Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars (6254 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos) / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by studded(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Shot up! The uniqueness of Kunle Afolayan movie has not changed. Irapada, Figurines and Sim Swap were produced before Jonathan. I have been following him right from when he was featured in Saworoide.
you just confirmed that you are an alien. cheesy cheesy

You sabi read self?I boubt!!!

Nobody ever doubted the quality of Kunle's works. Kunle confirmed that he was a beneficiary of the grant!!!!!.... Okay, let me help you out out, Mr. No-belief, go to youtube, I'm sure the AMVC awards must have been uploaded, go and listen to Kunle acknowledging the fact that he got funding from the grant.

Kindly do this before you go back to your planet.....grin
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by garrix8: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Nashoji:
it is "currently" and not "current".

teacher Rafael.

Thanks for the correction.

This is what I've been trying to teach the fool called alfred5.

Educated people know when the err and accept correction when offered. Fools on the other hand know nothing and do not wish to learn.

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2015
studded:
you just confirmed that you are an alien. cheesy cheesy

You sabi read self?I boubt!!!

Nobody ever doubted the quality of Kunle's works. Kunle confirmed that he was a beneficiary of the grant!!!!!.... Okay, let me help you out out, Mr. No-belief, go to youtube, I'm sure the AMVC awards must have been uploaded, go and listen to Kunle acknowledging the fact that he got funding from the grant.

Kindly do this before you go back to your planet.....grin
My question, what difference does October 1 have from, say, Figurine, that was produced before Jonathan's tenure? We all know how Nollywood stars are bribed. Pete Edochie is not even exempted. In a short clip, he said Buhari said he was going to make Nigeria ungovernable. The same Afolayan has said he got a loan to produce October 1 on GOTV and in other interviews he has granted.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by studded(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

My question, what difference does October 1 have from, say, Figurine, that was produced before Jonathan's tenure? We all know how Nollywood stars are bribed. Pete Edochie is not even exempted. In a short clip, he said Buhari said he was going to make Nigeria ungovernable. The same Afolayan has said he got a loan to produce October 1 on GOTV and in other interviews he has granted.

To answer your mumu question; the difference between October 1 and other films by Kunle is this; Kunle said (on a live TV show of the AMVCA, beamed to millions across Africa) he benefited from the Federal government grant.... abi u no understand simple english? cheesy cheesy

Nothing concern me about wetin Pete Edochie said about anybody. I don't talk/argue when I don't have my facts, so should you sir.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
studded:

To answer your mumu question; the difference between October 1 and other films by Kunle is this; Kunle said (on a live TV show of the AMVCA, beamed to millions across Africa) he benefited from the Federal government grant.... abi u no understand simple english? cheesy cheesy

Nothing concern me about wetin Pete Edochie said about anybody. I don't talk/argue when I don't have my facts, so should you sir.
Rubbish! Afolayan confessed that, so far, he got his least nomination in October 1. Irada, Figurine and Sim Swap have more nominations and awards. What is the impact of the "grant" of Jonathan? Go get some sense.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by studded(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Afolayan confessed that, so far, he got his least nomination in October 1. Irada, Figurine and Sim Swap have more nominations and awards. What is the impact of the "grant" of Jonathan? Go get some sense.

I can see you have no sensible thing coming our of your empty skull... cheesy afterall you are an alien.... grin

Seems you missed your flight back your planet....ndo, sorry... cheesy

Next time, don't talk when you don't have facts/evidences to back up your utterances because you aren't gonna win..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Splashme: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=13pt]The APC chaps are so pained[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
studded:

I can see you have no sensible thing coming our of your empty skull... cheesy afterall you are an alien.... grin

Seems you missed your flight back your planet....ndo, sorry... cheesy

Next time, don't talk when you don't have facts/evidences to back up your utterances because you aren't gonna win..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have run dry of your senseless idea.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:

Thanks for the correction.

This is what I've been trying to teach the fool called alfred5.

Educated people know when the err and accept correction when offered. Fools on the other hand know nothing and do not wish to learn.

Don't correct my English, Mr E-Professor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! / See What The Gun Men That Attack Owerri Prison Told Prisoners / Tinubu To Settle For Kingibe As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.