Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (667049 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2016
Shittaakeem:
$200.2 million oooooo may 6 loading
$1 billion dollar movie loading

That's a great start, better than the opening of Avengers and Winter Soldier but not as good as Age of Ultron. It has better reviews than the others so it'll probably make more money, here's hoping. If it makes at least $ 800 million then it's a success in my book, but a billion is doable. Anything above that is icing on the cake

Meanwhile somewhere on the red carpet...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 8:07am On May 03, 2016
their is a very good cam print of civil war available for people like me who no dey go cinema.

I have seen it and this movie is too good,even the bit characters killed it the villain ?
with little screen time achieved more than Loki or ultron ever could.

that airport scene!!! OMG.
now am excited for the solo black panther movie.

this movie made me question the correct pronunciation of "lagos".
I know it Portuguese but that was still strange hearing it like that.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:
their is a very good cam print of civil war available for people like me who no dey go cinema.

I have seen it and this movie is too good,even the bit characters killed it the villain ?

Wow so tempting but I think I'll wait a little bit more. If there's any film that deserves to be seen in the cinema, it's this one. Only 3 more days

Where would you rank Civil War in the MCU? Is it the best marvel film like they're saying? And how good is the Cap trilogy when compared with the Spider-Man trilogy and TDK trilogy. Also who had the best performance in the film for you and what was your major disappointment? Rate this movie over 10

cc Cao, answers pls. I need all the hype I can get
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Where did u get it? Saw one on kickass but people were complaining about the audio.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 1:17pm On May 03, 2016
bataderemi:

Where did u get it? Saw one on kickass but people were complaining about the audio.
i'll rank the audio 7/10.
the last 4minutes of the film's audio switched from the English language that was dubbed over to Russian or something like that.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
moneyallowed:

Wow so tempting but I think I'll wait a little bit more. If there's any film that deserves to be seen in the cinema, it's this one. Only 3 more days

Where would you rank Civil War in the MCU? Is it the best marvel film like they're saying? And how good is the Cap trilogy when compared with the Spider-Man trilogy and TDK trilogy. Also who had the best performance in the film for you and what was your major disappointment? Rate this movie over 10

if I rank it now it will be number one in MCU but I have to wait awhile.
definitely the best in the cap trilogy
so many beautiful moments.
just avoid spoilers
you will see that even if your expectations was already high this movie will exceed it.
the Russo brothers know their stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

if I rank it now it will be number one in MCU but I have to wait awhile.
definitely the best in the cap trilogy
so many beautiful moments.
just avoid spoilers
you will see that even if your expectations was already high this movie will exceed.
the Russo brothers know their stuff.
Awesome! Also how did Black Panther's costume look? I remember you weren't too impressed when the art came out
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
moneyallowed:

Awesome! Also how did Black Panther's costume look? I remember you weren't too impressed when the art came out
costume was alright the guy playing black panther was even better.
I really don't want too say too much but you'll see for yourself soon enough.
mind blown.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
moneyallowed:

I ain't rating yet, it didn't annoy me, but it would have been nice to see some resolution of some plots, that's one of the issues with a shared universe, but I'll live. It's interesting to notice how there are gaps in the Captain America trilogy because of the nature of a shared universe. The only thing I'll rate is the fighting, some grade A hand to hand combat scenes, definitely the best in the film verse of the MCU (probably second only to Daredevil in the whole MCU). I'll let y'all enjoy for yourselves first.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2016
Good laaaaaaawd I need spoilers somebody....I can't contain the hype anymore pls give me some milk (spoilers)....... ( Pm me or something )

From w@ I've heard so far Zemo is really good in the movie.......

Pls pls somebody gimme a link to read some spoilers... cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NpVwN7yq8Y
There do have some valid points.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
cao:

I ain't rating yet, it didn't annoy me, but it would have been nice to see some resolution of some plots, that's one of the issues with a shared universe, but I'll live. It's interesting to notice how there are gaps in the Captain America trilogy because of the nature of a shared universe. The only thing I'll rate is the fighting, some grade A hand to hand combat scenes, definitely the best in the film verse of the MCU (probably second only to Daredevil in the whole MCU). I'll let y'all enjoy for yourselves first.
thought about this too but then I remember infinity wars is going to be divided into two.

the ending I envisage was crazy and during that final showdown I thought I was about to get my wish but that would've been horrible.

I think hulk is going to be in Thor 3 that should be something.

mrdojo just go Wikipedia.

