Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (663999 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackspider:
I would check it.

I know, I was been serious
check it out. I was awesome
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rayden is not as powerful as Thor or almighty Shazam,both of them will destroy him

House of X is still Trash...omega level trash...thank God prof said no more
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
pu7pl3:
Rayden is not as powerful as Thor or almighty Shazam,both of them will destroy him

Defeat , maybe .

Destroy , No.

His lightning is beyond control , he is elemental.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Jaymaestro:

Defeat , maybe .

Destroy , No.

His lightning can't do anything to Shazam or Thor cos it literally flows through them mean while Shazam and Thor are way more faster and durable than he is
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
NeededGist:
Too boring in here. Let me come up with something.

Who do you think will win??

The Avengers Vs The Guardians of the Galaxy?

Match up all characters, let's see who will be superior.

Modified: The MCU version only please, I don't want to start seeing Adam Warlock or quasar or Nova please embarassed

Hulk616
MJBOLT
Blackspider
Kaycee7
pu7pl3
Minemrys
BankyGee
Skseries

Just seeing this.

Normally, we will all say avengers will win due to the films (no thanks to MCU), but if I remember correctly, the avengers and the guardians fought in one of marvel animations and I believe the guardians actually won the brief battle.

So, it now depends on what ground the fight will be based on. Is it going to be based on crappy MCU that turned everyone to a joke? If yes, then avengers will win.

But if we are going by the comics/animations, it will be a tough call, as the guardians ain't no joke.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Just seeing this.

Normally, we will all say avengers will win due to the films (no thanks to MCU), but if I remember correctly, the avengers and the guardians fought in one of marvel animations and I believe the guardians actually won the brief battle.

So, it now depends on what ground the fight will be based on. Is it going to be based on crappy MCU that turned everyone to a joke? If yes, then avengers will win.

But if we are going by the comics/animations, it will be a tough call, as the guardians ain't no joke.

In Comicbook avengers won and will win,
In animated series avengers won twice and will win any time,
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

the awesomeness is above your threshold.

Even DC fans and writers are praising these books.

cry in peace.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jaymaestro:

Defeat , maybe .

Destroy , No.

hahahahahha elemental grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some people here dont know THOR. grin grin

Thor vs raiden is not an insult to thor. angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Just seeing this.

Crappy what
Yes marvel is light hearted not Dark. We have humor and we balance it with good acting and super storyline.
Shazam and this underwater guy. I'm sorry I've forgotten his name. I will modify it later embarassed
Their movies were also filled with a lot of humor, it wasn't dark like the DC is known for so does that make it crappy?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
NeededGist:

Crappy what
Yes marvel is light hearted not Dark. We have humor and we balance it with good acting and super storyline.
Shazam and this underwater guy. I'm sorry I've forgotten his name. I will modify it later embarassed
Their movies were also filled with a lot of humor, it wasn't dark like the DC is known for so does that make it crappy?

The truth is that MCU makes marvel characters crappy.

Take Hulk as an example..Look at how he turned out.

Take Drax the destroyer, look at what he has become now....or is it fat thor?

Okay...Lets leave the heroes and focus on the vilians. Look at mcu vilians, like ronan the accuser that was turned to a whimp in captain marvel. or is it thanos that needed power stone just to punch captain marvel. This alone shows the massive damage MCU is causing, they might not feel it now but in the future, nobody will take the heroes/vilians seriously because they have all turned out to be clowns.

Also, Marvel is not dark, i agree but being too light hearted is not really marvel. Rather, it is MCU...

Thats why now, MCU fanboys will prefer to watch a movie about a black widow that is already dead because of dumb jokes over morbius the living vampire....

This is the damage MCU has done.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahha elemental grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some people here dont know THOR. grin grin

You dont know anything
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The truth is that MCU makes marvel characters crappy.

Take Hulk as an example..Look at how he turned out.

Take Drax the destroyer, look at what he has become now....or is it fat thor?

Okay...Lets leave the heroes and focus on the vilians. Look at mcu vilians, like ronan the accuser that was turned to a whimp in captain marvel. or is it thanos that needed power stone just to punch captain marvel. This alone shows the massive damage MCU is causing, they might not feel it now but in the future, nobody will take the heroes/vilians seriously because they have all turned out to be clowns.

