Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (676697 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

Wow, I am sure comics wouldn't even use this excuse as a plot device or even PIS. I am sure someone who is trying to kill himself is still in control yet the hulk interfered. If you use the word "stressed and about to die" Remember in age of Ultron, all the Avengers were stressed by Ultron and they know they might die if they don't do anything because Scarlett witch was with much hate. Please how come the hulk didn't feel all of this situation and prevented a mind rape by the witch?

Asking for a friend.
I don’t know what you are driving at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
scarlet witch is not a mutant,so you dont read marvel comics that much but you are so sure she is a mutant.read and stop this foolishness,i'm done schooling you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlet_Witch
You are schooling your father not me, when Scarlett witch was first introduced to comics she was referred to as a Mutant, I stopped reading marvel trash comics that can't be the best selling in a month long ago. Go to school and educate your father not me, common singular and plural is still hard for you grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
All I am saying was that wasn't brue banner aware that both Ultron and Scarlett witch was after them? Wouldn't that result in stress forcing the hulk to interfere like he did in Avengers 1?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
e pain am o,daft thing if you actually read comics then you would know her origin was changed long ago,stop using i stopped reading marvel comics to hide your ignorance OLODO RABATA

iuwe:

You are schooling your father not me, when Scarlett witch was first introduced to comics she was referred to as a Mutant, I stopped reading marvel trash comics that can't be the best selling in a month long ago. Go to school and educate your father not me, common singular and plural is still hard for you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
end of discussion but watch as posts shifting starts

Nickshrapnel:

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
e pain am o,daft thing if you actually read comics then you would know her origin was changed long ago,stop using i stopped reading marvel comics to hide your ignorance OLODO RABATA

Oooh sorry, was introducing your father too much sifia pains for you? The question is, was Scarlett witch once referred to as a Mutant before? Mr Captain America has super powers.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:

There was a confrontation between the two yes? And who would you say came out ontop after that encounter between the two?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

All I am saying was that wasn't brue banner aware that both Ultron and Scarlett witch was after them? Wouldn't that result in stress forcing the hulk to interfere like he did in Avengers 1?
He didn’t want to interfere that was why he stayed back in the Quinjet and the witch later forced the hulk out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

There was a confrontation between the two yes? And who would you say came out ontop after that encounter between the two?
Still the same answer, Scarlet witch forced Hulk out of Bruce Banner.
Scarlet witch beat Bruce
Ironman beat Hulk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

I said it you have daycare brain. So using your stupid logic, Superman could not fly when he was introduced into comics. Meaning Superman can't fly!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

Oooh sorry, was introducing your father too much sifia pains for you? The question is, was Scarlett witch once referred to as a Mutant before? Mr Captain America has super powers.
Mr the universe has one sun and Mr Liverpool has won EPL, the answer to your question is YES. So using your stupid logic, Batman and Superman are not Justice league members.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
he said the universe has one sun?shocked

hulk616:
Mr the universe has one sun and Mr Liverpool has won EPL, the answer to your question is YES. So using your stupid logic, Batman and Superman are not Justice league members.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
he said the universe has one sun?shocked

Yes o even backed it up with screenshot grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
this one pass me,if i knew he was as dull as this i would have ignored him long ago.lemme see if i can find the post cheesy

hulk616:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Iuwe
Mr Liverpool has won EPL
Mr universe has one sun
Mr comicbook business started in 90s
Mr changes or retcon means nothing.
Mr marvel movie has the lowest CBM rating.
Mr post shifter
And finally Mr ignorance
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
hulk616 found it

iuwe:

According to Google it consists of nine planets and its moon, asteriods, stars, and a single sun.

Did your Google give you a different answers.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

According to historians, physicists, scientist, astronomers. There is no star bigger than the sun and there is nothing like earth sun, only one sun powers the whole universe.

Again can't be too surprised, I am arguing with a marvel fan.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

According to historians, physicists, scientist, astronomers. There is no star bigger than the sun and there is nothing like earth sun, only one sun powers the whole universe.

Again can't be too surprised, I am arguing with a marvel fan.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
he doesnt even know the sun is a star
iuwe:
So you are comparing a star to the sun? undecided undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
He didn’t want to interfere that was why he stayed back in the Quinjet and the witch later forced the hulk out
You plainly stated that the hulk would interfere when Bruce is in danger, my question is that why didn't he stop the mind rape?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
hulk616:
Iuwe Mr Liverpool has won EPL Mr universe has one sun Mr comicbook business started in 90s Mr changes or retcon means nothing. Mr marvel movie has the lowest CBM rating. Mr post shifter And finally Mr ignorance grin grin grin
Hulk616
Mr Captain America has super powers
Mr Bookmarker
Mr football is the biggest sporting events
Mr DC has the worst CBM rating
Mr Fast and furious - Post drifter
Mr pathological liar
Mr I posted a screenshot of Liverpool with EPL
Worst of all
Mr know it none grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
hulk616:

WTF, dude you are even worse than the stupid phoenix
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
hulk616:
Oya provide that screenshot, Mr screenshot, your lie stinks to the most high, very soon you would said I have removed itgrin cheesy grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

You plainly stated that the hulk would interfere when Bruce is in danger, my question is that why didn't he stop the mind rape?
My bad, the Hulk would interfere when Bruce is in mortal danger. Example, hold a gun to Bruce’s head, Hulk may not come but shooting the gun would force the Hulk out
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
My bad, the Hulk would interfere when Bruce is in mortal danger. Example, hold a gun to Bruce’s head, Hulk may not come but shooting the gun would force the Hulk out
Okay, let me agree.

Wait, what of infinity war hulk, wasn't Bruce in danger at wakanda?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this one pass me,if i knew he was as dull as this i would have ignored him long ago.lemme see if i can find the post cheesy

Where is the screenshot?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
screenshot of what?did i say anything about a screenshot undecided

iuwe:

Where is the screenshot?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Still the same answer, Scarlet witch forced Hulk out of Bruce Banner.
Scarlet witch beat Bruce
Ironman beat Hulk

Lol grin....Scarlett beat Bruce...enough said

Any division and multiplication you are doing is extra....besides it was offscreen so even if I want to buy into your differentiation of the characters what is to say she didn't do it when he was already transformed to the hulk??

And I asked a question all of you are ducking....do you think in the MCU that Scarlett witch can't beat the hulk?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is it just me, or whatsap seems to be having download issues?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

Hulk616

Mr Captain America has super powers

Mr Bookmarker

Mr football is the biggest sporting events

Mr DC has the worst CBM rating

Mr Fast and furious - Post drifter

Mr pathological liar

Mr I posted a screenshot of Liverpool with EPL

Worst of all

Mr know it none grin grin grin
massive post shifter hahahahahah grin grin
This guy is actually a loser.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
screenshot of what?did i say anything about a screenshot undecided

but......but hulk616 said I had a screenshot of it, please also find it too na

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
iuwe:

WTF, dude you are even worse than the stupid phoenix
wait Superman and Batman were in the first justice league comics Yes/no

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.