Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,371 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose (664 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by elisjini: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2015
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has accused a former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, of treachery , saying, “The North should know that Tinubu’s support for (Muhammadu) Buhari is a Greek gift.”
Mr. Fayose described the former governor as a politician who would sell out anyone to achieve political gains. He said Mr. Tinubu was not honest in his support for the Mr. Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
“Knowing Buhari’s age, state of health and mental capability, Tinubu is only using him to achieve his target of high-jacking power from the North,” the controversial Ekiti governor said
Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Saturday, Mr. Fayose said, “A man who could sell out his own party candidates can sell out anyone given the right prize and political gains.
“Tinubu said with his own mouth at Onikan Stadium, Lagos on Saturday that he was instrumental to the victory of President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2011 general elections.
“He said: “In 2011, I helped Jonathan become President because he made us believe he was a breath of fresh air.”
The governor added that the implication of Mr. Tinubu’s statement was that he sold out the Action Congress of Nigeria, presidential candidate, Nuhu Ribadu, in 2011.
Mr. Fayose said Mr. Tinubu did the same thing to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar under the Action Congress in 2007.
“That to me is treachery and on this issue of Buhari and the March 28 presidential election, I am saying again that the North should beware!” Mr. Fayose said. “The North should know that Tinubu’s support for Buhari is a Greek gift. Tinubu only wants to corner the economy of Nigeria, using Buhari because he knows that he (Buhari) is weak and even at 41, his military government was ran by his deputy, Tunde Idiagbon.
“Therefore, now that the Almighty Allah has made Tinubu to confess that he traded off Ribadu in 2011, I am calling on our brothers and sisters from the North to beware of this political mercenary.”

1 Like

Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by malele(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Fayose the man close to my heart

2 Likes

Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by fhranchez(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Abi tinubu should be beware of the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by oduastates: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2015
I love tinubu's politics. As an oodua nationalist, the significance is not lost on me.
It goes like this.

"KEEP YOUR SHITTY NIGERIAN POLITICS AND POLICIES OUT OF THE SOUTH WEST OR YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT."
give what is due and keep out,simple.

So next time when some unmandated idiotts goes to Abuja to convince aso rock to deploy federal might in the SW, he will understand the repercussions.
Jonathan is getting it right now.
"WE SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE THE UNITARIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA as an institution.
Regardless of the occupier.

1 Like

Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by MayorofLagos(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Like Jonathan brought the Presidency to a low, Fayose is bringing Governorship to a low.

This is a repeat Governorship experience for Fayose and this guy ought to be aiming for higher heights but instead he has locked himself into a corner.

I can visualize this guy, post May 29, going to Aso Rock to prostrate infront of Buhari asking for forgiveness....with a separate visit to prostrate to Tinubu at Bourdillon. This Governor has brought Ekiti into disrepute.
Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by elisjini: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2015
One thing I admire about Fayose is that he outspoken, taking the bull by the horn
Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by Dasini: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
This one still dey talk, ur days are numbered in office. Election rigger.
Re: North Should Beware Of Tinubu, He Is Treacherous – Fayose by elisjini: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tinubu is a very cunny and selfish man, always thinking about himself alone.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News.. / Clear Difference Between Pa Awolowo (UPN) And Tinubu (APC) / How To Identify Fake Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.