@caowho side where you on cap or Iron Man's?no need to give reason just wanna know.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:39pm On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

thought about this too but then I remember infinity wars is going to be divided into two.

the ending I envisage was crazy and during that final showdown I thought I was about to get my wish but that would've been horrible.

@caowho side where you on cap or Iron Man's?no need to give reason just wanna know.
Team Captain America, although sometimes Team Black Widow.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
cao:

Team Captain America, although sometimes Team Black Widow.
Iron Man for me.
black widow strangely undecided sometimes.

another question?
did you find that cap love interest thingy weird considering her lineage or is it just me?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2016
Mehn I dnt knw why but I felt letdown by the plot.....I was not impressed @ all....

SIRcumalot:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Iron Man for me.
black widow strangely undecided sometimes.

another question?
did you find that cap love interest thingy weird considering her lineage or is it just me?
I already knew about it, I was just waiting for MCU to go there. At least, it's better than the original where she was the younger sister before the retcon.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
cao:

I already knew about it, I was just waiting for MCU to go there. At least, it's better than the original where she was the younger sister before the retcon.
yikes!!
didn't know that.

mrdojo
don't be,
the dialogue,fight scenes and chemistry between the actors and so much are involved to make this movie,its really good. and it's really really funny.

I'll wait till you Guyz watch it before saying anything else,make e no be like say marvel dey pay me.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy lol @ d last paragraph...... Hehe I'll still watch it.... grin

SIRcumalot:

yikes!!
didn't know that.

mrdojo
don't be,
the dialogue,fight scenes and chemistry between the actors and so much are involved to make this movie,its really good. and it's really really funny.

I'll wait till you Guyz watch it before saying anything else,make e no be like say marvel dey pay me.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
Just watched guardians of the Galaxy again. Got say this is the funniest movie in the marvel universe. Rocket raccoon is something else grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

i'll rank the audio 7/10.
the last 4minutes of the film's audio switched from the English language that was dubbed over to Russian or something like that.
aiit. tks
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 1:20am On May 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Wou74TE7A

Attacks in MCU's "Lagos", as reported by NHIH.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 4:47pm On May 04, 2016
A rather interesting watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kI3WKDVDZs
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 04, 2016
Team Ironman, tho he got sentimental, but still... Wanda is easily the most powerful character in the movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Wow, a lot to process, but I can officially say this is the best Marvel movie ever. In the theatre everyone else left after the mid credits scene, but for one guy that was wearing a Captain America t-shirt, thumbs up dude!

I have to go home and think this through, and I have to watch this again. For now all I have to say is I disagree with the reviews I read that criticised the villain. Zemo is my favourite. Simple and intelligent plan. Also Black Panther! I told you guys didn't I? Damn

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
moneyallowed:
Wow, a lot to process, but I can officially say this is the best Marvel movie ever. In the theatre everyone else left after the mid credits scene, but for one guy that was wearing a Captain America t-shirt, thumbs up dude!

I have to go home and think this through, and I have to watch this again. For now all I have to say is I disagree with the reviews I read that criticised the villain. Zemo is my favourite. Simple and intelligent plan. Also Black Panther! I told you guys didn't I? Damn
in a way,you could even say zemo won.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

in a way,you could even say zemo won.

Exactly, he got what he wanted. I bet we'll be seeing more of him. Imagine a conversation between Zemo and Loki!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:03pm On May 06, 2016
moneyallowed:

Exactly, he got what he wanted. I bet we'll be seeing more of him. Imagine a conversation between Zemo and Loki!
SPOILERS!!!.

I don't think we'll be seeing him again he did his part.
so where you a little disappointed that nobody died I thought for sure somebody was going to get it in that last fight.
that's my only criticism of this movie "nobody died" which doesn't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I don't think we'll be seeing him again he did his part.
so where you a little disappointed that nobody died I thought for sure somebody was going to get it in that last fight.
that's my only criticism of this movie "nobody died" which doesn't even make sense.
Spoiler!!! C'mon bruh... Not everyone has seen this piece of perfection. Easy on the details please.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:12pm On May 06, 2016
JasonWattz:
Spoiler!!! C'mon bruh... Not everyone has seen this piece of perfection. Easy on the details please.
sorry bro I don forget.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

sorry bro I don forget.
Its no issues man... Ama be seeing it tomorrow though. Black Panther all the way!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.