Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (78594 Views)

Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring / TB Joshua Speaks On 2015 Elections, Predicts Plane Crash - See More At: Http://y / T.B Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Horlufemi(m): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2015
juniormusa:
Truly a man of God

Judge no one and at the same time do not vouch for anyone.

you can only couch for yourself.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by redcliff: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2015
wakacome:
I repeat only GOD can say who he is truly behind or not...even some occult worshipers have consistent devil's ministry......so forget consistency,better focus on your own life as a christian and stop putting 100% trust on pastors....You will be totally surprised on that day called judgment day...

Gbam
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by memnon37(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2015
dont abuse the man...he didnt abuse or say anything bad to you. he said what he believed our country nigeria should watchout for.... if you wont respect that he his a man of God atleast have the decency to in you to respect his age. you have a terrible way of expressing yourself with shows you are just rude or didnt receive proper home training. please in future endevour to air your griviances with more decorum on your path. God bless Nigeria.God bless prophet t.b joshua
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Horlufemi(m): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2015
twoondei:
I wonder why predictions and prophecies are always in parables. This is too vague. Mention specific names. Say Tinubu or Buhari will be murdered. Tell us Mr A or B will die in a crash. What's a cloud? Abeggi

exactly. the message is ambiguous. God is always direct in his prophecies.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by tunde1200(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2015
It is only plane crash they can foresee but hundreds of life that lost on the road everyday nko.

Abeg........

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by virus05(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2015
hmm..all of una wey say .'he didnt predict d collapse of his church building.' i pity una...nigerians ehn... Jesus will come like a thief in the night..you cant tell anything...y will u just be judging somebody like that.. Nawa oo. Check wikipedia for his biography
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by virus05(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2015
tunde1200:
It is only plane crash they can foresee but hundreds of life the lost on the road everyday nko.

Abeg........

so u want make im dey predict pple wey go die daily abi.. I dont know y some pple r just illiterates
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by drkass: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2015
what's wrong with this man,always predicting plan crash why won't he predict okada crash and tell us

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by drkass: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2015
what's wrong with this man,always predicting plane crash why won't he predict okada crash and tell us.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2015
frankmishael1:
god punish u
And you call yourself a christian??
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by IGWISE(m): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2015
But why is it dat he has never seen anything good about this country,all he has ever seen is plane crash, earthquake,fatal accident, all manners of evil you can ever thing of dats wat is good at, but thanks to the almighty God who has never make al of this to fulfil.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by 1stola: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2015
yemmydy:
Always seeing bad things. Pls let God show u good fortunes ahead.
Ode.
What is worth taken caution and prevention for?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by tunde1200(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2015
And the plane crash he predicted there will be no life lost?
since you cant qoute without insult, you comment shows you are a tout.

over 600 peoples died on our roads yearly.

virus05:

so u want make im dey predict pple wey go die daily abi.. I dont know y some pple r just illiterates
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by IGWISE(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2015
memnon37:
dont abuse the man...he didnt abuse or say anything bad to you. he said what he believed our country nigeria should watchout for.... if you wont respect that he his a man of God atleast have the decency to in you to respect his age. you have a terrible way of expressing yourself with shows you are just rude or didnt receive proper home training. please in future endevour to air your griviances with more decorum on your path. God bless Nigeria.God bless prophet t.b joshua
But must he keep seeing a regretable evil to this country.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Makweembo:

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/tb-joshua-speaks-on-elections-predicts.html

Let the floodgate of 'why does he only predict bad stuff' comments flood in...

For those quick to judge, I implore you to watch one of his services on Emmanuel TV one of these days and see for yourself.This guy is the REAL DEAL! Today, TBJ was the most anointed I had ever seen him - and that's saying something...

Oh boy ds man don spoil market for Arik oh
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by tinsel: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2015
What Joshua is saying is that a political party will be sabotaged by its own party in this election. But he did not tell us whether it is APC or PDP
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Adesiji77: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2015
hardbody:
I had since forseen all those things about election and a plane crash and even more. Ok lets say by simple analysis i had worked out the turnnout of the election and the state of the aviation industry tells me a crash could happen any day. Anyway i am a powerful MOG.

