Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665657 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kinzo980: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's not a new thing. Ancient One and Mar-Vell were swapped too. People who don't know about the character's comics background won't mind.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
angry angry marvel is grappling with trendy "WOKE` shit... i still cant wrapped my head around the decision of resting Jeremy Renner for Steinfeld... Like what the fvck!

Lol maybe Yelena would kill him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

The fvvk!! Taskmaster na truly woman?? shocked

I like this new pivot Feige is pushing. grin More power to this genius. Can't wait for Female Thor and Female Hulk. grin Female Ironman, I hail.

At this rate, na female Silver surfer we go see for F4. grin grin

Don't forget female Hawkeye grin

MCU has fully embraced feminism.

The six original avengers minus Cap all have female successors now. cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
the major problem with taskmaster is not the fact they made him female but the fact they made him useless undecided you can watch the entire movie without taskmaster and won't even notice anything,they should have saved him for better use.

Kinzo980:
It's not a new thing. Ancient One and Mar-Vell were swapped too. People who don't know about the character's comics background won't mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
that's movie was not enjoyable. The first 40minutes was so boring, I was feeling sleepy. How can a diehard marvel fan like me feel sleepy for a marvel movie. angry

Bros, can you give us review. And possibly Rating. grin

Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=103560103][/quote]

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
if Dem turn silver surfer to female,I go just quit angry bastard people

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Don't forget female Hawkeye grin

MCU has fully embraced feminism.

The six original avengers minus Cap all have female successors now. cheesy
I dey tell you. grin
Women are leading Phase 4 like dis.

I still dey wonder how Captain Marvel 2/ The Marvels go perform this time. Maybe WandaVision goodwill will be enough.

All this one na small things, wait till when they start turning straight characters to LGBT community, you go know Wetin dey sup. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol maybe Yelena would kill him grin
maybe, she is confirmed to be in hawkeye series.. and that would be lazy writing to me cos even civilians in MCU knows she wasnt murdered.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
maybe, she is confirmed to be in hawkeye series.. and that would be lazy writing to me cos even civilians in MCU knows she wasnt murdered.

The lazy writing has been an MCU staple since, you guys are just seeing it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

I dey tell you. grin

I still dey wonder how Captain Marvel 2/ The Marvels go perform this time. Maybe WandaVision goodwill will be enough.

All this one na small things, wait till when they start turning straight characters to LGBT community, you go know Wetin dey sup. grin

They have already started.

There's a gay people in Eternals.
That black guy and the big Asian guy, there's a rumour flying around saying there will be gay kiss in the movie.

I really hope it's not true
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
pu7pl3:

The lazy writing has been an MCU staple since, you guys at.re just seeing it now
Marvel offerings are the best thing to happen to the Movie Industry in recent year...BW is a good movie buh not marvel best although i expected much more.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Welcome, welcome to the M-She-U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
100naira:
Welcome, welcome to the M-She-U
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

That black guy and the big Asian guy, there's a rumour flying around saying there will be gay kiss in the movie.

Yea, I already know about GAYterNals. grin grin There will be so much more. grin

What I'm actually waiting for is when they turn characters like Thor gay. Or Dr Strange. grin grin
You dig? cool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

grin grin grin
you de laugh, DC is next angry angry angry

black Clark Kent and Persian Constantine

very soon na to de carry ear piece and dark shades enter Cinemas sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Plot
In 1995, Russian undercover agents, super-soldier Alexei Shostakov and Black Widow Melina Vostokoff pose as a normal family in Ohio, along with their surrogate daughters Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. When the mission to steal S.H.I.E.L.D. intel is complete, the family escapes to rendezvous with their boss Dreykov, who has Romanoff and Belova put through the Red Room for training. Years pass and Romanoff defects to S.H.I.E.L.D., believing Dreykov to be dead after bombing his offices, killing his daughter Antonia in the process.

In 2016, Romanoff is a fugitive for violating the Sokovia Accords.[N 1] She escapes from U.S. Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross and flees to a safehouse in Norway. Meanwhile, Belova kills a rogue former Black Widow, only to come in contact with a substance called Red Dust that removes her from the Red Room's mind control. She sends the antidote to Romanoff hoping she will return to help Belova free the other Widows. When Romanoff unknowingly drives off with the antidote, she is attacked by Taskmaster, who is after the Red Dust. Romanoff manages to evade Taskmaster and learns that the Dust came from Belova. The two reunite in Budapest but are then attacked by Black Widows. Romanoff learns Dreykov is still alive and the Red Room is still active. Romanoff and Belova evade the Widows and Taskmaster before meeting Rick Mason, who supplies them with a helicopter.

Romanoff and Belova break Shostakov out of prison to learn Dreykov's location. He tells them to speak with Vostokoff, who lives on a farm in Russia, where she developed the mind control process used on the Widows. There, Belova reveals that while they were not a real family, she believed they were so. Vostokoff gives away their location to Dreykov, whose agents arrive and take them to the Red Room, an aerial base. As Dreykov congratulates Vostokoff, he realizes that Vostokoff and Romanoff used face mask technology to switch places before being captured. Romanoff learns Taskmaster is Antonia, who suffered damage so severe that Dreykov had to put a chip in her head, turning her into the perfect soldier. Romanoff discovers she cannot harm Dreykov due to a pheromone lock he has installed in every Widow and that he controls Widows worldwide via his desk console. Romanoff intentionally breaks her nose, severing a nerve in her nasal passage to negate the pheromone and then attacks Dreykov. Vostokoff attempts to take out the ship's engine while Shostakov battles Antonia and Belova searches for the other Widows, who are sent to protect Dreykov.

