Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? (3506 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by Greeny02(f): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:

Your post is flawed. It's not all guys that change after a girl said yes to them. The players will eat the forbidden fruit and scamper, while the faithful ones stay put.

So generalizing means that even your dad is among these bad group of males. Change you thread's title.

As for those that change, it's either because they wanted the pússy only, or they left genuinely because the girl has bad characters etc. It's not always the guys that change or at fault, the ladies are too.
ok sire
Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by Greeny02(f): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:

Your post is flawed. It's not all guys that change after a girl said yes to them. The players will eat the forbidden fruit and scamper, while the faithful ones stay put.

So generalizing means that even your dad is among these bad group of males. Change you thread's title.

As for those that change, it's either because they wanted the pússy only, or they left genuinely because the girl has bad characters etc. It's not always the guys that change or at fault, the ladies are too.
ok bruss
Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by cooljoe(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nt jst yes o, bt d main "yes" nd dats becos d president doesn't campaign afta winning d election. Bt sewiosly, d real brodas stay true to d end

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
maybe cos we aren't made to be with one woman alone
Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by loswhite(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do u see politicians campaigning after winning election? It is the same tin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by Nathe11: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lolz... You're extremely ryt
Uniquexty:
That's actually true. Makes me scared of Marriage itself. 3 months of dating and you are already acting up. What happens after 3 years of marriage? Coming a bit lower, guys don't even chase girls for atleast 2 weeks this days. They loose interest. And you begin to wonder where the love they professed went to. Ayaf tire ooo
Re: Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them? by MrCork: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Greeny02:
I've come to notice that a normal guy after 3 months or 4 months of chasing a girl and calling her practically everyday,when she says yes like this,he's always complaining,no credit,I was busy etc.what's the reason for this?

....ok..so U chase people for four month to notice if they change a girl??.... sweeery we don't under stand yor thread!!(no ofeeinse) undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Tall Girls , Hehehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.