Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666097 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zack Snyder should be sacked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Owobobrown(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
"My boyfriend said this was a superhero movie," he says as he uses both samurai blades to hoist a goon, "but that guy just turned the other guy into a f*cking kebob. ... I may be super, but I'm no hero."

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Owobobrown:
"My boyfriend said this was a superhero
movie," he says as he uses both samurai
blades to hoist a goon, "but that guy just
turned the other guy into a f*cking
kebob. ... I may be super, but I'm no
hero."

Still the best movie I've seen this year..

Only if Dp could join hydra #HailHydra
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
I think its very sad we won't be seeing hydra involved with any MCU movie for a long time..... cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Owobobrown(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrDojo:

Still the best movie I've seen this year..

Only if Dp could join hydra #HailHydra
Deadpool the man curse with life(immortality) I wonder why no one is talking about Deadpool breaking the 4th wall
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Owobobrown:
Deadpool the man curse with life(immortality) I wonder why no one is talking about Deadpool breaking the 4th wall

It surprised a lot of the casual movie goers bt all seasoned CB fans knew w@ to expect from the merc with the mouth
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Owobobrown(m): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2016
MrDojo:

It surprised a lot of the casual movie goers bt all seasoned CB fans knew w@ to expect from the merc with the mouth
in the comics Deadpool is coming to kill the reader, the writer and the fans,Deadpool is going to kill marvel universe

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moxygunshot(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
in the comics Deadpool is coming to kill the reader, the writer and the fans,Deadpool is going to kill marvel universe
I think he is d only character dat breaks d 4th wall.......dreadpool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moxygunshot(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
I think he is d only character dat breaks d 4th wall.......dreadpool, deadpool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Owobobrown(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
moxygunshot:

I think he is d only character dat breaks d 4th wall.......dreadpool, deadpool
the only character on TV,but there are others in comic books
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
* In Professor X's voice *

Wreak Havoc!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by spikedawson: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
How would marvel be if they bought Fox and Sony pictures (picturing that in my head even though its kinda impossible), But I just wish marvel and fox can put all their disputes away and do something like winter soldier and wolverine
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Salimmuhammad(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2016
spikedawson:
How would marvel be if they bought Fox and Sony pictures (picturing that in my head even though its kinda impossible), But I just wish marvel and fox can put all their disputes away and do something like winter soldier and wolverine

I am with you on this one...marvel have what it takes to bring ou the best in making superhero movies i mean they created them....its sad when you see one superhero casted in many ways or origin stories changed...how awesome would it have been if they (marvel) owend xmen and deadpool rights...we wouldnt have seen two quick silvers and the scarlet witch would have been given her birth story (magnetos child)..i even saw that sony can recast spiderman if they want to for the new movie "spiderman homecoming"...smh...thats why i prefer the comics ten times to the movies...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
@moneyallowed you still never watch X-men?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@moneyallowed
you still never watch X-men?

I have oo. Hmm.... It was OK. Really enjoyed the beginning but as the movie progressed it got worse. The final fight was super lame imo. Mystique as team leader was so annoying and Storm was so underutilized. Also tired of the X-men uniforms by now, the tease at the end of the comic yellow suits were so cool, I wonder why they stick with the matching black leather. Quicksilver was awesome! Looking forward to seeing more of him

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Shots fired! BvS can't catch a break even in the comics

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moxygunshot(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
moneyallowed:

I have oo. Hmm.... It was OK. Really enjoyed the beginning but as the movie progressed it got worse. The final fight was super lame imo. Mystique as team leader was so annoying and Storm was so underutilized. Also tired of the X-men uniforms by now, the tease at the end of the comic yellow suits were so cool, I wonder why they stick with the matching black leather. Quicksilver was awesome! Looking forward to seeing more of him
quicksilver was DA bomb man
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2016
moxygunshot:

quicksilver was DA bomb man

Seriously, though I'm still sad well never get to see the twins work together as they should. Immediately they killed Scarlet Witch I knew they had an agreement with Marvel not to use her, just like how Marvel killed off Quicksilver
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Comic Con next up! Lots to look forward to, meanwhile....

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by therealrajgupta: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Anyone seen this? Im fairly certain its not part of the MCU but I think its a new motion/webcomic series. Its got a really interesting style, but I can't seem to figure out what its all about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Good morning fam!!!

