Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars (6220 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos) / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
stan241:
don't confuse yourself its "you sound" not "you sounds"

Consult your dictionary. After you'll say that JAMB failed you.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by zickie: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
alfred5:

You sounds so sympathetic. You sounds so pained.
Am pained, yes. Yes am very pained because I pay tax before I ever get paid for my labours each month! Am pained because I have to buy fuel at prizes that are unreasonable to my to run gen while I pay service charges on electricity that's never available! Am pained because I keep spending so much money to stop my car from squealing because of bad roads! Am pained because my fellow graduates whose parents managed to send to uni,after doing a noble task of reading and stuff they don't have jobs. Some even call me sometimes begging for recharge cards! My dear, many Nigerians like me are pained! Consequences of a wasteful and directionless govt. Except God is not on the throne, GEJ would vacant Aso rock if for nobody, let the seat be vacant till #in mamapeace voice-them born the son that can lead naija.
#ihavedecided
#pls pardon me for quoting u in the 1st instance. I didn't mean to insult u or make u feel stupid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by stan241(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
alfred5:

Consult your dictionary. After you'll say that JAMB failed you.
I give up you're correct
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by garrix8: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
haywhy28:
Ruben Studdard & timi dakolo, really? Gordon said GMB is older than Nigeria. Wow!! Really? Isnt Jonathan?
He also badmouthed Obasanjo, why would Jonathan allow such? or even laugh at such a lame joke?

Same way he laughed in Awka during the last Gubernatorial election campaign, while someone was insulting Awolowo.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by LoveDecay(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
alfred5:

I don't argue with brian drains.

Your mouth perfume is .........: please shift.

Yimu, u don't know the answer to the question. Wikipedia wanke'r is you,!

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Ikengawo: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
mumu9gerian:
But why is GEJ running up and down lagos these past weeks, are there no people in abuja ni or na to win lagos state by fire by force?

He's the president of Lagos. Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
The interactive session just started

Plans to move spoken the entertainment industry from ministry of information to ministry of tourism and culture

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Same way he laughed in Awka during the last Gubernatorial election campaign, while someone was insulting Awolowo.

cheesy
That is what freedom of information is all about
You expect him to shut down hem up?

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Zuria(f): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well....I love my president grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

You're an Illiterate. You made a grammatical blunder and you're still trying to defend yourself.
If you ever saw the walls of a secondary school you'd have been taught something called "Subject-Verb Agreement" aka Concord.

Accept you goofed and move on.

First Class Illiterate.

Wole Soyinka.... Check on 'Linking verb'
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by gift01: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Your President can't tackle PIRACY. After 6yrs, he's just saying they'll set up a committee to sort it out. Big Shame! His mouth is even shaking. Chai!!! He's talking of cinemas will tackle piracy. Nigeria is this the best we can have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
LoveDecay:

Yimu, u don't know the answer to the question. Wikipedia wanke'r is you,!

Must everyone exchange words with fools on e-?
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=dulux07 post=31653079]

Dey dciv ursef we go see
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
gift01:
Your President can't tackle PIRACY. After 6yrs, he's just saying they'll set up a committee to sort it out. Big Shame! His mouth is even shaking. Chai!!! He's talking of cinemas will tackle piracy. Nigeria is this the best we can have?
It is not in the position of the government to deal with Piracy. The producers need to work with hi tech expert to make their work impossible duplicate

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
The event is coming to an end
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by ndcide(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
I watched the previous one with them Toyosi and others. it was really interesting.

the problem with APC supporters is just so much they should not watch nor condemn. they should go and sleep jare.

they other day they trekked from maryLand to stadium and we didn't disturb them.

We want GEJ period.

we shall vote for him.

6 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by garrix8: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
alfred5:

Wole Soyinka.... Check on 'Linking verb'

Bury your empty head in shame.