Arrant nonesensical people believing gibberish since 1904 AD.

cheesy

On Russia

ANYONE who has followed recent events in Russia has 'reasonable' basis to infer that all is not well with Putin/Russia.

For days, there had been speculations by the international media regarding Putin's state of health or whereabouts.

In the light of these, you can add two and two together. You can verify for yourself in the articles below.

I need not say more.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/13/opinions/ghitis-putin-where-is-he/

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/13/8212313/putin-missing

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2015/03/15/everyone-worried-about-putins-whereabouts-except-the-russians/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2995335/Vladimir-Putin-neutralised-stealthy-coup-rumours-health-continue-flourish.html
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Okeikpu(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

but he could not see his useless and brainwashed house collapsing

and still on it; when u visit they pray for you to be rich and in return you dip you hands in your pocket to offer the only 3 naira u got

why cant he pray for himself and in return give you real cash in hand

mad mad people

hence the reason africa is stagnant as it stand
Dats one of the reason we remain useless in the world....China is busy studying while my pple r developing their own talent inside the church.... Wetin dey worry us sef....⊙︿⊙ Africa has the dumbest pple on earth ,so they said..... buh I think is true. Ndi ara (・∀・)
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by blacq2009(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Makweembo:

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/tb-joshua-speaks-on-elections-predicts.html

Let the floodgate of 'why does he only predict bad stuff' comments flood in...

For those quick to judge, I implore you to watch one of his services on Emmanuel TV one of these days and see for yourself.This guy is the REAL DEAL! Today, TBJ was the most anointed I had ever seen him - and that's saying something...

A trickster in true form he is. Why didn't he see his church collapsing beforehand??

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

and still on it; when u visit they pray for you to be rich and in return you dip you hands in your pocket to offer the only 3 naira u got

mad mad people

keep on blocking ur destiny...foolish human being
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Ephemmm: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

mad mad people

In as much as I am not a follower of this man, I tell you TB Joshua would have been turned to demi-god if he comes from whiteland. After Pastors have spent some years in seminaries and got their master/doctorate degree in abroad, should they be begging for food in the vineyard? Even in the old testament, the firstfruits of the farmland, the first born of animal and the part of goats and sheep bring to offer for sacrifice should be brought to the temple.

The only point you can mention is how greedy and mean some of pastors are, of which I can tell you TB Joshua is an exemption in terms of humanitarian services he has rendered to Nigerians.

Chief! if church is a profitable business, why can't you start your own and let's see how far you can go. we will attend if it is well-organized, honestly.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Edusouls(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

mad mad people

oogiwa bu onye ara, ishi adiro gi mma..
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by ExInferis(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

mad mad people

Bless you. Later they would say someone else is brain dead.

This conman is just milking the sheeple dry and even has the guts to claim his shoddily constructed building was attacked. This voodoo soothsayer ought to be in jail.

#OnlyInNigeria

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by oluamid(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2015
If he can't accurately predict the winner of the forthcoming elections but continues to go the vague route then I'm sorry, I ain't believing a thing.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by nathdim: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2015
He can't predict what is going to happen in sambisa forest
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by kinibigdeal(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2015
i disagree undecided
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by doninno(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Why didn't he foresee his building going to collapse, abge

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:

Ode.
What is worth taken caution and prevention for?
must u insult before proving your point? Hun grow up!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by phemiay(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2015
God Have Mercy on this Nation and prevent us from any form of calamities

How to Activate Whatsapp Voice Calling On Android
http://www.josphatinfo.com/2015/03/how-to-activate-whatsapp-voice-calling-on-android.html
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by visalo: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2015
They plan to run GEJ down with the activities of bokoharam, but thank God our able military men are winning the war. Apc is not happy. Now they want to collaborate to conspire a plane crash, But they shall surely fail. GEJ till 2019
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Bonapart:
shut up shallow mind. You know nothing at all
mr know all. Ewo boseri
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by thexzy(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2015
This one is heavy for my mouth to say anything....just observing tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.