Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (671080 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Norman4real(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
Hey guys whats your opinions on the new Inhumans TV show

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
feels good to see krysten again, it's been more than a year

I don't know why Netflix are hogging JJ...If we leave them, they'd probably do JJ S2 after S4 of DD (and all the other DD spin-offs).
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by WhiteNoise(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
MJBOLT:

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR hits theaters one year from today…
Today makes it FIVE YEARS that The Avengers was Released grin
Thanos' motives better not be comic book accurate. They should make it more like a transhumanist motive like d villains in inferno. Him doing all that for a girl will be an anticlimax for me with all these hype
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
GotG 2 is the sexiest Marvel movie ever! Best cinematography hands down and I think The Chain by Fleetwood Mac may be my favorite MCU soundtrack

Drax and Yondu stole the show. Love the character development in this movie, love the Easter eggs, love the film period. No spoilers but if you liked part 1, you'll like this one and if you didn't like the first part, watch it anyway.

Can't wait for Part 3!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2017
Norman4real:
Hey guys whats your opinions on the new Inhumans TV show

WTF are they wearing...... is that suppose to be their costumes angry see how medusa looks like a crack head in rehab.... blackblot looks like the guy who kidnaps little boys with candy.... angry angry

If I watch this show ehn..... thunder fire cao, moneyallowed and mjbolt... angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by waywardpikin: 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
MrDojo:

WTF are they wearing...... is that suppose to be their costumes angry see how medusa looks like a crack head in rehab.... blackblot looks like the guy who kisnapa little boys with candy.... angry angry

If I watch this show ehn..... thunder fire cao, moneyallowed and mjbolt... angry

Kikiki cheesy

Those people watching Legion, is it still as awesome as y'all proclaimed?

I'm still trying to muster the courage to watch Iron Fist as I dey here like this. It's not even a matter of entertainment again, it's a matter of responsibility sad
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2017
MrDojo:

WTF are they wearing...... is that suppose to be their costumes angry see how medusa looks like a crack head in rehab.... blackblot looks like the guy who kisnapa little boys with candy.... angry angry

Seriously man the costumes are shit, I don't even know where to start. Medusa looks shit, Black Bolt doesn't even have his mask.......my expectations for this series totally dropped when I heard that the guy that did Iron Fist is in charge of Inhumans, I just lost interest fast

Right now it's not looking good, even Cloak and Dagger and Runaways are looking like they'll be better than this

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kikiki cheesy

I'm still trying to muster the courage to watch Iron Fist as I dey here like this. It's not even a matter of entertainment again, it's a matter of responsibility sad

I stopped Legion halfway through, was getting too confusing and had other stuff to watch

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:30pm On May 05, 2017
moneyallowed:

I stopped Legion halfway through, was getting too confusing and had other stuff to watch
LMAO.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:50pm On May 05, 2017
MrDojo:

Abeg let the thunder fire you, na you way go drag yourself... grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Friedyokes: 9:56pm On May 05, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kikiki cheesy

it takes a special kind of dedication to watch legion ..but its worth it ..it just takes a diff approach at the usually stereotypical superhero movie....

I have mad respect for Netflix but ironfist was shiit ...danny rands character nd other things was just off IMO

Still watched it to the end tho so there's that

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pharod(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2017
Friedyokes:
it takes a special kind of dedication to watch legion ..but its worth it ..it just takes a diff approach at the usually stereotypical superhero movie....

I have mad respect for Netflix but ironfist was shiit ...danny rands character nd other things was just off IMO

Still watched it to the end tho so there's that
My sister came in and saw me watching Legion... Then she said, "how are u still watching this movie when we av not yet finished AOS, JJ and GotG2 is out?". That was how she won without arguments and that was last I watched legion.. And funny enough, I don't miss it. Mind bending crap
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
pharod:

My sister came in and saw me watching Legion... Then she said, "how are u still watching this movie when we av not yet finished AOS, JJ and GotG2 is out?". That was how she won without arguments and that was last I watched legion.. And funny enough, I don't miss it. Mind bending crap

Legion is most definitely not crap, it's better than all the shows you mentioned. Mind bending is a actually a strong point of the series, not a weakness. It's just that sometimes you need to take a break when it gets too trippy and resume at a later date, and that's what I did
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2017
moneyallowed:

Seriously man the costumes are shit, I don't even know where to start. Medusa looks shit, Black Bolt doesn't even have his mask.......my expectations for this series totally dropped when I heard that the guy that did Iron Fist is in charge of Inhumans, I just lost interest fast

Right now it's not looking good, even Cloak and Dagger and Runaways are looking like they'll be better than this

Mehn I hope the thing won't turn to s@#t..... I've been looking forward to the Inhumans project for years... if this is the best they can do.....somebody is in trouble ooooo.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2017
cao:

Abeg let the thunder fire you, na you way go drag yourself... grin

cheesy grin so you they fear thunder kikiki
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kikiki cheesy

Mehn personally I love legion...... its a very goood show... I neva finish am sha..... but its highly recommended. ..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 8:32am On May 06, 2017
MrDojo:

cheesy grin so you they fear thunder kikiki
After you don fear the thing finish, you no let the thing punish you for your own wahala.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
cao:

After you don fear the thing finish, you no let the think punish you for your own wahala.

