Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars (6367 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos) / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Arch1:
Dont tell me jonathan is in Lagos again
is there a selective place he should be or is Lagos not part of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Zuria(f): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
Your infantile cockiness is underpinned by grievous ignorance.

You will be humiliated by developments...

grin grin are you a babalawo, why the incantation? grin grin
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
fineguy11:
I laugh in greek..90% of dose homosapien there dont av PVC's.....
you know this because?
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by maestroferddi: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Zuria:

grin grin are you a babalawo, why the incantation? grin grin
As in...which page are you?!
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
dafemnet:
He should stop wasting his time especially Nigeria's resources.We have already decided to vote for Buhari.
is he in any way stopping you from voting for your choice? pls, take your frustration to another place jor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by maestroferddi: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=gift01 post=31654924]Your President can't tackle PIRACY. After 6yrs, he's just saying they'll set up a committee to sort it out. Big Shame! His mouth is even shaking. Chai!!! He's talking of cinemas will tackle piracy. Nigeria is this the best we can have?[/quoted]

I don't want to sound rude but truth be told, you are not making sense...
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by maestroferddi: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nashoji:
is he in any way stopping you from voting for your choice? pls, take your frustration to another place jor.
Me self I weak o...

They did a poll here and Buhari, according to them won by a "landslide".

And we are like, let your Buhari go to sleep na since as they always say, they have decided.

I am surprised they are still monitoring Jonathan who have lost.

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Image123:
The show can best be described as a "dumbing down of the society". Who are the people advicing the President, have they not been paid? How on earth does this waste of money achieve anything? President jonathan has been frequenting Lagos and holding all kinds of meetings in Lagos like it is the new capital. What happened to Abuja, or holding events at different parts and zones of the country? Lagos has been governed by opposition for the past 16years, this only shows how at home they have made everyone feel. It is a testimony to good or better governance that the ruling government can not find a better location to hold their programmes.
i was watching PoliticsToday on Channelstv, where Gerba Shehu was making sense, until they had to link up and start showing "Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ". This is almost an hour and there has been nothing interactive so far with GEJ. It is just a gathering of entertainers. Entertainers! That is a joke. Entertainers are never a true reflection of anything, their job is to be paid to do stuff. Pay entertainers 1000naira, they will entertain you, in fact 5000naira may get you a VIP seat, and they will do all sort of stuff. Actors and actresses are paid to read scripts for crying out loud. They can act as robbers, homosexuals, wicked in-laws, fake pastors, anything. So, their words hold little or no weight. BTW, most of them made their names before the current administration and without the help of any government. It's interesting to note that most of the performers so far are not from Lagos or the South West. Most of what is being performed has nothing to do with good governance but just mere jokes and intellectual laziness driven propaganda.
for your information, he was in abuja today, he only flew into Lagos on the invitation of the showbiz group. had it been he didn't honour the invitation, you would still have complained. pls have some sense, afterall, he can go any place he want or choose to go any time and any day.

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
haywhy28:
Ruben Studdard & timi dakolo, really? Gordon said GMB is older than Nigeria. Wow!! Really? Isnt Jonathan?
He also badmouthed Obasanjo, why would Jonathan allow such? or even laugh at such a lame joke?

so he is a prophet or babalawo to predict what he had in mind right? look for another excuse a beg.

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by iykofias(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Most boring show ever, d stage was jux crappy, plus excessive lighting fitting, d questionaire were printed on a sheet_ who on jupiter cock does that? ( its obvious d president already knos abt d questions to be asked), except alibaba who didn't read from a sheet. The president didn't give any reasonable answer, jux saying ' when it comes to privacy we will do all we can, it will take time, it isn't a magic wand thing blahblahblah'.

