Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (667021 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
moneyallowed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks

When Daredevil becomes Ghost Rider!
man! This is reminiscent of the season 1 fight scene, so straightforward and captivating cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
moneyallowed:

Kingpin is a beast! I love the balance he has between intelligence and brute physical strength. If I were a Criminal that's someone I would like to serve

C'mon bro...........u r definitely Hydra material... U get to visit different countries (plants grin) u get to wrk with the best in d biz..(Zemo, ward, Malick etc) u ave a front row seat to see the avengers( grin)...and u get a lot of chicks (chicks like bad boiz cool )......

Hyra Currently hiring...join the fun train

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrDojo:

C'mon bro...........u r definitely Hydra material... U get to visit different countries (plants grin) u get to wrk with the best in d biz..(Zemo, ward, Malick etc) u ave a front row seat to see the avengers( grin)...and u get a lot of chicks (chicks like bad boiz cool )......

no mind this guy na cannon fodder Hydra go just use pesin as.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Hydra - no fixed salary, no retirement plan, low life expectancy.....

I think I'll stick with Fisk thank you. At least if I die I know he'll take care of my family grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
moneyallowed:

Hydra - no fixed salary, no retirement plan, low life expectancy.....

I think I'll stick with Fisk thank you. At least if I die I know he'll take care of my family grin

grin cheesy hehehe
Bt we at hydra.... Death can't keep a good hydra agent down....u cud always be brot back as the host to the H.I.V.E.

I'm sure u won't wnt to bring shame to yur fam becuz fisk is such a small time boss.....hydra is worldwide..u get to mix wit d heavy hitters in the villian world....

We dnt usually do dis bt if u sign up for hydra today u get a ticket to visit Red skull...cool right..??

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no mind this guy na cannon fodder Hydra go just use pesin as.

@ all grin we take good care of our agents @ Hydra....

We ave free lunch @ hydra after every fight with shield....

Aint we great....?!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrDojo:

grin cheesy hehehe
Bt we at hydra.... Death can't keep a good hydra agent down....u cud always be brot back as the host to the H.I.V.E.

I'm sure u won't wnt to bring shame to yur fam becuz fisk is such a small time boss.....hydra is worldwide..u get to mix wit d heavy hitters in the villian world....

We dnt usually do dis bt if u sign up for hydra today u get a ticket to visit Red skull...cool right..??

Lol international abi? That's how they will cause international organizations like shield to hunt me down. At least my small time boss Oga Kingpin only has a blind lawyer to contend with

Red skull is old school, gimme a signed t-shirt by Baron Zemo and free tickets to the world premier of Civil War or no deal
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
moneyallowed:

Lol international abi? That's how they will cause international organizations like shield to hunt me down. At least my small time boss Oga Kingpin only has a blind lawyer to contend with

Red skull is old school, gimme a signed t-shirt by Baron Zemo and free tickets to the world premier of Civil War or no deal

I can top that...... We need a new super soldier ( u get to meet zemo in person and grimlo..) If yu pass the test u dnt only get tickets bt u get to feature in Civil war c'mon...?! All kingpin cud offer u best is domino's pizza.....kingpin is like an ant where we stand...... Join Hydra 2day....

Ps shield won't be able to touch u if u join the hydra programme
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrDojo:

I can top that...... We need a new super soldier ( u get to meet zemo in person and grimlo..) If yu pass the test u dnt only get tickets bt u get to feature in Civil war c'mon...?! All kingpin cud offer u best is domino's pizza.....kingpin is like an ant where we stand...... Join Hydra 2day....

Ps shield won't be able to touch u if u join the hydra programme

Ok deal. So what's my codename? Hope it's not something stupid sounding like Red Skull....and the costume better be dope. No girly colors like pink or orange!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2016
moneyallowed:

Ok deal. So what's my codename? Hope it's not something stupid sounding like Red Skull....and the costume better be dope. No girly colors like pink or orange!

Ballz-Buster.............grin

U get to choose yur Costume....bt we choose d name...

Nice to ave u on board ballz
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
MrDojo:

Ballz-Buster.............grin
U get to choose yur Costume....bt we choose d name...
Nice to ave u on board ballz
Me like cheesy
Hail Hydra!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
moneyallowed:

Me like cheesy

Hail Hydra!!!

Hail Hydra...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2016
I just saw deadpool.
it was alright I was expecting to get my mind blown,
mind wasn't blown.
still super entertaining which should always be what movie makers target first.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
did any one see the review for batman vs superman
mehn DC don suffer ooo chai. Zack synder.
pls all marvel fans in this thread lets troop in to DC thread and defend ourselves cus they think we are behind the negative reviews of bvs.
#hail hydra

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Shittaakeem:
pls all marvel fans in this thread lets troop in to DC thread and defend ourselves cus they think we are behind the negative reviews of bvs.
#hail hydra
the one time i was thinking the DCEU was gon redeem itself... Turning out opposite.... I think the majority of these critics just been hating on Snyder. Still gonna see the movie tomorrow and construct mine opinion bout it. Doomsday...Brutal Batman... WonderWoman and the third act. I think its gon be worth my 2.5hrs.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Shittaakeem:
#hail hydra

Anoda hydra agent.... grin grin Nice to meet ya...