Please support/vote for me in the Mr Nairaland contest...me hydra goons don't f-me up grin cheesy

Thank you.....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
SDCC weekend! So much news, today is for Marvel TV and so far..

Iron Fist teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s

Luke Cage trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw5uvViqPU

The Defenders teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g

Also Daredevil season 3 has been announced with a teaser
https://mobile.twitter.com/Daredevil/status/756304043538952192?s=09

Oh and here's the Marvel SDCC sizzle reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jyd8MeKOgg

Well probably get more news tomorrow, hopefully trailers for Doctor Strange and Guardians

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by wx9Z: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Marvel should try and do another standalone Hulk movie. Hulk and the incredible hulk was poorly protrayed. although the incredible hulk was better. The Gamma ray exposed Superhero deserve it. before Iron man 4 we need Planet Hulk or World War Hulk, whatever Stan Lee decides.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
wx9Z:
Marvel should try and do another standalone Hulk movie. Hulk and the incredible hulk was poorly protrayed. although the incredible hulk was better. The Gamma ray exposed Superhero deserve it. before Iron man 4 we need Planet Hulk or World War Hulk, whatever Stan Lee decides.

Marvel have released their movie slate up till 2019 so it can't happen before then if at all. Hulk is my favourite hero but I don't think Planet Hulk should happen. The Incredible Hulk made the least money out of all the MCU films so it's hard to justify a sequel financially.

World War Hulk would be amazing onscreen but it won't happen. In order to build that story, you have to show Hulk being the bad guy and the Avengers betraying him like the comics and we've been there and done that already. Hulk has gone rogue in the MCU so many times that it's too much at this point. Planet Hulk is more feasible but rumour is that Thor Ragnarok will have some Planet Hulk elements in it

We don't know what plan they have for him after the Thanos storyline so anything is possible but a Hulk solo film is unlikely
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
@moneyallowed. I thought Dr strange was your favourite super hero ? cheesy.
Netflix just wan give all these supporting guys their own series.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@moneyallowed. I thought Dr strange was your favourite super hero ? cheesy.
Netflix just wan give all these supporting guys their own series.
Can't I have multiple favourites again lol

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
moneyallowed:

Can't I have multiple favourites again lol
hey,if that's your story,
I remember I thought it was funny that a magic user was your favourite superhero cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

hey,if that's your story,
I remember I thought it was funny that a magic user was your favourite superhero cheesy.

Hulk got me hooked early in life thanks to the TV show so he's the first one I loved. When I started reading comics though, Strange became my favourite, he's awesome man. A typical Strange adventure always has a near death/ real death experience, and interdimensional weird stuff
So times when people ask my best I just tell them Hulk to avoid long story because he's more accessible, but the good doctor is where my heart is

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1QMNGqTubU

Ghost Rider is coming to season 4 of Agents of SHIELD! No, not Johnny Blaze, not Danny Ketch but the one you've all been waiting for.... Roberto Reyes cheesy

No flaming skull or motorcycle either, just a helmet and muscle car.. Oh well. At least we'll have an opportunity to forget Nicholas Cage in Spirit Vengeance ever happened

http://marvel.com/news/tv/26497/sdcc_2016_gabriel_luna_joins_marvels_agents_of_shield_as_ghost_rider?linkId=26853157

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2016
^^^^^^

Bro you beat me to the ghost Rider announcement! Officially hyped for AOS season 4!

Also hyped for luke cage and Iron fist plus the almighty defenders crossover.

Enjoyed the throwback trailer!

Punisher: "one round in the chamber... Bang!" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by wx9Z: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2016
moneyallowed:

Marvel have released their movie slate up till 2019 so it can't happen before then if at all. Hulk is my favourite hero but I don't think Planet Hulk should happen. The Incredible Hulk made the least money out of all the MCU films so it's hard to justify a sequel financially.

World War Hulk would be amazing onscreen but it won't happen. In order to build that story, you have to show Hulk being the bad guy and the Avengers betraying him like the comics and we've been there and done that already. Hulk has gone rogue in the MCU so many times that it's too much at this point. Planet Hulk is more feasible but rumour is that Thor Ragnarok will have some Planet Hulk elements in it

We don't know what plan they have for him after the Thanos storyline so anything is possible but a Hulk solo film is unlikely

yeah you are right, Hulk movies has never been a box office success. but the main reason why we arent going to see a standalone hulk movie soon is because Universal is still holding the distribution rights. I guess that's why we are going to see more of hulk in Thor: Ragnarok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.