Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666169 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
His legs were outside the shield. He shouldn't be able to walk instantly, talk more of running. There should be a delay for his accelerated healing to heal his legs, but he just got up and kept moving like nothing happened. That shit has been bothering me since. Infact, I'll google it and clear my doubts.
is limping enough?
cause I remember he limped
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2016
So I guess u guys haven't seen the Xmen Apocalypse movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by seribroo56(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Who did it better? The Batman trilogy? Or the Captain America trilogy?
For me it's Batman!!
batman trilogy of course, better villains, more stakes,. You guys are funny you pick just one bad thing and use it to destroy a movie. Batman was mostly about him, captain America needed black widow, Falcon, tws, Ironman, Spider-Man etc, they could as well call it captain America and friends triology

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
seribroo56:
batman trilogy of course, better villains, more stakes,. You guys are funny you pick just one bad thing and use it to destroy a movie. Batman was mostly about him, captain America needed black widow, Falcon, tws, Ironman, Spider-Man etc, they could as well call it captain America and friends triology
In Cap's defence, the first movie was all about him. The second movie was mostly about him with assistance from Falcon and Widow. It was Civil War that was a mini Avengers movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:

is limping enough?
cause I remember he limped
Just re-watched that scene. He got up at a run. Didn't limp for a sec.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Kaycee7:
oh boy, which kain jazz Cap dey use? I wan get that serumJazz ooo. Of a truth, that jump is exaggerated or wait a second, is Cap's skin impenetrable ni?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2016
TonySpike:

oh boy, which kain jazz Cap dey use? I wan get that serumJazz ooo. Of a truth, that jump is exaggerated or wait a second, is Cap's skin impenetrable ni?

Lol he's superhuman nau. Also he landed on his shield, and the Vibranium took most of the impact. So yes, you can explain it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kaycee7:
I remember wronged,
,but he stood up in a manner that showed that he took some hit.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Saw the past vs present versions of superheroes online and it was hilarious. We have really come a long way! Now anytime I want to complain about something I don't like about my favorite hero, all I have to do is look at the past version and thank the Lord for small mercies

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2016
cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2016
moneyallowed:
Saw the past vs present versions of superheroes online and it was hilarious. We have really come a long way! Now anytime I want to complain about something I don't like about my favorite hero, all I have to do is look at the past version and thank the Lord for small mercies
grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
moneyallowed:
cheesy
Past Dr. Strange looks like Jafar from Aladin.
Past Wolverine bears an uncanny resemblance to Jackman

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 3:17am On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2016
that old Spiderman costume resemble a gimp suit just painted in red and blue have any of you ever seen anyone of those movies? I have actually watched that old fantastic 4.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kaycee7:
Past Dr. Strange looks like Jafar from Aladin.
Past Wolverine bears an uncanny resemblance to Jackman
Lol

Yea you're right, past Wolverine is actually Jackman, firm the first X-men film in 2000

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:
that old Spiderman costume resemble a gimp suit just painted in red and blue
have any of you ever seen anyone of those movies?
I have actually watched that old fantastic 4.

The Spidey costume is so bad! I think I've watched the Hulk one, it's from the 70's TV show I think. Kinda enjoyed it when I was little

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
moneyallowed:

The Spidey costume is so bad! I think I've watched the Hulk one, it's from the 70's TV show I think. Kinda enjoyed it when I was little
you never still watch apocalypse ?
mehn,the critics aren't loving this movie at all.

are you following the Mark Lawerence's red queen war the third book is out am about 70% good stuff.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

are you following the Mark Lawerence's red queen war the third book is out am about 70% good stuff.
Was Apocalypse that bad or is this another media conspiracy against Fox?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
TonySpike:

Was Apocalypse that bad or is this another media conspiracy against Fox?
it is nothing special,but I like it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Spoiler!!
Apocalypse was bleh.... Magneto should stop turning cloak in every X-men movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Well haven't seen the the yet oo, still waiting for a clear version online.
About Mark Lawrence, I read the first book but couldn't get into it, may try again when the series is complete

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Salimmuhammad(m): 1:47am On Jun 06, 2016
BRIE LARSON PROMOTED BY MARVEL TO BECOME CAPTAIN MARVEL Of the Phase 3 films that Marvel unveiled back in October of 2014 , the solo movie that, until this week, we still had the biggest questions about was Captain Marvel (3/8/19). The film’s release is still nearly three years away, but Captain Marvel (aka Air Force pilot Carol Danvers) is also expected to debut in a movie before that (probably Avengers: Infinity War Part 1, scheduled for 5/4/18). The rumor mill has floated plenty of names for the role in recent months, including Emily Blunt (Sicario), Rebecca Ferguson (Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation), Rosamund Pike (Gone Girl), and Katee Sackoff (Battlestar Galactica), but the eventual answer turned out to be “none of the above.” Marvel has settled upon Room star Brie Larson, who is reportedly now in some form of negotations to star in Captain Marvel. Marvel reportedly wants to also hire a female filmmaker for Captain Marvel, and various movie sites have assembled lists of potential directors. The two directors who are currently near the top of Marvel’s “wish list” are Niki Caro (Whale Rider, McFarland USA), and Jennifer Kent, who surprised moviegoers in late 2014 with her innovative horror film, The Babadook. Of course, the questions of who will star in and direct Captain Marvel might just be the first of many, as we still don’t know who the villains of the film will be (probably Kree, but who?), and what other new Marvel heroes might be introduced in Captain Marvel. As noted above, Disney and Marvel Studios have scheduled Captain Marvel for release on March 18, 2019.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2016
I honestly can't see Brie Larson as Captain Marvel; she doesn't have the physique, she's too young - Danvers should be an experienced Air Force pilot, and none of the roles I've seen her play scream Carol........but hey what do I know? Marvel always kills it with casting and they haven't disappointed me yet. So I guess I'll just have a little faith
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moxygunshot(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
there's only one wolverine bout captain american getting up to run after dat jump he didn't land on his feet he landed on his side allowing his shield to take most of the impact he showed that he felt d pain

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moxygunshot(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
moneyallowed:

In one word Civil War is...tight. The plot, action and pace are all tight. It doesn't feel like a 2 hours + movie at all
its a two hours movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2016
moxygunshot:
there's only one wolverine
bout captain american getting up to run after dat jump
he didn't land on his feet
he landed on his side allowing his shield to take most of the impact
he showed that he felt d pain
About your pic, there were Spidermen. There is a Spiderman.
There will still be a new Wolverine.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moxygunshot(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Kaycee7:
About your pic, there were Spidermen. There is a Spiderman. There will still be a new Wolverine.
sure thing
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Many Noob MCU fans here grin

*Runs close to the speed of light outta here*
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Many Noob MCU fans here grin

*Runs close to the speed of light outta here*
Yes! Run oh omniscient one. Leave us to wallow in our ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kaycee7:
Yes! Run oh omniscient one. Leave us to wallow in our ignorance.

I liked It ^

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Salimmuhammad(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
moxygunshot:
there's only one wolverine
bout captain american getting up to run after dat jump
he didn't land on his feet
he landed on his side allowing his shield to take most of the impact
he showed that he felt d pain

I wish there will be only onw wolverine, but sorry to say i heard a rumor one time that Tom hardy will/might get the part... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.