Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (695090 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2019
just look at this fool

iuwe:
Still doesn't change the facts that the worst reviewed comic book movie is a marvel movie. History have it for posterity grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
the fool strikes again,serial dullard
iuwe:
Help me with what exactly?
Highest number of premier league trophy Liverpool beats Chelsea.
Highest number of champions league trophy Liverpool beats Chelsea.

Tell me what Google could have helped me with?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2019
the fool doesnt know anything

Nickshrapnel:
Bro calm down, one can’t really kill Bruce Banner except the plot calls for it. He said in Avengers 1 that he put a gun in his mouth and the Hulk spit the bullet out. Bruce Banner and Hulk are two different people living in one body!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2019
again this fool keeps disgracing himself

iuwe:

This DC fan saying hulk is not an A-list superhero, do you even read comics at all? grin grin grin.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy are you sure you are not co-staring in the next Joker movie? cheesy cheesy cheesy we marvel fans know who first entered the comic book business back in the 90s but I don't expect a DC troll like you to know, information is limited there grin grin grin.

Yes Captain Marvel was a cheap imitation of the green Lantern, we are not ashamed to say we are very good at copying DC movies, ooooh let's not forget that our successful Characters were a cheap imitation of their DC counterpart, we copied Thanos from Darkseid, Carol Denver name was gotten from Supergirl Kara Denver, our black widow movie is coming after she died in Endgame.

Even our A-LIST Spider-Man is using Ironman poster upandan just to sell the movie cheesy cheesy cheesy. I guess all this knowledge can't be found in the DC Universe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Bro calm down, one can’t really kill Bruce Banner except the plot calls for it. He said in Avengers 1 that he put a gun in his mouth and the Hulk spit the bullet out. Bruce Banner and Hulk are two different people living in one body!
I believe the bolded is your words.

So if the hulk was able to spit out a bullet Bruce used to kill himself, that means that he was aware of the ongoing situation.

My question is why didn't he prevent Scarlett witch from mind f*vking him up?

The simple answer is that he couldn't do anything, which means that Scarlett witch was able to beat both Bruce and the hulk simultaneously.

If he could do it in one instance what prevented him from doing again. Mind you, those were his words you just quoted
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the fool strikes again,serial dullard

What brought football to comics right now? grin grin grin grin grin if I call you post shifter now you will start screaming. Ode.

Mr Captain America had super powers.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
again this fool keeps disgracing himself

Yet many times in this thread, I had proved and argued about pre crisis Superman, Maybe he came around 2000. Foooooooooooooollllllllllllllll.

Association of post shifting organization, suddenly we left Scarlett witch and hulk discussion to something with no direct relevance.

Please entertain me more, your daftness is at a cosmic phoenix scale.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:
I believe the bolded is your words.

So if the hulk was able to spit out a bullet Bruce used to kill himself, that means that he was aware of the ongoing situation.

My question is why didn't he prevent Scarlett witch from mind f*vking him up?

The simple answer is that he couldn't do anything, which means that Scarlett witch was able to beat both Bruce and the hulk simultaneously.

If he could do it in one instance what prevented him from doing again. Mind you, those were his words you just quoted
The Hulk couldn’t interfere because Bruce was still in control, Hulk only comes out to play when Bruce is stressed or about to die

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
just look at this fool

Captain America RT score is still 7% nothing you can bout that. Catwoman DC lowest RT review score is 9%, Supergirl is 10%. Now go and die
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
where is the scene of scarlet witch vs hulk,are you not the one who started shifting posts mentioning dormammu.you only got to know about PC supes thanks to the dc thread,brainless dullard who thinks comic book business started in the 90s or the crow wicked prayer is a marvel film.continue defending your foolishness while i expose your ignorance OLODO RABATA

iuwe:
Yet many times in this thread, I had proved and argued about pre crisis Superman, Maybe he came around 2000. Foooooooooooooollllllllllllllll.

Association of post shifting organization, suddenly we left Scarlett witch and hulk discussion to something with no direct relevance.

Please entertain me more, your daftness is at a cosmic phoenix scale.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
The Hulk couldn’t interfere because Bruce was still in control, Hulk only comes out to play when Bruce is stressed or about to die
Wow, I am sure comics wouldn't even use this excuse as a plot device or even PIS. I am sure someone who is trying to kill himself is still in control yet the hulk interfered. If you use the word "stressed and about to die" Remember in age of Ultron, all the Avengers were stressed by Ultron and they know they might die if they don't do anything because Scarlett witch was with much hate. Please how come the hulk didn't feel all of this situation and prevented a mind rape by the witch?

