
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2016
SirWarlock:
ain't final but first fight against both teams

As in I'm talking abt the biggest fight scene which usually happens @ d end of a movie....for CW its goin to be 15mins Long..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Acknowledged, man. Got to see the trailer though, still basically the same, buh a few new sec short footage... BlackPanther and TWS again... BW and TWS and then crossbones with some kind of mechanical stuff on his hands. There... No spoilers *winks
moneyallowed:

Heard about it too but I've decided to stop watching trailers and TV spits from now on. The risk of spoilers is too great and I don't think I can get any more excited for this movie

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2016
That actually isnt gon be the final fight. The battle between the heroes were shot with Imax's new Arri 2D cams. Maybe kuz there a lotta visual wonders to capture when 12 heroes go down at an airport. I believe the final act z gon be when the heroes get to settle differences and face the Movie's Bad Guy... Zemo. So... In all... This gon be an amazing visuall experience all together. And then i get this bubbly chill each time i remember Spidey's gon be on #TeamIronMan. Let's all see how it goes. Doctor Strange though.
MrDojo:

As in I'm talking abt the biggest fight scene which usually happens @ d end of a movie....for CW its goin to be 15mins Long..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2016
JasonWattz:
That actually isnt gon be the final fight. The battle between the heroes were shot with Imax's new Arri 2D cams. Maybe kuz there a lotta visual wonders to capture when 12 heroes go down at an airport. I believe the final act z gon be when the heroes get to settle differences and face the Movie's Bad Guy... Zemo. So... In all... This gon be an amazing visuall experience all together. And then i get this bubbly chill each time i remember Spidey's gon be on #TeamIronMan. Let's all see how it goes. Doctor Strange though.

My bad then...

So u r in #TeamIronMan.......

How come no one wnts to join #TeamHydra... We ave crossbones, Zemo and a lot of bald guys.....cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
JasonWattz:

Lol...Dr Strange though. And of all actors they picked the bloody Benedict Cumberbatch. DC comics jhs making plenty noise. #teamMarvel #teamIronman
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2016
MrDojo:

My bad then...

How come no one wnts to join #TeamHydra... We ave crossbones, Zemo and a lot of bald guys.....cheesy

Hail Hydra grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2016
I think Cumberbatch is to Doctor Strange as Downey is to Iron Man. Like i cant wait to see him in live action on the red magical cloak. Frik[ing] badass mehn!
PiccoloBrunelli:

Lol...Dr Strange though. And of all actors they picked the bloody Benedict Cumberbatch. DC comics jhs making plenty noise. #teamMarvel #teamIronman
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Yeah, man... #TeamIronMan all the way! Crossbones going down in this one. He dont stand against the united avengers. Zemo on the other hand... Might wreck havok and maybe get away with it.... To re-appear later on.
MrDojo:

My bad then...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2016
JasonWattz:
Yeah, man... #TeamIronMan all the way! Crossbones going down in this one. He dont stand against the united avengers. Zemo on the other hand... Might wreck havok and maybe get away with it.... To re-appear later on.

Most members of #TeamIronMan are too strong compared to d@ of Cap's.....

I knw some of em will swap sides tho...

I jst hopw Zemo will not be d typical Marvel movie Villian......dey shud make him a real bad ass.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hail Hydra grin

My Nigga...... Hydra is the place to be.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2016
We'll be seing a badass... The Russo brothers took an entirely different somewhat serious and a bit gritty approach the CA:TWS. And from reports... This one is gonna way beyond that. The Directing Duo are down to earth with stuff in this movie. So expect brutality.
MrDojo:

Most members of #TeamIronMan are too strong compared to d@ of Cap's.....

I knw some of em will swap sides tho...

I jst hopw Zemo will not be d typical Marvel movie Villian......dey shud make him a real bad ass.
We

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMC7H23-sMs
Final DD trailer. Just 3 days away now...cannot wait!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
moneyallowed:

This trailer just makes me hungry!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
This trailer just makes my hungry!! grin grin

I just cannot wait.

I am not even watching the trailer.
Waiting on Netflix
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Deadpool has surpassed both Iron Man & Man of Steel's box office.
http://movieweb.com/deadpool-movie-box-office-700-million-iron-man-superman/
Whoa...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
cao:
Whoa...
For an R-rated movie... This is quite impressive, didnt expecting it coming this far. 20th Century Fox probably swimming in millions of millions right now already... Patiently waiting for the Blu-Ray release though. *have you seen this man?* Lol.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
moneyallowed:

Season 2 will be Intriguing and fascinating.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by superbloke(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
cao:
Whoa...
Somehow I'm not surprised. After opening weekend, you could see this happen.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
I've been avoiding DD trailers **pats self on the back**, can't believe it's almost here. I'll probably avoid this thread, since I won't be able to binge watch it immediately. Damn you travel plans! Damn you! But, I'll definitely download it for later.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2016
DD links are up. **currently downloading**
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
cao:
DD links are up. **currently downloading**

Links pls. Been searching and can't see any
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cao?? Wherever you are come online and provide those links. Else I will hunt you down to the very ends of the earth , and when I find you, when I lay my hands upon you, you will know...

Please gimme those links, don't make me beg

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Whoops...I downloaded mine from the comments of tvmuse.com.

UPDATE: Links are coming very slowly, I think only episodes 1 to 3 are on torrents. I've got 6 episodes from tvmuse. I guess the linkers are still encoding & uploading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.