Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (663009 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 10:19pm On May 25, 2019

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 10:20pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=78720750][/quote]

I pray to Allah he remains the Coach ....Cheers to more bottling

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
i just weak.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 1:11am On May 26, 2019
Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
nani667:
Hmmm...
I’m down for a Deadpool/Spidey team-up. They’ll obviously have to tone Wade down slightly (no F-bombs, and maybe fewer sexual innuendos) but I think it can work.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 10:11am On May 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I’m down for a Deadpool/Spidey team-up. They’ll obviously have to tone Wade down slightly (no F-bombs, and maybe fewer sexual innuendos) but I think it can work.
It would work, they did it in Once upon a time.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
Endgame is the 2nd movie to gross at least $800m and the domestic box office and currently sits at $2.683b worldwide

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
Endgame is the 2nd movie to gross at least $800m and the domestic box office and currently sits at $2.683b worldwide
Too bad it won't beat Avatar. That's a real bummer
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:18am On May 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78785496][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78785496][/quote] i said it you need help undecided undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:14pm On May 28, 2019
the last season of Jessica Jones will premiere on june 14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2019
I really am curious to see how Marvel and Sony went about deciding what characters they would and wouldn't be using for their respective films. If I was betting, I'd probably say it went mostly well with the exception of Sony insisting they keep Venom for themselves on the request of Avi Arad and his 20 year fixation of making a Venom movie.

And astoundingly so, the chinese box office rewarded his blind faith, life is funny that way I guess.

Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, waywardpikin, KingGoblin, hulk616, nickshrapnel
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78785496][/quote]
LOL. Sharrap grin. At least we have a 2billion dollar movie tongue
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by phr0nesis(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

It will beat Avatar. If at the end of its theatrical run it doesn't beat Avatar, they might re-release it later. Same thing was done with Avatar in 2010

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 9:20pm On May 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I really am curious to see how Marvel and Sony went about deciding what characters they would and wouldn't be using for their respective films. If I was betting, I'd probably say it went mostly well with the exception of Sony insisting they keep Venom for themselves on the request of Avi Arad and his 20 year fixation of making a Venom movie.

And astoundingly so, the chinese box office rewarded his blind faith, life is funny that way I guess.
Funny enough, I saw an article yesterday saying Sony actually wants Venom in Spiderman 3 and not Deadpool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, waywardpikin, KingGoblin, hulk616, nickshrapnel
venom is a popular character, so it makes sense if Sony hold venom why marvel takes spiderman partly. Even the present run of venom have been making serious sense grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 28, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Funny enough, I saw an article yesterday saying Sony actually wants Venom in Spiderman 3 and not Deadpool
that makes sense, putting Deadpool and Spider-Man together in a Disney movie doesn't sense. Deadpool is boring for PG-13 angry angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 10:57pm On May 28, 2019
Marvel's Chris Hemsworth on Thor:
"I'd Still Love to Do More"
I hope they'd make a fourth Thor movie: first, so they'll undo what they did to him in endgame.
And second, because his story just keeps getting interesting and interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

What about the punisher,daredevil,elektra,blade,ghostrider etc...where do they end up

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:59am On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

What about the punisher,daredevil,elektra,blade,ghostrider etc...where do they end up
I was talking of Sony Marvel characters. Are any of the above owned by Sony? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:54am On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

what about cyborg, flash, justice league dark, plastic man,lobo, Batgirl, Nightwing, new gods, justice league 2 and 3, man of steel 2,etc, when and where do they end up? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:55am On May 29, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Marvel's Chris Hemsworth on Thor:
"I'd Still Love to Do More"
I hope they'd make a fourth Thor movie: first, so they'll undo what they did to him in endgame.
And second, because his story just keeps getting interesting and interesting.
Thor 4 won't happen,
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I was talking of Sony Marvel characters. Are any of the above owned by Sony? undecided

Well i was asking about marvel characters in general..what is their fate?

I know il love to see daredevil and the punisher as a part of the mcu

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:36am On May 29, 2019
daredevil and punisher are already part of the MCU.you guys are never tired of embarrassing yourselves

pu7pl3:

Well i was asking about marvel characters in general..what is their fate?

I know il love to see daredevil and the punisher as a part of the mcu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:48am On May 29, 2019
Black Widow has started filming in Norway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
daredevil and punisher are already part of the MCU.you guys are never tired of embarrassing yourselves

Via tv series? Im talking about the big screen...no need for insults...they are major characters and deserve that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:55am On May 29, 2019
not every character will get to the big screen,that's why we have tv series

pu7pl3:

Via tv series? Im talking about the big screen...no need for insults...they are major characters and deserve that

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
not every character will get to the big screen,that's why we have tv series

Wait...ure cool with it?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:05am On May 29, 2019
yes,tv series have more character development than movies

pu7pl3:

Wait...ure cool with it?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
yes,tv series have more character development than movies

Im just not used to those key guys taking a backseat...i really think they should be on the big screen....ghostrider too
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dude, big screen or not they're part of the MCU. Their series were met with critical acclaim and they've gotten proper and extensive character development. What more do you want? They may still show up later along the line but lets not act like they've not been taken proper care of already

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.