Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Woman Pass Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pass Man? (791 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? / New Method Guys Use To Rape Ladies. Pls Pass It On To Loved Ones / Na Oyibo Babes Sabi K!ss Pass Naija Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
Ok, here is a question: Why is that appetites of a love-hungry woman would always exceed the capacities of a male?
Ok maybe I should translate: why is it that men, in most cases CUM before women? now some may say it is biology.
Is it actually biology?

PS: I'm hoping this topic was not posted on NL before grin
Re: Woman Pass Man? by MrsOyibo(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2009
Cos men are always selfish and impatient maybe?
Re: Woman Pass Man? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2009
FBS:

PS: I'm hoping this topic was not posted on NL before grin
well, it was. Thanks for over recycling
Re: Woman Pass Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2009
Love Hungry U said?? A fancy word for Desperation I'm guessing!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pass Man? by MrCrackles(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2009
TOPIC
I dont know

undecided
Re: Woman Pass Man? by sistajay(f): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ Poster

Were you fast alseep in your Biology lesson?
Re: Woman Pass Man? by earTHMama: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2009
Ok, here is a question: Why is that appetites of a love-hungry woman would always exceed the capacities of a male?
Ok maybe I should translate: why is it that men, in most cases CUM before women? now some may say it is biology.
Is it actually biology?

Because men wouldn't listen, take advise and get help. If men can be patient and listen to the woman [b]humping [/b]them, they'll last longer in bed.
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2009
I like the way this topic is progressing wink but answered are not offered yet. Personally, I don't think men are to be blamed.
Isn't it easier for the babe to tell the guy just how she wants it?
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

TOPIC
I dont know

undecided
you don't know? haven't you had sex before?
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2009
sista-jay:

@ Poster

Were you fast alseep in your Biology lesson?
no I wasn't, were you?
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2009
earTHMama:

Because men wouldn't listen, take advise and get help. If men can be patient and listen to the woman [b]humping [/b]them, they'll last longer in bed.
what sort of advise? do the women really talk? most of them just assume the guy should know everything. Truth is they don't.
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Love Hungry U said?? A fancy word for Desperation I'm guessing!!!! lipsrsealed
lets see,hmmm, you guessed it wrong. wanting to have a "bone breaking climax-tic" sex sometimes does not make you desperate. It makes you feel very much alive. Am I wrong?
Re: Woman Pass Man? by Sapphic: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2009
FBS:

what sort of advise? do the women really talk? most of them just assume the guy should know everything. Truth is they don't.

True, maybe some women do not talk, but have you tried telling a guy that he is not doing it right? Many of them do not want to be told that their skills are sub-par. They will turn it to either "the woman is loose" or "all their former girlfriends sing hymns that they were the greatest in the sack". Many women just endure the nonsense of the man panting his way and try to think of something pleasant in the interim (so many women fake the orgasms). Oprah did a show not too long ago on women and orgasms. There was this woman who had been married for about 20 years who had NEVER had an orgasm in her life. When they asked her husband what he thought of the fact that his wife had been faking it for 20 years, the guy said he wasn’t sure, but he did know that he knew what he was doing in the sack. (one would think apparently that he doesn't, but that is just how many guys are). My sister just got divorced last month, but when she was with her husband, each time she attempted to to tell him what to do to pleasure her, she was rebuffed with an "I know what I am doing" response. She went to Ann Summers and got herself a bleeping vibrator. Sorted.
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2009
You dont solve matters by not talking. Imagine a woman faking it for 20 years? wouldn't it have done them both some good if she had simply told him what and how she wanted it done?

Assuming that some guys DON'T want to hear about their non-performance is not very correct. Try it and you will see. It will drive him more to give him what you need.

If you continue to fake it, then you are the only one loosing not the guy.

Also, the notion that if a guy cums, then he is satisfied is very wrong. Believe it, some guys know it when the girl is faking big time. They too just pretend that all is well.
Re: Woman Pass Man? by FBS: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2009
Plus, whatever happened to mutual understanding?

(1) (Reply)

Bluediva If You Are Hotter Than B Post Your Pic Now / Mr Bills, Mr Skills, And Mr Romeo: Who Are These Guys? / In Love With A Nlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.