Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Gall Bladder Stones Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gall Bladder Stones Issue (581 Views)

Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / GNLD Supplements For Liver And Gall Bladder Disorders / PHOTOS: Woman's Belly Swells After Gall Bladder Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gall Bladder Stones Issue by ToyosiR(f): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good day all,

I have someone who has gall bladder stone for quite months now and its really troubling her. She had been to the general hospitals for sometimes. but anytime they give her date for operation, they will commence strike. This has happened for like thrice now.

Please, who know a good neuro surgeon that works in general or luth but have a private hospital to handle this case?

Please help!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gall Bladder Stones Issue by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Sorry, I'm not a doctor. But i guess the person can do a Flush. You can research on how to do this.
you can visit this site for more details. www.ener-chi.com

JUST TRY IT WHILE WAITING FOR DOCTOR.
Re: Gall Bladder Stones Issue by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
ToyosiR:
Good day all,

I have someone who has gall bladder stone for quite months now and its really troubling her. She had been to the general hospitals for sometimes. but anytime they give her date for operation, they will commence strike. This has happened for like thrice now.

Please, who know a good neuro surgeon that works in general or luth but have a private hospital to handle this case?

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Please, did the person eventually get a surgery done or explored other options?

Currently battling gallstones & mentally averse to going under the knife again. If other method, say drug like ursogall or something, please let me know.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Hygienic To Eat Breakfast Before Brushing? / Plastic surgery / Alcohol And The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.