Mr. "You soundS".....

cheesy
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Tvegas(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
....GEJ Never dissapoints, i was waiting all night for him to set up a committee and he finally did it again "he will set up a small committee to tackle piracy"... grin grin

Enough respect to Alibaba who asked a point blank question on how even the police buy pirated product yet for GEJ Na to set up committee sure pass. I am sure Alibaba must be crying on his way home right now. We don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Zuria(f): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tvegas:
....GEJ Never dissapoints, i was waiting all night for him to set up a committee and he finally said it again "he will set up a small committee to tackle piracy"... grin grin

Enough respect to Alibaba who asked a point blank question on how even the police buy pirated product yet for GEJ Na to set up committee sure pass. I am sure Alibaba must be crying on his way home right now. March 28th can't come soon enough. We don suffer. grin grin grin

You are evil grin grin grin
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by garrix8: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tvegas:
....GEJ Never dissapoints, i was waiting all night for him to set up a committee and he finally said it again "he will set up a small committee to tackle piracy"... grin grin

Enough respect to Alibaba who asked a point blank question on how even the police buy pirated product yet for GEJ Na to set up committee sure pass. I am sure Alibaba must be crying on his way home right now. March 28th can't come soon enough. We don suffer. grin grin grin

Ali baba is one of the few entertainers I have immense respect for.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by youngeagle(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
That's our young and able presdo....Nigerian youths should wake up...this the only president that can give power to this younger generation....one love Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Bury your empty head in shame.

Mr. "You soundS".....

cheesy

I give up....
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Plus10(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
lol asari tokubo rocking.....haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by tandoe: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
why are our youths in this country so bad mouthed and blinded by hate what am watching from the entertainment to the interactive session is just beautiful
pls guys Jonathan is within reasonable doubt d best option we got for this election
am Yoruba by the way

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Plus10(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
loving this....gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by garrix8: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
alfred5:

I give up....

Don't give up on yourself. You can still make it. Take the following steps:

1. Swallow your pride.

2. Vote GMB/PYO on March 28.

3. Enroll into JSS 2 in a Govt Secondary near you.

4. Study hard and respect your teachers.

Even though you are current senseless I still believe you can become something useful in future

God bless you as you try to scavenge something out of your worthless life.

Peace... cool

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by experimentist: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jonadaf't receive brain na.. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Don't give up on yourself. You can still make it. Take the following steps:

1. Swallow your pride.

2. Vote GMB/PYO on March 28.

3. Enroll into JSS 2 in a Govt Secondary near you.

4. Study hard and respect your teachers.

Even though you are current senseless I still believe you can become something useful in future

God bless you as you try to scavenge something out of your worthless life.

Peace... cool

Wow! Is that all you can say?

C'mon... E-dog.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by maestroferddi: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you tell us how he rebranded the industry?
Why bother?

You should be celebrating Buhari's "victory" in a poll/thread here early today.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by maestroferddi: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
Jonadaf't receive brain na.. Haba!!!
Your infantile cockiness is underpinned by grievous ignorance.

You will be humiliated by developments...

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by dsquare33: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is really, really sad with what the president is doing by toying away with people's destiny especially the youths .Imagine the billions spend on this useless and extravagant Jamboree while millions of jobless youths continue to roam the streets of Nigeria. The artistes who are suppose to be a beacon of change to the society are not helping matters instead they have gone the way of balaam.they ve sold their birthright for porrigde.President Goodluck jonathan has massively looted and squndered Nigerians sweat through tax payers money .One day there will be a day of reckoning and posterity will judge him and brood of vipers called Nigeria nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by datribune: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

he can do all things through christ who strenghtens him

Ar u sure about dat?. But his former aide, Frank Akpoebi said he's not a Xtian but a voodoo cultist. His performance in office doesn't portray xtian values if u ask me. Is he catholic, Pentecostal, Anglican or what ?. 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / Atiku Support Groups Beg Secondus For Saving Lagos PDP From Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.