BTW, wot about d funds d FG gave to nollywood (if dias any) cos i can't see any difference btwen movies done 8yrs ago n 4yrs ago, wit few exception of 'half of a yellow sun', 'ige' etc which outsource for it own funds. Is very funny wen pple claim nollywood is d 2nd highest movies industrial worldwide; how victimized r d gullibles of false news?. Fact be told, nollywood produce around to 400-785 movies (A-list) annually, While india and uk does less than 150, hollywood 60 annaully. Do d maths folks, mercy johnson feature in nothing less than 13 movies last year (considering d fact she was pregnant) not forgetin naija format part 1;2;3;4 etc, yet news news keep comming out about celebrities begging for funds to treat one sickness or d other, begging fellow nigerians for support, most times d cash needed to treat them falls under 2.5million (naira oh!).
an industry wit No much good writers, repeatition of movie storyline over and over again.
Till we come to realise dat nollywood has failed as an industry, doesn't have an influence to tinker the ordinary man/woman mind on the street then the president has failed in his electoral pursuite of success, unlike the western part where an endorsement from will smith earns u a minimal vote of 11 thousand.
Happy day for these entertainers, they jux got alot richer than they were 24hrs ago, for jux showing up wit mr president. Alas, they can afford to smile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I imagine what it costs Jonathan to bring the American idol winner to Nigeria, to do a duet with Timi Dakolo.
Jesus, I never knew that you are this dumb. the show was arranged by showbiz not the president.

3 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2015
gift01:
Your President can't tackle PIRACY. After 6yrs, he's just saying they'll set up a committee to sort it out. Big Shame! His mouth is even shaking. Chai!!! He's talking of cinemas will tackle piracy. Nigeria is this the best we can have?
Oga, tell me that piracy has only been in existence since GEJ took over the mantle of leadership, if not so, tell me how long piracy has been the problem of our entertainment industry and also tell me what other past Presidents did about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Tvegas:
....GEJ Never dissapoints, i was waiting all night for him to set up a committee and he finally did it again "he will set up a small committee to tackle piracy"... grin grin

Enough respect to Alibaba who asked a point blank question on how even the police buy pirated product yet for GEJ Na to set up committee sure pass. I am sure Alibaba must be crying on his way home right now. We don suffer.
he should have took Ali baba along with him immediately to the police man to arrest him so that you will be happy right?
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:

Don't give up on yourself. You can still make it. Take the following steps:

1. Swallow your pride.

2. Vote GMB/PYO on March 28.

3. Enroll into JSS 2 in a Govt Secondary near you.

4. Study hard and respect your teachers.

Even though you are current senseless I still believe you can become something useful in future

God bless you as you try to scavenge something out of your worthless life.

Peace... cool
it is "currently" and not "current".

teacher Rafael.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2015
maestroferddi:
Me self I weak o...

They did a poll here and Buhari, according to them won by a "landslide".

And we are like, let your Buhari go to sleep na since as they always say, they have decided.

I am surprised they are still monitoring Jonathan who have lost.
my brother, this people matter tire me oo. they know how to win election on internet yet they still shiver any time GEJ cough.

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2015
iykofias:
Most boring show ever, d stage was jux crappy, plus excessive lighting fitting, d questionaire were printed on a sheet_ who on jupiter cock does that? ( its obvious d president already knos abt d questions to be asked), except alibaba who didn't read from a sheet. The president didn't give any reasonable answer, jux saying ' when it comes to privacy we will do all we can, it will take time, it isn't a magic wand thing blahblahblah'.

BTW, wot about d funds d FG gave to nollywood (if dias any) cos i can't see any difference btwen movies done 8yrs ago n 4yrs ago, wit few exception of 'half of a yellow sun', 'ige' etc which outsource for it own funds. Is very funny wen pple claim nollywood is d 2nd highest movies industrial worldwide; how victimized r d gullibles of false news?. Fact be told, nollywood produce around to 400-785 movies (A-list) annually, While india and uk does less than 150, hollywood 60 annaully. Do d maths folks, mercy johnson feature in nothing less than 13 movies last year (considering d fact she was pregnant) not forgetin naija format part 1;2;3;4 etc, yet news news keep comming out about celebrities begging for funds to treat one sickness or d other, begging fellow nigerians for support, most times d cash needed to treat them falls under 2.5million (naira oh!).
an industry wit No much good writers, repeatition of movie storyline over and over again.
Till we come to realise dat nollywood has failed as an industry, doesn't have an influence to tinker the ordinary man/woman mind on the street then the president has failed in his electoral pursuite of success, unlike the western part where an endorsement from will smith earns u a minimal vote of 11 thousand.
Happy day for these entertainers, they jux got alot richer than they were 24hrs ago, for jux showing up wit mr president. Alas, they can afford to smile.
child of anger, I know you will complain no matter how entertaining the show was.