Asking for a friend.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
where is the scene of scarlet witch vs hulk,are you not the one who started shifting posts mentioning dormammu.you only got to know about PC supes thanks to the dc thread,brainless dullard who thinks comic book business started in the 90s or the crow wicked prayer is a marvel film.[/b]continue defending your foolishness while i expose your ignorance OLODO RABATA

[b] Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahaha, please who is the hulk? Is he different from Bruce banner? I only got to know about what supes? Please remind me again, does captain America have super powers? ROFLMAO.

Captain America RT score is still 7%, nothing will change it.

It seems lying is genetic with marveltard when did I said what you wrote @ bolded. Please I want to see that post I made with that statement or forever be daft.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
from liverpool have won the epl to crow wicked prayer is a marvel film to comic book business started in the 90s to scarlet witch and thor have beaten hulk,what other level of foolishness should we expect?
MODIFIED: just as expected he strikes again by claiming scarlet witch is a mutant

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
if captain america doesnt have superpowers then he is the same as batman,hawkeye,punisher etc an ordinary man

iuwe:

It seems you are looking at basic power sets when considering leader which is not good actually.

Captain America had no super power but he is a great leader. Black widow had been with them from the on set, she is a skilled warrior, a great tactician, a master strategist, commands lots of respect from her teammates and has an abundance of experience. These are great leadership qualities a team would require which Captain Marvel lacks.

Black widow would be a better leader to Captain Marvel moving forward. That's my honest opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
From Captain America has super powers to football is the biggest sporting events to Thor didn't beat the hulk to Captain America RT score.

Which kind of cosmic foolishness are we to anticipate for?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
even wolverine doesnt have superpowers,that means he is like batman,hawkeye,punisher etc an ordinary man

iuwe:

Hulk616 your friend here says cap has super powers grin grin grin.

See there is a difference between super powers and enhanced abilities. Your cap has the later not the former.

Captain America enhanced abilities enables him to throw his shield with precision and accuracy, knowing the effect of the damage and the exact location it would land.

Captain America took a super serum that improved his physical attributes such as strength, agility, durability and reflexes.

Super powers on the other hand are special skills and qualities that enables one to perform some things that one can't normally do such as levitation, super vision, super strength ( be guarded Captain America has enhanced strength not super strength, I can explain if you want to), photon blast, telekinesis and telepathy. All of which Captain don't possess. Even wolverine don't have super powers too.

If you read comics (Marvel or DC) maybe you would have known this. Thanks again for your time. wink

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
vampires,werewolves dont have super strength because they cannot move planets,using this logic then DCEU aquaman doesnt have super strength even though he was able to push a submarine out of water.so spider man,luke cage and black panther only cause minor damages in their fights

iuwe:

Lol I was patiently waiting for you to ask me that since like 3 hrs ago.

ENHANCED STRENGTH is subject to the limitations of the person's body. That is to say it is bound by all earthly rules and physics.

SUPER STRENGTH is subject to no limitations of the person's body. That is to say it is not bound by any earthly rules and physics.

Examples of comic character with enhanced strength are Captain America, Deathstroke, Bane, Black panther, Spiderman, Luke cage etc.

Examples of comic character with super strength are Superman, Hulk, MMH, Thor, Sentry, She hulk, Supergirl, Blue Marvel, Hercules, Darkseid.

Difference between enhanced strength and super strength is when characters with enhanced strength fights they cause minor to mild damages to their surrounding environment but characters with super strength causes heavy to catastrophic damages.

Enhanced strength characters can only do things that will give you a mild wow such as lifting a truck, helicopter, ship etc but super power character feats are astonishing like bench pressing the earth, moving planets, and lifting infinite mass.

In a battle of death between enhanced strength characters and super strength characters, please don't expect the fight to last more than 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if captain america doesnt have superpowers then he is the same as batman,hawkeye,punisher etc an ordinary man

Hahahahahahaha, Lord who is this fool, when had I ever said they have super powers?

Batman obtained godlike powers when he sat on the morbius chair.

You boldly stated that captain America has super powers, stop lying and straw manning, What concerns me with Hawkeye and punisher.

Please entertain me more, your foolishness is not a tragedy but a comedygrin grin grin

Mr Captain America has super powers grin grin grin

Even my post you quoted was talking about black widow been a better leader than captain marvel. Ewu ebot, read and understand. Lazy fool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
if captain america doesnt have superpowers then he is like batman,hawkeye,punisher who dont have superpowers either.you are dull o

iuwe:

Hahahahahahaha, Lord who is this fool, when had I ever said they have super powers?

Batman obtained godlike powers when he sat on the morbius chair.

