Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. (1373 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? / MANNY PACQUIAO: How The Most Interesting Man In Boxing Spends His $400 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by bobolizim(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
nairalanders share your experience
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
uhmmmmm.....i guess my pot bellied wicked chemistry lecturergrin he always looks at me with one evil eye
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Fulaboy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
By merely looking at the heading I know the thread will be boring undecided
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
why e go tell us to narrate a story when we are not in English class
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by leshluap(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
JESUS CHRIST.........
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Fulaboy:
Fulani boy........ Call ur people to order o
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Fulaboy(m): 1:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
why e go tell us to narrate a story when not in English class
and d problem sef Nlnders prefer crazy stories and awkward moments undecided

Just something that will make your day
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Fulaboy(m): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Fulani boy........ Call ur people to order o
wetin dey do again undecided
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by stephenqueen: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Rokiatu because of her big yansh
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Fulaboy:
wetin dey do again undecided
killed over 90 in Benue........
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by badassProdigy(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2015
SHE came wit one of our family friends on a visit to our house: & she spend a night wit us... she stayed in mai room all thru d night: gisting, watching movies and so on...
Dat was d FIRST and LAST tyme I saw her... #ItsBeen6yearsNow #shenowLivesIntheStates
#&Ican'tStopStalkingonHerAccountsOnSocialMedia grin
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2015
geogolddanielz:
uhmmmmm.....i guess my pot bellied wicked chemistry lecturergrin he always looks at me with one evil eye

Aw you take know?? wink
Abi you dey my skool? cheesy
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Fulaboy(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
killed over 90 in Benue........
chineeee That's ones their own case is a big one

Sometimes I wonder why some people are heartless undecided
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by LewisO: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]My mother. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

Aw you take know?? wink
lwkmd
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Optimall:

Aw you take know?? wink
lwkmd
Re: Tell Us About The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met. by 19naia(m): 4:29am On Mar 29, 2015
I met Diana Ross Twice... She is the Singer who mentored Micheal Jackson when he became a young by star in and before the 1970's.

Any way, i was driving in Tucson city Arizona and driving very close behind a small Benz coupe that was already 8 or more years old... I was driving a big Ford crown victoria that is like a big road boat.. The Benz driver got angry at my big car looming close over the back of the low profile benz roadster coupe... The Driver slammed the high efficiency brakes and and i slammed my lesser brakes even harder and avoided a collision by inches... The driver immediatley jumped out and faced me while i just sat motionless looking straight ahead with no expression of joy or distress.. Just waiting for what the crazy looking lady was going to do... She looked all used up and beaten down in her life.. It would do me no good to even try to join her in making things harder for her or me...
Her eyes soon softened and her expressioned looked concerned about what she was even doing there, she collected herself and returned to her car and moved along.. So did I.... I was not sure if it was Diana Ross but she sure looked like her..

Then the second time i met her, she was wandering daily downtown pushing a shopping cart up and down the streets like a crazy woman and making curses at random people everywhere... She would pass by my shop where i was working and also the owner, she would look in and see me and never curse me, but sometimes say random things to herself as she passed me..
One day she decide to enter my store with her shopping cart, and she said to me that she knew i was going to chase her out like a mad woman.. I said no i was not going to chase her out, she can stay and look or just chat with me because she looked like my grandmother from Nigeria.. I told her i may move her cart aside to make room for other customers if they come.... She was then content with me and looked at one item, the most expensive item i had for sale.. It stayed unsold for so long that it was beginning to look old... She said she wants to buy it and she will return to buy it and she has money.. I told her i will give a discount because its old and she may be financiially in need of a discount...
She returned the next night and gave me $75 for the item and took it.. The homeless madwoman was the one who bought the most expensive item in my store... I told her i would never kick her out because she looked like my grandmother from Africa.. She said i reminded her of a young man she used to know also.... I always hold a reverent respect for the mad men and women on the streets, even before i met Diana, and even moreso after i met her. I had a mad man vagabond friend i would visit on the streets before..Diana did not know that about me in the same way i did not know for sure that she was Diana Ross...

It was years later that i saw Diana Ross on TV doing an interview and accounting for that time in her life when she was lost and like a mad woman on the streets... She said she was there in Tucson because she had friends who lived there, Paul Mcartney of the beatles.. Very rich and one of the most famous musicians of all times.. He was giving her money, he let her drive his old benz roadster and trying to get her ti succeed at drug rehab which he also paid for.. It was probably him that gave her the money to buy the item in my store... I also saw him pass by and take a quick passing look in my store one day..
Any way, Diana mentioned on the interview, that she decided to change her wasted life around when she met a young man who reminded her of Micheal Jackson and that the young man had said she reminded him of his grandmother... Thats when she knew that she was wasted and a shame to herself.. She realized she was a grandmother and respected as that ,and needed to step up to the Value she has as the wise old woman among the young generation..
She Changed,and even today she is on tour doing her singing. She used to tour with micheal jackson when he first became a famous young boy star singer with the Jackson Five...
When i saw that interview on TV with Diana Ross, thats when i knew it was her those two times, thats when i set my doubts aside and knew it was her as i suspected...
I have met a number of other very famous musicians and movie industry bigshots, but Diana was the most interesting of all.. To meet every person on the most basic humble human level, where status or worth is not part of the deal...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits You Stand To Get When Ur Post Hit Front Page Or U Made The FTC / New Oni Of Ife, Ogunwusi To Arrive Ife Tomorrow - Thenews.ng / Should Other People's Plague And Misfortune Be A Basis For Us To Thank God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.