grin grin hehehe..... abeg come n give us spoilers on gotg post credit scenes. ...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2017
MrDojo:

grin grin hehehe..... abeg come n give us spoilers on gotg post credit scenes. ...
1 Adam warlock
2 Comic accurate guardians of the galaxy ft Silvester Stallone

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2017
MrDojo:

Spoilers of course

1. The first one is a spoiler for the movie itself so all I'll say is that it features Kraglin fooling around with someone else's weapon. It's the funniest post credit scene out of all of them

2. This one showed the original Guardians of the Galaxy crew from the comics reuniting. I only recognized Stakar(Sylvester Stallone), Mainframe and Martinex. One of them did a magic symbol like Doctor Strange and he's not human so it probably shows that other species can practice magic

3. This one was the sweetest for me. They showed Ayesha about to be summoned to the high council to explain what went down in the movie proper. Then she reveals that she's gotten the perfect instrument to take revenge on the Guardians and the camera reveals the birthing pod of...... Adam Warlock!

So that's a potential villain for part 3 if they want to go down that route. Or he could show up in Infinity War, I doubt it but it would be awesome

4. This one showed a few years later when Groot has grown up a little and he's a teenager in his room playing video games and Star-Lord walks in and complains like an angry parent about how Groot isn't keeping his room tidy and Groot responds like a typical teenager

5. The big one. So they show the Watchers with Uatu at the helm and guess who's telling them all about what he's seen on earth? STAN LEE

Which basically confirms that all the Stan Lee cameos in all the Marvel movies are Stan Lee as the same character, hiding in plain sight as a spy for the Watchers. Mind officially blown!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
cheesy teenage groot......

Mehn shocked shocked that stan lee part is a fan theory oooo wawu......

AW may probably appear in IW since he played a Major part in the comics.....

Just imagine if Deadpool makes a joke abt stan lee nxt year.....

grin

moneyallowed:

Spoilers of course

1. The first one is a spoiler for the movie itself so all I'll say is that it features Kraglin fooling around with someone else's weapon. It's the funniest post credit scene out of all of them

2. This one showed the original Guardians of the Galaxy crew from the comics reuniting. I only recognized Stakar(Sylvester Stallone), Mainframe and Martinex. One of them did a magic symbol like Doctor Strange and he's not human so it probably shows that other species can practice magic

3. This one was the sweetest for me. They showed Ayesha about to be summoned to the high council to explain what went down in the movie proper. Then she reveals that she's gotten the perfect instrument to take revenge on the Guardians and the camera reveals the birthing pod of...... Adam Warlock!

So that's a potential villain for part 3 if they want to go down that route. Or he could show up in Infinity War, I doubt it but it would be awesome

4. This one showed a few years later when Groot has grown up a little and he's a teenager in his room playing video games and Star-Lord walks in and complains like an angry parent about how Groot isn't keeping his room tidy and Groot responds like a typical teenager

5. The big one. So they show the Watchers with Uatu at the helm and guess who's telling them all about what he's seen on earth? STAN LEE

Which basically confirms that all the Stan Lee cameos in all the Marvel movies are Stan Lee as the same character, hiding in plain sight as a spy for the Watchers. Mind officially blown!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
MrDojo:

grin

How do the fit Adam Warlock in? The reasons I think he won't be in it are 1- James Gunn already said Warlock won't be in Infinity War
2- The Infinity Gauntlet. The Gems were the main story arc for him in the comics but in the MCU, Thanos already has the Gauntlet and the Gems are almost all accounted for, plus Vision is already playing his role so to speak so what's the use of bringing him up in Infinity War?

3- It just makes more sense to put him as a villain after Thanos has been defeated. Guardians 3 will be after IW, the Guardians will return to space and safeguard the Galaxy against a new threat. AW is the obvious choice, they can do the Magus storyline. They can't do Annihilus, use Galactus or Kang because Fox still has F4. At least that's what I think

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
MrDojo:

grin

Ain't a theory, he even described his F4 scene as a postman sef. But, it looks like the Watchers were tired of hearing, so they left.

UPDATE: Stan Lee was also credited as The Watchers' Informant.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:36am On May 08, 2017

You need to chill undecided people said the same thing about daredevil, we all know how that turned out
And its just a teaser not the real deal

MrDojo:

WTF are they wearing...... is that suppose to be their costumes angry see how medusa looks like a crack head in rehab.... blackblot looks like the guy who kidnaps little boys with candy.... angry angry

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:37am On May 08, 2017
I hope there's a planet sized ego in GOTG2? angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2017
MJBOLT:
I hope there's a planet sized ego in GOTG2? angry
No
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:27am On May 08, 2017
angryso Ego did not turn into a planet undecided

Shittaakeem:

No
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gmajor(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kikiki cheesy

legion is by far the best marvel TV show. it's quite confusing at first but it gets better.
Don't waste your time with iron fist.
terrible acting
below par fight scene and worst of all, a dumb protagonist
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2017
MJBOLT:

yes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:37pm On May 08, 2017
marvel can disappoint someone, what will I tell my friends now undecided angry

Shittaakeem:

yes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2017
MJBOLT:

He's mostly in human form during the movie but at the end the show the planet sized Ego with the face from the comics and everything

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2017
moneyallowed:

He's mostly in human form during the movie but at the end the show the planet sized Ego with the face from the comics and everything

Really I did I miss that
no way

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.