Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666068 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
philfearon:

See this one. Are you living in a cage?
Antman and the Wasp says hi!!!
LoL. Another dumb reply. DCbot didn't even understand my post. LMFAO

Not every CBM is going to make Black Panther money but a CBM making a billion at the B.O in 2019 is no more as special as it used to be pre-2015 most especially because of the immense growth of the overseas market.

Oh. And the DCEU's Justice League would like to have a word with you.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Thanks, hon cheesy grin
Edit: So you're just a baby and you have mouth like this grin grin grin
I could say the same about you. LoL
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:15am On May 25, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LoL. Another dumb reply. DCbot didn't even understand my post. LMFAO

Not every CBM is going to make Black Panther money but a CBM making a billion at the B.O in 2019 is no more as special as it used to be pre-2015 most especially because of the immense growth of the overseas market.

Oh. And the DCEU's Justice League would like to have a word with you.
Antman and the Wasp still says hi...
I thought having Marvel logo stamps 1billion automatically?
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse says hi too.

Bunch of clowns. A rude awakening is waiting for you Marvetits!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Why is it paining you? tongue
It's not. I also like Spiderman.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

Antman and the Wasp still says hi...
I thought having Marvel logo stamps 1billion automatically?
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse says hi too.

He doesn't know what to say again. E pain am. LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:23am On May 25, 2019
the guy is as clueless as MR LIVERPOOL

Vic2Ree:

He doesn't know what to say again. E pain am. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2019
philfearon:
Antman and the Wasp still says hi... I thought having Marvel logo stamps 1billion automatically? Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse says hi too.
AM&W wasn't a financial flop like the Justice League

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 11:01am On May 25, 2019
dragonflyy:

Please sir, don't ever mention Justice League on this thread again. If there is anything worse than disappointment then this movie has earned the right to be addressed as such.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by hablink: 2:12pm On May 25, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Please sir, don't ever mention Justice League on this thread again. If there is anything worse than disappointment then this movie has earned the right to be addressed as such.
Flopzam to JL: hold my beer

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
the guy is as clueless as MR LIVERPOOL

And you are a vermin infested brainless nitwitted whack job and pissy rotten maggot drooling vaginal discharge from a decayed menstrual bleeding!!!

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Same Marvel Confused Universe that had to wait for BvS and Ww before having balls to go ahead with CA:CW and CM.
DC had to wait for marvel avengers, and building a universe before having balls to go ahead with trashing DCEU and Catwoman twin- justice league

Cosmic level punch grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2019
Batman undecided
Wonder woman undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2019
dragonflyy:

AM&W is a total and complete BO flop just like JL..., even the JL you are calling a flop also outgrossed AM&W at the BO (JL = $657m)(AM&W = $622m)... And AM&W cost about $220m+ to produce (including marketing) while also riding on the wave of IW...
Please when making comparison, do proper ones or else I will roast you alive in this useless maggot infested rotten thread!!!

Warning shot!!!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
e pain am,continue crying

philfearon:

And you are a vermin infested brainless nitwitted whack job and pissy rotten maggot drooling vaginal discharge from a decayed menstrual bleeding!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 3:30pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

AM&W is a total and complete BO flop just like JL..., even the JL you are calling a flop also outgrossed AM&W at the BO (JL = $657m)(AM&W = $622m)... And AM&W cost about $220m+ to produce (including marketing) while also riding on the wave of IW...
Please when making comparison, do proper ones or else I will roast you alive in this useless maggot infested rotten thread!!!

Warning shot!!!
Antman and Wasp didn't flop at the box office

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Antman and Wasp didn't flop at the box office

But you guys always say shazam flopped at the B.O. now you cant keep the same energy?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

But you guys always say shazam flopped at the B.O. now you cant keep the same energy?
Never have I said Shazam bombed at the box office. The movie broke even.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

Warning shot!!!
From Wikipedia, an aggregate of information and public opinions (eyes on the bolded):

ANT MAN & THE WASP
Ant-Man and the Wasp had its world premiere in Hollywood on June 25, 2018 and was released on July 6, 2018, in the United States in IMAX and 3D. The film was a critical and commercial success, receiving praise for its levity, humor and performances, particularly those of Rudd and Lilly, and grossed over $622 million worldwide.

