Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665410 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanos copter cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
my most anticipated marvel project this year

Shittaakeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYBcjr8vjTA
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
100naira:
e be like they f**k up Taskmaster for this black widow sad cry
why?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
why?
more like task mistress
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
100naira:
more like task mistress
angry angry marvel is grappling with trendy "WOKE` shit... i still cant wrapped my head around the decision of resting Jeremy Renner for Steinfeld... Like what the fvck!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
wait o, taskmaster na woman for the film??

100naira:
more like task mistress
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
wait o, taskmaster na woman for the film??

Yeah
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Moviesplug:
Black widow(2021)♐♐

Finally the most anticipated movie of this year grin
Not even close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
jesus,which Kain nonsense Dem wan dey do like this undecided

Nickshrapnel:
Yeah
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
MJBOLT:

with female thor, she-hulk, female hawkeye and iron heart coming... i reserved my comment.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
angry angry marvel is grappling with trendy "WOKE` shit... i still cant wrapped my head around the decision of resting Jeremy Renner for Steinfeld... Like what the fvck!
grappling? they are full woke now, the whole phase four is woke(one or two movies maybe less woke like no way home and Dr strange)
Didn't Feige say that the reason Dr strange didn't show up in WandaVision was because he is a white man that will come and take the shine off Wanda. Look at the Inhumans wannabe eternals with their diverse cast and the first LGBTQ movie in the MCU like it's supposed to mean anything to fans who just want to be entertained while escaping the realities of life. Look at Scarjo yarning okoto meow meow about black widow being sexualised in past movies and about how women are underpaid in Hollywood despite being one of the highest paid actress for years and earning more than most of the men in the MCU. Everything na woke nonsense and identity politics instead of just telling stories and entertaining fans.

At this point, I might see Shang chi but I'm just looking forward to No way home, Into the multiverse of madness and Fantastic four (if it's not woke)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Yeah
Na their way now, sex change male characters anyhow.

At this rate, no male superhero will be in the next Avengers movie just like Scarjo wants it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Black widow was terrible cry cry cry cry
I never believe I will say this in my life. This movie was boring, forgettable, DC-like. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Task master was insulted this movie. Who the hell came up with this nonsense plot for task master?!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
I cant believe this, that marvel made this movie. There has to be a director's cut.!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
100naira:
grappling? they are full woke now, the whole phase four is woke(one or two movies maybe less woke like no way home and Dr strange)
Didn't Feige say that the reason Dr strange didn't show up in WandaVision was because he is a white man that will come and take the shine off Wanda. Look at the Inhumans wannabe eternals with their diverse cast and the first LGBTQ movie in the MCU like it's supposed to mean anything to fans who just want to be entertained while escaping the realities of life. Look at Scarjo yarning okoto meow meow about black widow being sexualised in past movies and about how women are underpaid in Hollywood despite being one of the highest paid actress for years and earning more than most of the men in the MCU. Everything na woke nonsense and identity politics instead of just telling stories and entertaining fans.

At this point, I might see Shang chi but I'm just looking forward to No way home, Into the multiverse of madness and Fantastic four (if it's not woke)
even scarjo insisted to fiege that this BW must contain °#metoo" bullcrap reason they hired that feminist Cate as director... Taskmaster is more than a match for Cap look at how they nerfed the character.

Sex changing is becoming annoying from Ajak to Sprite, Makkari.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
Black widow was terrible cry cry cry cry
I never believe I will say this in my life. This movie was boring, forgettable, DC-like. angry
Pu7pl3, Abduleez1, come and follow me and see oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
Pu7pl3, Abdulee.z1, come and follow me and see oooo
Lmao....
The fvvk is this? shocked

You sure say hulk never dey under Ransome like dis. Maybe na him babe hold him phone. grin grin grin

I'm seeing things. Wonderment. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
with female thor, she-hulk, female hawkeye and iron heart coming... i reserved my comment.
MJBOLT:

MCU in the mud. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Yeah
The fvvk!! Taskmaster na truly woman?? shocked

I like this new pivot Feige is pushing. grin More power to this genius. Can't wait for Female Thor and Female Hulk. grin Female Ironman, I hail.

At this rate, na female Silver surfer we go see for F4. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
Pu7pl3, Abduleez1, come and follow me and see oooo

I'm afraid he is right grin I tried to see the movie last night and I fell asleep, that's why I haven't dropped any reviews on it yet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
I cant believe this, that marvel made this movie. There has to be a director's cut.!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

MCU in the mud. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
the movie is not bad, it is actually enjoyable and high-octane pumping buh the woke trope ain`t funny. The Eternal is going the same route.

God help us.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
the movie is not bad, it is actually enjoyable and high-octane pumping buh the woke trope ain`t funny. The Eternal is going the same route.

God help us.
that's movie was not enjoyable. The first 40minutes was so boring, I was feeling sleepy. How can a diehard marvel fan like me feel sleepy for a marvel movie. angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dem no do taskmaster well cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
that's movie was not enjoyable. The first 40minutes was so boring, I was feeling sleepy. How can a diehard marvel fan like me feel sleepy for a marvel movie. angry
maybe you have high expectation that another winter soldier esque is in offing considering the character (black widow)... i tempered my enthusiasm the moment i learnt Fiege hand over the movie creativity to Scarjo.

The one that pain me the most is a Black widow feature film without hawkeye.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
Task master was insulted this movie. Who the hell came up with this nonsense plot for task master?!!!!!!

Yh I totally agree with you on this one,why the hell did he become a female?! The taskmaster I know was a male not a female
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
if Dem turn silver surfer to female,I go just quit angry bastard people

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.