#HailHydra
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
MrDojo:

Anoda hydra agent.... grin grin Nice to meet ya...
#HailHydra

#Hail Hydra ooo kill on head two more will take its place

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cR6Xa6fEAg
It's been a long road to Civil War but we're almost there
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Looks like DD season 2 is the season that makes you kinda hate Matt. Just watched the Foggy & Matt scene where they discuss Nelson & Murdoch in episode 9...I really want to slap some sense into the guy. Gotta love Karen though, her tenacity is brilliant. Anywho, still watching episode 9.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
cao:
Looks like DD season 2 is the season that makes you kinda hate Matt. Just watched the Foggy & Matt scene where they discuss Nelson & Murdoch in episode 9...I really want to slap some sense into the guy. Gotta love Karen though, her tenacity is brilliant. Anywho, still watching episode 9.
yeah,Matt didn't handle the balance between being a lawyer, friend and a crime fighter well.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

yeah,Matt didn't handle the balance between being a lawyer, friend and a crime fighter well.
Just watched Claire's speech to Matt in episode 10, "...stop playing the loneliest little soldier and come downstairs, be a human being..." Shame Matt is being a little b***h in his quest to save his city, he's putting way too much on his shoulders, you'd think he was Atlas. Wetin dey happen now, they better not kill Karen...**still watching episode 10**...okay I guessed it wasn't you Frank...you're allowed.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Crap! I don't know how I downloaded episode 13 twice, which explains why some things felt lost. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch episode 12 later. Oh! Now his silly ass tells Karen...dumbass. Looking forward to season 3.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2016
cao:
Crap! I don't know how I downloaded episode 13 twice, which explains why some things felt lost. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch episode 12 later. Oh! Now his silly ass tells Karen...dumbass. Looking forward to season 3.
Season 3 can't come soon enough. Is Punisher awesome or what?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
moneyallowed:

Season 3 can't come soon enough. Is Punisher awesome or what?
Yup. The guy just embraced his "crazy" & went all out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Doctor Strange set pics.

Think I'm one of the fee people that's looking forward to this more than Civil War. If a trailer dropped today I'd freak out. He's always been my favorite marvel hero besides Hulk and it's so wonderful to see him finally get his own movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
moneyallowed:
Doctor Strange set pics.

Think I'm one of the fee people that's looking forward to this more than Civil War. If a trailer dropped today I'd freak out. He's always been my favorite marvel hero besides Hulk and it's so wonderful to see him finally get his own movie

The best thing about this movie is Benedict Cumberbatch.

I still can't wait for CW.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
moneyallowed:
Doctor Strange set pics.

doctor strange Is one of your favorite?
I don't see the appeal
this may just be Sherlock and Watson with Magic.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I don't see the appeal
It's obvious moneyallowed actually knows the mythos of the character, you appear to be judging it based on the mere fact that Benedict Cumberbatch is in it and you appear to know him as Sherlock. I've only watched a single animated film on Doctor Strange, which I liked & I'm pretty stoked about this. This brings magic into the MCU & it would be interesting to see how it affects the MCU. In fact, I'm way too stoked about this - I blame the GotG effect.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Elparaiso:

The best thing about this movie is Benedict Cumberbatch.

I still can't wait for CW.

I agree, Cumberbatch is perfect for the role. CW is almost here so I'm not that bothered anymore, but we haven't even seen a trailer for Doctor Strange so my anticipation levels are higher for that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:50am On Apr 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I don't see the appeal

Lol @Sherlock and Watson. Like Cao said it's probably cos you've watched the series but after seeing the movie you'll see Strange instead.

He's amazing. The thing with superheroes is the more powerful ones aren't that deep: Superman, Hulk, Sentry...I mean these guys aren't shallow but Strange is on a totally different level. His sacrifices something everytime he uses his power, it's not free and that makes him very wise. When Silver Surfer came to earth to warn the Avengers about Thanos he had to find the one guy that would understand immediately and know what to do, he went straight to Stephen Strange. Some heroes give their lives to save people, yeah yeah, but none of them has sold his soul to save another, none. Strange has done this multiple times. He also has the coolest origin story of any of the marvel heroes, his villains are sick and op af, and one of the best comic costumes. And that's not even mentioning his powers

I don't know how they'll translate him in the MCU cos they have a way of nerfing their characters but in the comics Strange is the most overpowered guy. His magic isn't the silly Harry Potter thing they were doing in high school, the guy is the baddest muthafvcka alive and he doesn't play around. The only guy to ever fight someone with the Infinity Gauntlet and actually make him suffer. Time control, telekinesis, invulnerability, flight, mind control, mind reading, matter manipulation......he can multiply himself, can heal other people instantly, that's just the ones I can remember cos his feats are legendary. Asin the guy battles cosmic entities as a day job. The only limit to his power is his own conscience and the spiritual cost he's willing to make. If they make him even half as powerful as the comic book version, he'll make dem Vision and Scarlet Witch look like children
So what's not to love?

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2016
cao:

It's obvious moneyallowed actually knows the mythos of the character, you appear to be judging it based on the mere fact that Benedict Cumberbatch is in it and you appear to know him as Sherlock. I've only watched a single animated film on Doctor Strange, which I liked & I'm pretty stoked about this. This brings magic into the MCU & it would be interesting to see how it affects the MCU. In fact, I'm way too stoked about this - I blame the GotG effect.
I know quite a bit about strange myself and you probably can't find a better person to play him than Sherlock because he is a huge douche in the beginning,at least that is how I remember him.
his just not a character I can get excited about. i'll wait for the first trailer before getting on the hype train.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:08am On Apr 04, 2016
@moneyallowed
I have really only seen the first season of Sherlock.
I basically see Dr strange same way I see the ankh dude from DC.
would a movie about Namor not make better sense? I could think of a few characters that I would like to see adapted and yeah, I know he ties into in the general plot.
i'll just have to see a trailer to whet my appetite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.