You boldly stated that captain America has super powers, stop lying and straw manning, What concerns me with Hawkeye and punisher.

Please entertain me more, your foolishness is not a tragedy but a comedygrin grin grin

Mr Captain America has super powers grin grin grin

Even my post you quoted was talking about black widow been a better leader than captain marvel. Ewu ebot, read and understand. Lazy fool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
it's a good thing we now know captain america is like batman,punisher,hawkeye etc according to our professor,below is how wikipedia defined super powers

CosmicPhoenix:
SUPER POWER MAY BE USED TO DESCRIBE ANYTHING FROM MINIMAL EXAGGERATION OF NORMAL HUMAN TRAITS......

Source:Wikipedia

EOD grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if captain america doesnt have superpowers then he is like batman,hawkeye,punisher who dont have superpowers either.you are dull o

Mr liar, you said captain America had super powers. I have never argued that Batman has super powers. Again I am sure there was a screenshot where I posted that captain America is at the level of Batman, Hawkeye and punisher.

Your lies would shake hell. Spits.

Show me where I said Batman has super powers like you said for captain America. Prove it or remain even more worthless than you are right now
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it's a good thing we now know captain america is like batman,punisher,hawkeye etc according to our professor,below is how wikipedia defined super powers

It is indeed a good thing we finally know that Captain America is at batman level, Mr Captain America has super powers
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
daft fool,i'm using your brain dead logic against you but you are too dull to even know.you said captain america doesnt have super powers.we all know that batman,hawkeye,punisher do not have superpowers too.so does it mean captain america is like batman,hawkeye and punisher,is captain america an ordinary man?OLODO RABATA

iuwe:

Mr liar, you said captain America had super powers. I have never argued that Batman has super powers. Again I am sure there was a screenshot where I posted that captain America is at the level of Batman, Hawkeye and punisher.

Your lies would shake hell. Spits.

Show me where I said Batman has super powers like you said for captain America. Prove it or remain even more worthless than you are right now

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
so scarlet witch,hulk,dr manhattan,sentry,quicksilver are now mutants.i'm done here

iuwe:

Of a no more goal shifting answer the question wey dey up.

If you say Captain America has super powers so does Joker and bane. There is no goal shifting.

P.S You are comparing Captain America with mutant like Scarlet witch, hulk, Dr Manhattan, sentry and Quicksilver?
Aliens like Superman and Supergirl?

Green lantern does not have super powers. He possesses a lantern ring that enables him to do things. Remove the ring and he becomes a normal human being.

Marvel people I give up on una

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
daft fool,i'm using your brain dead logic against you but you are too dull to even know.you said captain america doesnt have super powers.we all know that batman,hawkeye,punisher do not have superpowers too.so does it mean captain america is like batman,hawkeye and punisher,is captain america an ordinary man?OLODO RABATA

A screenshot of list of superheroes in captain America level and a statement by the creator of captain America, clearly stating he has no super powers.

Stupid fool that knows more than the inventor

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so scarlet witch,hulk,dr manhattan,sentry,quicksilver are now mutants.i'm done here

Hahahaha, my guy man no know English again Ooooh, the word I used was "Mutant" not "Mutants".

And Scarlett witch is a Mutant according to marvel comics. Mr Scarlett witch is not a Mutant grin grin cheesy

One is singular and the other plural.

Please entertain me more with this your ignorance, claiming smart. ROFLMAO.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
so scarlet witch is a mutant,if you read comics you would know marvel change her origin years ago.OLODO RABATA

iuwe:

[b] Hahahaha, my guy man no know English again Ooooh, the word I used was "Mutant" not "Mutants".

One is singular and the other plural.

Please entertain me more with this your ignorance, claiming smart. ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

A screenshot of list of superheroes in captain America level and a statement by the creator of captain America, clearly stating he has no super powers.

Stupid fool that knows more than the inventor

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so scarlet witch is a mutant,if you read comics you would know marvel change her origin years ago.OLODO RABATA

When have I ever pride myself on reading marvel comics much, it's DC or nothing. No time to read boring marvel. Scarlett witch is a Mutant EOD.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
All this nonsense did not stop the creator from clearly stating that Captain America has no super powers.grin cheesy grin. If e pain u go drink sniper.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Hope you now know the difference between singular and plural?

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
scarlet witch is not a mutant,so you dont read marvel comics that much but you are so sure she is a mutant.read and stop this foolishness,i'm done schooling you.OLODO RABATA

Hulk616 come and see another one o

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlet_Witch
iuwe:

When have I ever pride myself on reading marvel comics much, it's DC or nothing. No time to read boring marvel. Scarlett witch is a Mutant EOD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.