JUSTICE LEAGUE
With an estimated production budget of $300 million, Justice League is one of the most expensive films ever made. The film grossed $657 million worldwide against a break-even point of $750 million, becoming a box office bomb and losing the studio an estimated $60 million. The film received mixed reviews from critics; although the action sequences and performances (particularly Gadot and Miller) were praised, the plot, writing, pacing, villain, and overuse of CGI were criticized. The film's tone was met with a polarized reception, with some appreciating the lighter tone compared to the previous DCEU films, and others finding it inconsistent.

E pain am. LMFAO!
cc. Pu7pl3, put a leash on this pained animal, reel him in and take him back to your inferior universe. His pain is cosmic. LWKMD!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:51pm On May 25, 2019
when i said he was clueless,i was right grin,he will start shifting goal posts and throwing insults like an hungry dog

Vic2Ree:

From Wikipedia, an aggregate of information and public opinions (eyes on the bolded):

ANT MAN & THE WASP
Ant-Man and the Wasp had its world premiere in Hollywood on June 25, 2018 and was released on July 6, 2018, in the United States in IMAX and 3D. The film was a critical and commercial success, receiving praise for its levity, humor and performances, particularly those of Rudd and Lilly, and grossed over $622 million worldwide.

JUSTICE LEAGUE
With an estimated production budget of $300 million, Justice League is one of the most expensive films ever made. The film grossed $657 million worldwide against a break-even point of $750 million, becoming a box office bomb and losing the studio an estimated $60 million. The film received mixed reviews from critics; although the action sequences and performances (particularly Gadot and Miller) were praised, the plot, writing, pacing, villain, and overuse of CGI were criticized. The film's tone was met with a polarized reception, with some appreciating the lighter tone compared to the previous DCEU films, and others finding it inconsistent.

E pain am. LMFAO!
cc. Pu7pl3, put a leash on this pained animal and reel him in. His pain is cosmic. LWKMD!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
Now, now... you boys play nice... cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, philfearon smiley wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

Warning shot!!!
AM&W made back its budget and more
Justice League couldn't even breakeven

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Even if we all conclude that Shazam and AM&W are both flops. AM&W outgrossed Shazam

Marvel 1-0 DC

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2019
Vic2Ree:

ANT MAN & THE WASP

JUSTICE LEAGUE

E pain am. LMFAO!
cc. Pu7pl3, put a leash on this pained animal, reel him in and take him back to your inferior universe. His pain is cosmic. LWKMD!
I'm pained, but you are the one writing an epistle!!!
Jeez!!! Your painment is at hyperversal level!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2019
dragonflyy:

Even if we all conclude that Shazam and AM&W are both flops. AM&W outgrossed Shazam

Marvel 1-0 DC
Shazam made 4X it's budget. Can you say same about AM&W?
Jeez, what universe are you from again?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Now, now... you boys play nice...
cc. MJBOLT, Vic2Ree, philfearon smiley wink
MJBOLT wouldn't dare!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2019
Vic2Ree:

From Wikipedia, an aggregate of information and public opinions (eyes on the cancelled):

E pain am. LMFAO!
cc. Purpl3, put a leash on this pained animal, reel him in and take him back to your inferior super impressive universe. His pain is cosmic. LWKMD!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:51pm On May 25, 2019
Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique Wants to Change Name to X- Women in New Dark Phoenix TV Spot. LOL, Talk about taking feminism to a whole new level!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2019
dragonflyy:

Antman's production cost is more than shazam's...dude im not starting this argument with you

Both movies were successfull financially and critically...case closed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Never have I said Shazam bombed at the box office. The movie broke even.

But you know people here call it "flopzam" right? Even after it did more than break even
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

But you know people here call it "flopzam" right? Even after it did more than break even
Yeah, some people say that but not Me, not Me!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 6:09pm On May 25, 2019
philfearon:

Pity am na!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
Vic2Ree:

ANT MAN & THE WASP

JUSTICE LEAGUE

E pain am. LMFAO!
are you kidding me? DC used 300 million dollars to make Justice league, that has to be the most expensive trash ever grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.