3 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by ATMCARD2(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2015
pls can anyone help me wit dat Duncan mighty first song(title) at d show.I luv d song.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by ATMCARD2(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2015
alfred5:
Duncan Mighty 1st song kills it. He's talent.
pls help me wit d title.Tnx
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by tandoe: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
iykofias:

bros you are lucky gon that u are far from me cause I would have given you the slap of resurrection from ur dumbness.
imagine a show I watched in a bar with friends whose faces were filled with smiles like mad fun it was that Duncan mighty is so talented

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by igbeke: 4:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:
Dear God, please put every armed robbers in a deep sleep till the president leaves Lagos grin grin
Hmmn,
The moment you join APC......
.... You go Brain-dead.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Watch Video Below
[url=tgagagags..com][/url]
[url=tgagagags..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Marvin67: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Did anyone notice Muazu sitting beside Jona? I thought they said he had resigned

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by studded(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you tell us how he rebranded the industry?

If you don't know that he re-branded the entertainment industry, then I doubt if you live here in Nigeria. Better still, are you a Nigerian? Guess you are peeping from another planet... cheesy. From Saturn, Pluto or Jupiter?

What about the grant he gave them? Kunle Afolayan even mentioned that he was a beneficiary for the grant. He attributed the success of his October 1-The Movie to the grant.

Need tell you more? grin

Oshisko!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by studded(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2015
mumu9gerian:
But why is GEJ running up and down lagos these past weeks, are there no people in abuja ni or na to win lagos state by fire by force?
yes!!!!! grin

If na wetin u wan hear be that.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by studded(m): 6:08am On Mar 16, 2015
iykofias:

With this youe epistle, I have no doubt you must b an alien.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2015
studded:

If you don't know that he re-branded the entertainment industry, then I doubt if you live here in Nigeria. Better still, are you a Nigerian? Guess you are peeping from another planet... cheesy. From Saturn, Pluto or Jupiter?

What about the grant he gave them? Kunle Afolayan even mentioned that he was a beneficiary for the grant. He attributed the success of his October 1-The Movie to the grant.

Need tell you more? grin

Oshisko!!!!!

Shot up! The uniqueness of Kunle Afolayan movie has not changed. Irapada, Figurines and Sim Swap were produced before Jonathan. I have been following him right from when he was featured in Saworoide.

1 Like

Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Nashoji:
Jesus, I never knew that you are this dumb. the show was arranged by showbiz not the president.
Rubbish! Showbiz ko, showbusiness ni.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by appini: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Nashoji:

The guy is high on APC syrup.. When you see them arguing on moral values against the president, then you know they are very sad.
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by fineguy11(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Nashoji:
you know this because?
because dey don fu.c.k.i.n.g care!!!u think the likes of segun arinze or oyenka or dbanj have the patriotism to queued up just for PVCthe rich dont vote,,only the poor do..
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2015
datribune:

Ar u sure about dat?. But his former aide, Frank Akpoebi said he's not a Xtian but a voodoo cultist. His performance in office doesn't portray xtian values if u ask me. Is he catholic, Pentecostal, Anglican or what ?. 

well he goes to different churches for .....
God is the one that sets up and brings down leaders, if God set him it is because there is something between them
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by mumu9gerian: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2015
studded:
yes!!!!! grin

If na wetin u wan hear be that.... cheesy
i like u jare at least u gave a very sincere opinion
Re: Live-presidendential Interactive Session With Nollywood Stars by Image123(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Nashoji:
for your information, he was in abuja today, he only flew into Lagos on the invitation of the showbiz group. had it been he didn't honour the invitation, you would still have complained. pls have some sense, afterall, he can go any place he want or choose to go any time and any day.

Exactly, we have been inviting him to chibok forever na. He didn't honor the invitation, did heaven fall? He has been frequenting lagos and the South West unusually in the last two-three weeks. You're going to blame showbiz group for that one again? What exactly is this man responsible for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Is Not Our Member - Accord Party / APC Shuts Down Onitsha With Their Mega Rally Today'! / Is APGA As A Political Party Ready For The Elections In Enugu Come 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.