Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666969 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
wow did you guys noticed captain america cw ratings From 100% - 92% and currently 97% on rotten tomatoes 85% metacritic The guardian 4/5

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2016
You guys need to watch this.
IGN compiled all available scenes from CA:CW to give 7 minutes of awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCoQzYB3go
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
I won't mind if Marvel do what they did with CA2. Basically, they made the first 10 minutes available in cinemas. I can't remember what film I was about to watch, **checks my Twitter** whatever film I was watching on 10/3/2014...They basically bought ad space and showed the first 10 minutes of CA2 instead of a trailer, it ended with Black Widow punching out the guy on the ship, and I remember sitting there at the cinema literally counting out the days. Thursday come quick, I need that my triple bill...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2016
10 days to go! Trying to avoid spoilers on the Internet is so hard. Please please please any of you that are fortunate to watch the movie early, no spoilers abeg or Ifa, Amadioha and Sango will strike you
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
moneyallowed:
10 days to go! Trying to avoid spoilers on the Internet is so hard. Please please please any of you that are fortunate to watch the movie early, no spoilers abeg or Ifa, Amadioha and Sango will strike you

Muhahahahahahaha *in mojojo's voice* we ( hydra ) have been trying to get in touch with ifa, sango and Amadioha... Now we know how to get to them....

grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shittaakeem:
wow did you guys noticed captain america cw ratings
From 100% - 92% and currently 97% on rotten tomatoes
85% metacritic The guardian 4/5
there's a civil war TV spot showing reviews about the movie. Anthony and Joe Russo deserve a round of applause
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
moneyallowed:
I will open my mouth for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
anyone seen the new "spidey" tv spot? That guy broke in and knocked the falcon off... At the same time stopping WS's punch.... While joking bout his metal arm... Sick move mhen! Where the f*ck's may 6th for gosh sakes!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tonight's the night...
**sings like a mad woman**

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
it has began oooooo 14.9million dollars according to wiki day one grossing of civil war. may 6 loading
venue silver bird cinemas Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Should be getting the Civil War experience in 12 minutes...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 3:06am On Apr 29, 2016
The fight scenes were...just amazing, I did have an issue with the first scene, not storywise, but the city it takes place. It kept bugging me 'cause I kept trying to pin the actual places...and don't get me started with their terrible pronunciation and I kept wondering why I couldn't really hear any of the languages or slang. Then I noticed a manhole & too many palm trees...I felt duped.

This is more an Avengers film than a Captain America film, they handled the extra characters well, they leave you wanting more. Spider-Man was a treat for his screen time, very memorable (I'm assuming he's Inhuman since the m word is not MCU). As usual, when the Avengers go to war, everybody feels it. MCU don change again, I can't wait to see the fallout in Agents of SHIELD & the rest of the MCU.

Black Panther...oh boy bad-o...Chei! Abeg BP film come out now! The guy is a warrior, he lands like a cat.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2016
@cao,so is it better than Civil Wars or the first avenger movie?

also I don't think Spiderman is a mutant he'll probably belong to whatever class hulk is so no worries there,i think
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2016
cao:
The fight scenes were...just amazing, I did have an issue with the first scene, not storywise, but the city it takes place. It kept bugging me 'cause I kept trying to pin the actual places...and don't get me started with their terrible pronunciation and I kept wondering why I couldn't really hear any of the languages or slang. Then I noticed a manhole & too many palm trees...I felt duped.

This is more an Avengers film than a Captain America film, they handled the extra characters well, they leave you wanting more. Spider-Man was a treat for his screen time, very memorable (I'm assuming he's Inhuman since the m word is not MCU). As usual, when the Avengers go to war, everybody feels it. MCU don change again, I can't wait to see the fallout in Agents of SHIELD & the rest of the MCU.

Black Panther...oh boy bad-o...Chei! Abeg BP film come out now! The guy is a warrior, he lands like a cat.
I read somewhere online that it is the UN headquarters in Nigeria.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
parrotibaba:
I read somewhere online that it is the UN headquarters in Nigeria.
I was trying to not give anything away, I only later noticed everyone knew the city it's supposed to take place in...Lagos. The people I was sitting next to, probably got tired of me complaining...
SIRcumalot:
@cao,so is it better than Civil Wars or the first avenger movie?
also I don't think Spiderman is a mutant he'll probably belong to whatever class hulk is so no worries there,i think
I'm going with Inhuman because of the timeline factor, it matches with the Agents of SHIELD's Inhumans timeline. For me even though this film follows Captain America's viewpoint, it feels more like an Avengers film...or dare I say it a Captain America vs. Iron Man film, it's going to be compared heavily with BvS, since they share similarities. The first Avengers film always has a special place in the MCU, that was humans (& an alien) vs aliens & a team uniting together, this is humans vs humans & a team falling apart. I'll say Civil War simply because even with the small screen time allotted to all the other characters, we were still able to feel their plight. My main fear was that there were too many characters in the film & I wondered how they'd balance it. They actually did alright. Oddly enough, I didn't feel the runtime, not once did I check my watch.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
alright then gats to catch up on agent of shield.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/29/punisher-marvel-netflix

Ladies and gentlemen, the news you've all been waiting for.... howard the Duck will get his very own series! Just kidding
The Punisher series! Frank Castle is coming to town and when he hits you better stay down
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by superbloke(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
moneyallowed:

Ladies and gentlemen, the news you've all been waiting for.... howard the Duck will get his very own series! Just kidding
The Punisher series! Frank Castle is coming to town and when he hits you better stay down
Yes!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by spikedawson: 4:35am On Apr 30, 2016
moneyallowed:

the bad guy deadpool is also out
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2016
moneyallowed:

One batch, two batch, penny and dime grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tuzle(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
when is civil war coming out in naija cinema? I heard captain and black panther were beast in the movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tuzle(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
spikedawson:
the bad guy deadpool is also out
dead pool is for fox not mcu
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tuzle(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
inhuman has been shifted with no particular release date set
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tuzle(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
JasonWattz:
anyone seen the new "spidey" tv spot? That guy broke in and knocked the falcon off... At the same time stopping WS's punch.... While joking bout his metal arm... Sick move mhen! Where the f*ck's may 6th for gosh sakes!
in was beaten by cap in the movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Novarae(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
captain America: civil war...that's a bomb!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
In honour of the Punisher series announcement......enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o06JptNiYoQ
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
84 million dollars offshore box office in 3 days may 6 loading
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
tuzle:
when is civil war coming out in naija cinema? I heard captain and black panther were beast in the movie
May 6.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by spikedawson: 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
tuzle:
dead pool is for fox not mcu
partially mcu
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tuzle(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
spikedawson:
partially mcu
fox has the right for the movie but marvel own the character. Mcu dare not mention his name in any of their movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by kay9(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2016
moneyallowed:

.. I wasn't even born when some of these movies were released and now they want me to watch them by force with my parents, and I should tell you when your parents are hyped for a film it's not good. ...

grin grin

So true.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
$200.2 million oooooo may 6 loading $1 billion dollar movie loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.