Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (671299 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, that title eh grin

It has gay ass sjw written all over it...Well, who cares? As long as their fans are ok with it

Hulk clearly isnt grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hulk clearly isnt grin
these people will destroy marvel for me. They did it in the comics. Marvel is making the same mistakes in the movies. Why gay black widow, eternals, and gay Thor angry angry angry

This is so sad, the only thing that gives me joy. cry cry cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hulk clearly isnt grin

Lol, trouble maker grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
they have invaded my marvel cry cry cry

They have invaded everywhere.

Right now in the UK, children as young as those in nursery schools must be taught about same sex parents and love life....

I ghink there was a protest against this move but you will be dealt with....

That's the world we live in
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
these people will destroy marvel for me. They did it in the comics. Marvel is making the same mistakes in the movies. Why gay black widow, eternals, and gay Thor angry angry angry

DC had to turn Harley quinn, poison ivy and black mask to gay because of this sjw issh.

They got no choice
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

They have invaded everywhere.

Right now in the UK, children as young as those in nursery schools must be taught about same sex parents and love life....

I ghink there was a protest against this move but you will be dealt with....

That's the world we live in
o God cry cry cry
Indians movies all the way
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

DC had to turn Harley quinn, poison ivy and black mask to gay because of this sjw issh.

They got no choice
they have a choice ,they are just weak angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:

Which choice?

Even Sony has to get rid of James bond to usher in a female 007.

Top studios have no choice than to comply
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
o God cry cry cry
Indians movies all the way

Indian movies? Lol, na you go tire
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
I have undecided that's abnormality
So in essence, you saying our God whom doesn't make a mistake created an abnormality? undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
what is male gaze ? I hope is not gay related. cry cry
Perverted
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Which choice?

Even Sony has to get rid of James bond to usher in a female 007.

Top studios have no choice than to comply
they have a choice, these people don't make up to 5% of the audience. So why are they destroying their products because of them angry

I m pained cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackspider:
So in essence, you saying our God whom doesn't make a mistake created an abnormality? undecided
the fault is with the parents. Maybe poor health, poor antenatal, etc. Nobody was born gay angry so they need help
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Indian movies? Lol, na you go tire
whatever it takes. I m not watching gay people in my movies. Never!!!! angry angry

Even young justice I heard gay people have invaded it. A cartoon ,a cartoon for God's sake

I m in sifia pains cry cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackspider:
Perverted
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Palehair: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackspider:
Lol, guy chill, he is not like that
Saying something like that these days is sexist, that's just offensive to women and their bodies
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Palehair: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

They got no choice
Harley Quinn, poison ivy and catwoman are all bisexual in the comics and they will also be bi in the movies, they are just interpreting the character the way they are written, everyone is sensitive these days and they are trying to get that pink money, let them, every business have to cater for everybody especially the minority groups, it's the era of diversity, I don't even watch movies no more, I just stick to comics
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Palehair: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
They want a share of that "pink money" too, you can't blame them for trying to profit out of minorities, that's what basically smart businesses do, they pretend to support and take their dough
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Palehair: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
boycott won't work lot of people are now accepting this gay stuff cry cry cry cry
Yes, because they know they can't fight it, it's kinda a lost cause to fight it especially in the west
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Palehair: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

You are disturbing
I'm just pointing out how offensive it is by saying that, it's misogynistic
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Palehair: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

You are disturbing
I'm just pointing out how offensive it is by saying that, it's misogynistic
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
that why DC is trash.
Let gay people go and make their own movies and stop disturbing us.

I will not watch two MCU movies now because of this gay stuff cry
Don't be homophobic bro. Enjoy their movies regardless.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:

Gay Thor? I won't take that angry

Oh it's Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie) that will be gay. That's not surprising.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
the fault is with the parents. Maybe poor health, poor antenatal, etc. Nobody was born gay angry so they need help
The fault is not from the parents, God has already designed you from the onset and nothing can manipulate the creation or are you trying to say He isn't omnipotent and His work can be faulted?

Your point of poor health and antenatal is absurd because in the olden days, none of those things were in existence yet children comes out just fine. No poor health or antenatal can change that

I didn't say anybody was born gay. undecided undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Palehair:

Saying something like that these days is sexist, that's just offensive to women and their bodies
That's not entirely true, cause same can be said about women doing likewise.

You can appreciate a woman's body without sounding sexist.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Palehair:

They want a share of that "pink money" too, you can't blame them for trying to profit out of minorities, that's what basically smart businesses do, they pretend to support and take their dough
which pink money? They are making billions which pink money. Now they will drive away thousands of fans because of negligible pink money angry angry

I m in sifia pains cry cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Palehair:

Yes, because they know they can't fight it, it's kinda a lost cause to fight it especially in the west
o God cry cry they are going to destroy marvel
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2019
NeededGist:

Don't be homophobic bro. Enjoy their movies regardless.
never!!!! I don't enjoy a movie with gay. God forbid .
Let these people go and make their own movies and leave us alone for God's sake cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2019
NeededGist:

Gay Thor? I won't take that angry

Oh it's Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie) that will be gay. That's not surprising.
they said Valkyrie who is not gay in the comics which look for a new queen(Jane foster) cry cry cry

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Blackspider:
The fault is not from the parents, God has already designed you from the onset and nothing can manipulate the creation or are you trying to say He isn't omnipotent and His work can be faulted?

Your point of poor health and antenatal is absurd because in the olden days, none of those things were in existence yet children comes out just fine. No poor health or antenatal can change that

I didn't say anybody was born gay. undecided undecided
it's the parents fault. God has create the spirit for the child. It's now left for the parents to form a normal baby.

If nobody was born gay. Then they are learning it from somewhere. So it's abnormal and they need serious help
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2019
✔️ ✔️

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2019
nani667:
✔️ ✔️
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i m hearing black widow will be gay.

i m in sifia pains

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.