Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation (636 Views)

My MD Compensated Me After The Slap. / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation by mumumugu(m): 1:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Being stupid is living a regret-free life.

they enjoy to fail.
Stupid people arent scared of fairlures.they laugh at failures and attept more stupid acts.

If you want to do something that has never be done before,meet a stupid person with wierd imagination not the smart guy.

To be stupid is to be brave. To be courageous to take risk.brave enough to do what no one in their right sences would do.

a stupid person carries out his stupidity alone. A smart person hides behind the curtain of masses.

The stupid person know that trying something different is worse than not tryng anyway.

Stupidity is dropping out as 400level engineering student in
university inorder to join a rapping music label.

Yes, Charley-boy was considered stupid.today,he is a rolemodel to many. Julius Agwu was stupid.today he is a celebrity

Stupidity is watching the dogs in action and immitating them in the bedroom. Yes, stupid persons invented the doggy style only for smart ones to follow.

Stupidity is looking at the birds of the air and trying to create a machine that will fly.

Stupid people fall in love.smart people dont.
Stupid people use their mindt.smart people use their head because head will always say no to stupid idea.

https://mumumugu./2014/07/18/being-stupid/
Re: 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation by nzeaji(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Being silly EQUALS daring to challenge the status quo EQUALS taking risks (mostly stupid ones). grin grin grin

Good one OP.

Just the thought of an unemployed job seeker calling or sending an email to the president/vice president/director of a company telling them he/she needs a job and explaining to them why he/she should be hired and what he/she can contribute to their company, instead of just waiting for a job opening before applying. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation by michaelmo11(m): 2:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Chai.... He has come again.
Re: 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation by lanxlot(m): 3:11am On Mar 16, 2015
got confused about sumtin.....so I checked again what d word 'silly' means.....Its Kinda distorted frm d picture u r trying to depict.....o.p....+, many pple dropped out frm sku.....way much...asyd bill gate n sum oda it panned out for...doesn't make dropping out a sure or a gud tin....many robbers, thugs....dropped out as Well....Only making sumtin clear.....sum pple do say....." afterall, Bill Gate no finish sku" n d likes.......nerd wud av been more appropriate..I understand ur diction doh.
Re: 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Don't get it twisted op, being silly and stupid are never the right words for people who dare to try something different.
Re: 7 Reasonwhy Crazy People End Up As Md's,ceo Presidents And Head Of Organisation by studyp: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dude, nice post, but there's a limit to silliness

A unique concept... earning money where pupils learn

For more info visit our website www.studypays.com, our facebook page www.facebook.com/studypays, or twitter - www.twitter.com/studypays

(1) (Reply)

. / New Open Positions / Tired Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.