Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (78598 Views)

Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring / TB Joshua Speaks On 2015 Elections, Predicts Plane Crash - See More At: Http://y / T.B Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by slindon: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2015
this is a confirmation of what i saw. i saw a plane crash too and i told my wife but i know that God is with his people. lets not take this massage for granted.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Obanz2(f): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

but he could not see his useless and brainwashed house collapsing

and still on it; when u visit they pray for you to be rich and in return you dip you hands in your pocket to offer the only 3 naira u got

why cant he pray for himself and in return give you real cash in hand

mad mad people

hence the reason africa is stagnant as it stand
have u b in his church.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Situation001(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Prophet of doom
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by ZUBY77(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2015
The main actor at it again.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2015
thexzy:
This one is heavy for my mouth to say anything....just observing tho
dem don come again with dere prophecies
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by BabaO2: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2015
No public/private local or international passenger Plane will crash in Nigeria in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by bbjummy: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2015
He that have ears let him hear what the prophet is saying. The last time he asked us to pray and fast concerning plane crash every one turned a deaf ear. When it happened the whole country blamed him. Now he is saying fast and pray.. I hope we do this time. PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by forkadict(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2015
WTF!

And I am scheduled to fly to and fro Abuja on those dates he mentioned.

Nairalanders abeg make una pray for me o. Which kain wahala be dis?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Darkly(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2015
lawd! this man should shut up already!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by deebsman1(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Makweembo:

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/tb-joshua-speaks-on-elections-predicts.html

Let the floodgate of 'why does he only predict bad stuff' comments flood in...

For those quick to judge, I implore you to watch one of his services on Emmanuel TV one of these days and see for yourself.This guy is the REAL DEAL! Today, TBJ was the most anointed I had ever seen him - and that's saying something...
yeye man, mumu no c his church collapse coming. we just have millions of mumus in 9ja, they will still belief this poo o, smh
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by 989900: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2015
con artist
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Bonapart(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2015
yemmydy:
mr know all. Ewo boseri
you think life is all about jumping from one bedroom to another
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Pamcrest(f): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2015
So this mass murderer is still on d loose....seeking more blood from plane crash. cry
God will not allow this Pharisee to bring down any plane. He always sees d specks in other peoples eyes but never saw d big log in his own. When will he receive vengeance for d souls lost to his collapsed building? Nonsense!
My humble submission
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by KelvinC1(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2015
When GOD speaks it sticks Like glue and happens when the time is due.. When GOD speaks it is sealed.. When GOD speaks, its FUTURISTIC.. But when a PROPHET speak, its for the moment.. GOD Let your will be done.. I am not a member of his church but i Love him.. He gives hope, food and money to the hopeLESS.. What manner of Love is greater than this.? #ADOYII[/color][color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2015
twoondei:
I wonder why predictions and prophecies are always in parables. This is too vague. Mention specific names. Say Tinubu or Buhari will be murdered. Tell us Mr A or B will die in a crash. What's a cloud? Abeggi
Lmao Why Tinubu And Buhari na?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2015
May the greatest enemies of this country crash in Jesus name.

If the crash will involve boko haram sponsors & sympathisers then LORD increase the velocity of the crash so this country can move forward >>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by tartar9(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2015
I see an ozuologist whoz name starts with j and ends with n,hez about to be expelled from an exalted office much like Adam was expelled from the garden but in a more humiliating manner,I see weeping and gnashing of teeth for the man he will even loose election in his own village as ward the name starts with o and ends with e,he will even end up in prison k i r i.kirikiri! oh how hath the mighty fallen please let's us pray against all this.wait! wait! wait! waiitt! its coming clearer now,j o n ,j o n a d a f t OK! you mean jonathan! oh oh this is good news,this is good news my first prophecy that is good please don't pray against it anymore everybody now shout HALLELUJAH!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by zid82(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Na end time we dey,so anybody fit yan wetin e wan yan. Nothing dey happen,God has taken over the nation Nigeria and other nations. Those who dey die,go be those who no get regard for this great nation. If na plane them dey,dem go blow,if na land them go crash,if na sea,them go sink(horrible pass titanic),if na trekking,them go cripple. And all fake prophets yanch go open,wen d holy ghost wind blow. Amen
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

and still on it; when u visit they pray for you to be rich and in return you dip you hands in your pocket to offer the only 3 naira u got

mad mad people

well said, though i won't make sense to his deluded followers
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Baboo13(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2015
A prophesy is meant to bring good tidings and not be about doom. If you see a bad thing, don't come out and tell people to scare them. Cos at the end of the day, he'll say 'fast and pray so it will not happen', but it will
Not everything you see you must say.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Ayanko(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2015
May God Protect this nation, Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by buJu234: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2015
bros simple as ABC...

GMB; GEJ or none of them ...

who will win this election?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Djchanges: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Ok,we don hear
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
memnon37:
dont abuse the man...he didnt abuse or say anything bad to you. he said what he believed our country nigeria should watchout for.... if you wont respect that he his a man of God atleast have the decency to in you to respect his age. you have a terrible way of expressing yourself with shows you are just rude or didnt receive proper home training. please in future endevour to air your griviances with more decorum on your path. God bless Nigeria.God bless prophet t.b joshua
Bros, e just tire me the way Some Nairalanderz dey invite curse upon themselve. If e happen now, dem go say na which 4rm there various village witout knowing they're the architech of their problems. They'd better run to scoan and receive their deliverance!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by honeyseller291(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
PROPHET T B JOSHUA BETTER MAN OF GOD WHEN NO THE TALK ANYHOW,,,
HE TALKS LIKE A REAL MAN OF GOD NOT CALLING NAME LIKE MY M. Y
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by gbassa: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Those that died in SCOAN are bound or destined to die for that purpose, can some one change what God has plane to take place? if so why cant we change this NATURE? God is a NATURE, and it unfold itself.
The NATURE is a place no one can question with happenings.
The Bible says, no one is greater than the master, so don't blame T.B. Joshua of that collapse building, it was destined to happen.

ikeyman00:
@@@@@

ndi ara

mad mad people

mad mad people

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by onyi4edu(f): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2015
onatisi:

“The challenge Nigeria is
facing – on the day of
voting, when you drop your
votes in the ballot box, you
will know who is PDP and
who is APC. It’s a parable;
very delicate. Because
everybody plays a game;
we deceive ourselves. ‘So
this man voted for this
party but he’s in that
party.’ ”

I love this . I have said it many times that this presidential elections results will shock the whole world . A man seen as stupid and clueless is just about to prove bookmakers wrong .

I thought no one saw the part you mentioned; it will really be a political drama come election day.
I am just observing events as they unfold
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by wayodude(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Argh! Shut up!!!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by shepherdnoble: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Oh God in thy hand i committ my spirit...save our people, country n personalities. Save our president GEJ from dis mess about to happen. God will strenghten Prophet TBJ, n let vengeance come upon those that have a hand in the collapse of ur building, amen.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by dafuturis(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Stelvin101:
Emmmm he said "personalities" if am correct, so it means the plane crash won't be that of commercial flight but one carrying government officials. am not being wicked buh that's fine by me if its govt officials

You're so on point.

Same here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.