Also, Marvel is not dark, i agree but being too light hearted is not really marvel. Rather, it is MCU...

Thats why now, MCU fanboys will prefer to watch a movie about a black widow that is already dead because of dumb jokes over morbius the living vampire....

This is the damage MCU has done.
You made very good points but I don't see things from your point of view. I believe we should all know that the MCU is an adaptation of comics character so we should all not be expecting precise adaptation of the said characters because it will become illogical.
I don't really accept their adaptations a full 100 percent but you see, I expected it.
Look at Justice league movie too, see how steppenwolf was turned to a pussy. I expected it.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

His lightning can't do anything to Shazam or Thor cos it literally flows through them mean while Shazam and Thor are way more faster and durable than he is

Neither can they destroy him.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahha elemental grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some people here dont know THOR. grin grin
?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
NeededGist:

You made very good points but I don't see things from your point of view. I believe we should all know that the MCU is an adaptation of comics character so we should all not be expecting precise adaptation of the said characters because it will become illogical.
I don't really accept their adaptations a full 100 percent but you see, I expected it.
Look at Justice league movie too, see how steppenwolf was turned to a pussy. I expected it.

Am glad you mentioned steppenwolf...Let me add Ares to the mix.. Those two were made pussies and DC fans were not happy with it...

Now do a contrast with marvel or should i say MCU fans who are happy seeing hulk turned to a pussy, or is it thanos that became useless in CM eyes. Or is it drax the destroyer that became drax the comedian?

They are too numerous to count in the MCU. I can go on and on
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You dont know anything
are you serious? grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jaymaestro:

Neither can they destroy him.

Shazam grabs him,headbutts him and tears both his arms off and beats him with it

Thor drops mjolnir on him and cuts his head off

Destroyed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
the awesomeness is above your threshold.

Even DC fans and writers are praising these books.

cry in peace.

I already know how used you are to trash so there is no redemption for you..it was just a warning to others

House of X and powers of X are trash.... wolverine,Cyclops and Jean all die like it's no big deal,like they rushing the story for some other important stuff....don't read it,it's a waste of time and IQ
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by DiggITnetwork: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
My Marvel Nairaland folks.

I really would like to see your face at the Lagos comic con.

In fact here is how to attend for free.

https://shockng.com/lagos-comic-con-2019-dates-how-to-register-for-free-and-more-details/

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

Shazam grabs him,headbutts him and tears both his arms off and beats him with it

Destroyed
you have strength for this argument undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

I already know how used you are to trash so there is no redemption for you..it was just a warning to others

House of X and powers of X are trash.... wolverine,Cyclops and Jean all die like it's no big deal,like they rushing the story for some other important stuff....don't read it,it's a waste of time and IQ
cry is free
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
cry is free

I know right

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
you have strength for this argument undecided

For now
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

I know right
I owe you an award for your awesome memes.

But you saved the comics because it was tooo awesome. And I have never seen you with DC before .

Marvel 1 - 0 DC grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
I owe you an award for your awesome memes.

But you saved the comics because it was tooo awesome. And I have never seen you with DC before .

Marvel 1 - 0 DC grin

you play toomuch grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

you play toomuch grin
you just went to download it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
hulk616:
you just went to download it

I just knew you would say this grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Destroyed

How do you tear an elemental ?

Moreover , He is reborn in NetherRealms.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Jaymaestro:

How do you tear an elemental ?

Moreover , He is reborn in NetherRealms.

With super strength

Does Shazam or thor look like someone that gives a fvck about birthrights?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

With super strength

Does Shazam or thor look like someone that gives a fvck about birthrights?

Birthright has nothing to do with what he is. You can be a fodder god and be trashed like a puny .
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Jaymaestro:

Birthright has nothing to do with what he is. You can be a fodder god and be trashed like a puny .

Is Rayden powerful enough to burst a planet? Has he ever shown that kind of strength feat or at least something close to it?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Is Rayden powerful enough to burst a planet? Has he ever shown that kind of strength feat or at least something close to it?

He's shown strength with the combined efforts of Fujin to create blasts that is said to shake infinities.

Now, I have not said He's stronger or won't be defeated as clearly Thor is more powerful but Thor can't destroy him.

As he will reform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.