Dreykov escapes as the Widows attack Romanoff, but Belova creates a Red Dust bomb that releases the Widows from mind control. Romanoff gets into the control desk and copies the locations of the other Widows worldwide just as the ship begins to explode and fall. Before leaving the control room, she picks up the two surviving vials of Red Dust. Vostokoff and Shostakov escape via a plane just as Belova takes out Dreykov's escape ship, killing him. Romanoff gives Belova a parachute before battling Antonia through the sky. After landing, Romanoff uses a vial of Red Dust on Antonia, freeing her from servitude. The freed Widows arrive as Belova, Vostokoff, and Shostakov say goodbye to Romanoff. She gives Belova the last Red Dust vial and the portable drive, telling her to find and free the other, still mind-controlled, Widows. As they leave with Antonia, Romanoff awaits Ross and his men. Two weeks later, Romanoff reunites with Mason, who supplies her with a quinjet. She leaves, intending to free the detained Avengers on the Raft.

In a post-credits scene set after Romanoff's death,[N 2] Belova encounters Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine at Romanoff's grave and receives her next assignment: take down Clint Barton, the man "responsible" for Romanoff's death.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(2021_film)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Bros, can you give us review. And possibly Rating. grin

Thanks in advance.
none angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

I dey tell you. grin

Marvel will never do that. angry

Covid19 is the cause of black widow un marvel standard.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Jesus!!!! This cant be true. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Plot
In 1995, Russian undercover agents, super-soldier Alexei Shostakov and Black Widow Melina Vostokoff pose as a normal family in Ohio, along with their surrogate daughters Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. When the mission to steal S.H.I.E.L.D. intel is complete, the family escapes to rendezvous with their boss Dreykov, who has Romanoff and Belova put through the Red Room for training. Years pass and Romanoff defects to S.H.I.E.L.D., believing Dreykov to be dead after bombing his offices, killing his daughter Antonia in the process.

In 2016, Romanoff is a fugitive for violating the Sokovia Accords.[N 1] She escapes from U.S. Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross and flees to a safehouse in Norway. Meanwhile, Belova kills a rogue former Black Widow, only to come in contact with a substance called Red Dust that removes her from the Red Room's mind control. She sends the antidote to Romanoff hoping she will return to help Belova free the other Widows. When Romanoff unknowingly drives off with the antidote, she is attacked by Taskmaster, who is after the Red Dust. Romanoff manages to evade Taskmaster and learns that the Dust came from Belova. The two reunite in Budapest but are then attacked by Black Widows. Romanoff learns Dreykov is still alive and the Red Room is still active. Romanoff and Belova evade the Widows and Taskmaster before meeting Rick Mason, who supplies them with a helicopter.

Romanoff and Belova break Shostakov out of prison to learn Dreykov's location. He tells them to speak with Vostokoff, who lives on a farm in Russia, where she developed the mind control process used on the Widows. There, Belova reveals that while they were not a real family, she believed they were so. Vostokoff gives away their location to Dreykov, whose agents arrive and take them to the Red Room, an aerial base. As Dreykov congratulates Vostokoff, he realizes that Vostokoff and Romanoff used face mask technology to switch places before being captured. Romanoff learns Taskmaster is Antonia, who suffered damage so severe that Dreykov had to put a chip in her head, turning her into the perfect soldier. Romanoff discovers she cannot harm Dreykov due to a pheromone lock he has installed in every Widow and that he controls Widows worldwide via his desk console. Romanoff intentionally breaks her nose, severing a nerve in her nasal passage to negate the pheromone and then attacks Dreykov. Vostokoff attempts to take out the ship's engine while Shostakov battles Antonia and Belova searches for the other Widows, who are sent to protect Dreykov.

Dreykov escapes as the Widows attack Romanoff, but Belova creates a Red Dust bomb that releases the Widows from mind control. Romanoff gets into the control desk and copies the locations of the other Widows worldwide just as the ship begins to explode and fall. Before leaving the control room, she picks up the two surviving vials of Red Dust. Vostokoff and Shostakov escape via a plane just as Belova takes out Dreykov's escape ship, killing him. Romanoff gives Belova a parachute before battling Antonia through the sky. After landing, Romanoff uses a vial of Red Dust on Antonia, freeing her from servitude. The freed Widows arrive as Belova, Vostokoff, and Shostakov say goodbye to Romanoff. She gives Belova the last Red Dust vial and the portable drive, telling her to find and free the other, still mind-controlled, Widows. As they leave with Antonia, Romanoff awaits Ross and his men. Two weeks later, Romanoff reunites with Mason, who supplies her with a quinjet. She leaves, intending to free the detained Avengers on the Raft.

In a post-credits scene set after Romanoff's death,[N 2] Belova encounters Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine at Romanoff's grave and receives her next assignment: take down Clint Barton, the man "responsible" for Romanoff's death.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(2021_film)
First to do no dey pain

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Marvel offerings are the best thing to happen to the Movie Industry in recent year...BW is a good movie buh not marvel best although i expected much more.

Lmaoo...you done start grin grin carry on sha
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
100naira:
you de laugh, DC is next angry angry angry

black Clark Kent and Persian Constantine

very soon na to de carry ear piece and dark shades enter Cinemas sad

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:
Jesus!!!! This cant be true. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
It is what it is. grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheHulk616:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2021
TheHulk616:

Marvel exco Victoria Alonso has already confirmed it.

You better brace yourself and please dont turn "GREEN" grin grin....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chris259(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Black widow was a great disappointment
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by LordTheus(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Shittaakeem:

First to do no dey pain
grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
cool

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
opening credits theme of black widow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1rLu9ulyE

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.