Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (668465 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
offset67:
[s][/s] thrash

Hulk616 is that you? shocked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by offset67(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Hulk616 is that you? shocked
yap
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
offset67:
yap

blackspider, IngeniousLeez/Abduleez1 see who we were just talking about grin grin grin

Unless this person is just trying to troll me undecided prove it angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by offset67(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

blackspider, IngeniousLeez/Abduleez1 see who we were just talking about grin grin grin

Unless this person is just trying to troll me undecided prove it angry
Am not who u think I am
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
you are not hulk616,your profile gives you away
offset67:
yap
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
offset67:
Am not who u think I am

Mtchew

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lala39(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Cottonmouth:
If Endgame had a happy ending ...
Imagine if there were 5 years between the release of Infinity War and Endgame because of the virus . And if theatres were closed for 5 years along with everything else.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If you know the way I'm looking at cottonmouth ehn, how can you ignore this beauty called Olsen
Ahn ahn nau grin

I didn't mean to ignore her. The competition was just too fierce for her grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Lala39:

Imagine if there were 5 years between the release of Infinity War and Endgame because of the virus . And if theatres were closed for 5 years along with everything else.
Lol abeg. Endgame would have been leaked in between those five years grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by F0REVERB0SS(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2020
I have no great excitement for any of the future announced Marvel movies at the moment. There a couple I am interested in seeing....but the thrill is gone for me. While I liked INFINITY WAR and ENDGAME.....I saw no reason to kill off characters because some actor's contracts were up. I have watched multiple actors play James Bond, Tarzan, Superman, Batman, etc......I could have watched a new actor play Iron Man or Captain America. ENDGAME was an ending. My set of MCU films from IRON MAN to ENDGAME make a grand set and series that I will continue to re-watch when ever I can. Yes, I know that SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME came after ENDGAME....but it seems (to me) to be the start of the new stuff and doesn't fit in with the other movies. I will watch future MCU films as they are released....but I will not be waiting on the edge of my seat for them like I did all the others.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
you are not hulk616,your profile gives you away

i have a gut feeling that he is really hulk616
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2020
I have my doubts.i went through his posts,there's one where he insulted ronaldo,hulk616 would never do that because he's a die hard ronaldo fan and the guy loves to drop insults,that's not hulk616 MO

dragonflyy:

i have a gut feeling that he is really hulk616

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sabr1na(f): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2020
F0REVERB0SS:
I have no great excitement for any of the future announced Marvel movies at the moment. There a couple I am interested in seeing....but the thrill is gone for me. While I liked INFINITY WAR and ENDGAME.....I saw no reason to kill off characters because some actor's contracts were up. I have watched multiple actors play James Bond, Tarzan, Superman, Batman, etc......I could have watched a new actor play Iron Man or Captain America. ENDGAME was an ending. My set of MCU films from IRON MAN to ENDGAME make a grand set and series that I will continue to re-watch when ever I can. Yes, I know that SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME came after ENDGAME....but it seems (to me) to be the start of the new stuff and doesn't fit in with the other movies. I will watch future MCU films as they are released....but I will not be waiting on the edge of my seat for them like I did all the others.

I would be in the same boat if the only things we're getting were sequels to Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Thor, Spider-man "Home" films, prequels to Black Widow, new sets of films from Shang-Chi, Eternals and TV shows for Hawkeye, Loki, and Falcon & The Winter Soldier, She-Hulk, Moonknight and Ms. Marvel.

However, what's really got my attention is the X-men. It won't be for a few years yet, so that's got my excitement way, way tempered down. When that time comes and all the casting news is released and the set pictures? Yea you'll see me in cloud 9. grin

But for now I'm just sitting back and hoping the slate of films that comes out in the next few years doesn't ruin the MCU smiley

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IngeniousLeez: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2020
I see. This place has been lively recently. wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
I have my doubts.i went through his posts,there's one where he insulted ronaldo,hulk616 would never do that because he's a die hard ronaldo fan and the guy loves to drop insults,that's not hulk616 MO

i agree with you. it's just that when pu7pl3 asked him if he's hulk, he said "yap". at the very least maybe he knows hulk616.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
I see. This place has been lively recently. wink

They should thank Cottonmouth

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

They should thank Cottonmouth
You're welcome cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
shocked shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cottonmouth:

Ahn ahn nau grin

I didn't mean to ignore her. The competition was just too fierce for her grin
This is funny coming from someone who picked Brie Larson.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kaycee7:
This is funny coming from someone who picked Brie Larson.
cool Like I said, to each His own cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
+_+

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sabr1na:

I would be in the same boat if the only things we're getting were sequels to Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Thor, Spider-man "Home" films, prequels to Black Widow, new sets of films from Shang-Chi, Eternals and TV shows for Hawkeye, Loki, and Falcon & The Winter Soldier, She-Hulk, Moonknight and Ms. Marvel.

However, what's really got my attention is the X-men. It won't be for a few years yet, so that's got my excitement way, way tempered down. When that time comes and all the casting news is released and the set pictures? Yea you'll see me in cloud 9. grin

But for now I'm just sitting back and hoping the slate of films that comes out in the next few years doesn't ruin the MCU smiley
i'm eXcited for the Eternals and really curious about Shang-Chi. But none of these announced films eXcite me more than Avengers 5 and the reboot of the Mutants and the Fantastic Four.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
F0REVERB0SS:
End Game was a perfect jumping off point for people. Black widow would've been a nice hold-over until the balance of the build-up follows. However, box office momentum has been essentially lost.

Now that they've had essentially had about 6 months with no production, and the "free time" to analyze the fox properties, I wonder how the game plan will change.

Will it shift to the established characters more? Or will they need something big to hook people back in?

If that's the case F4 and/or X-men could see a bump in priority.

Also does anyone know what was actually shooting when the world stopped turning? Black Widow was done obviously, Eternals should also be essentially done. It was originally in the Nov slot, right? Did Dr. Strange, Thor, or Shang Chi start production?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Shang Chi has already started production in Australia and is due to restart in late July.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Music to my ear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by jikins(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Music to my ear grin

They should keep their trailers and release the movie on disney+ jare

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
jikins:

They should keep their trailers and release the movie on disney+ jare
I swear cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 4:43am On Jul 07, 2020
My Avengers grin

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Cottonmouth:
My Avengers grin
MCU 1.0

Spidey is the key

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rorschach1(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2020
I'd still rather see Spider-Man as more of an ally who joins in some adventures from time to time, but never a member of the team.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes did it more to my liking, prior to New Avengers stuff.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Cottonmouth:
My Avengers grin

2 avengers members there(Ironman and Cap)

Spidey

The F4

And one X-Men member Storm

I still vaguely remember this episode grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.