Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (26600 Views)

Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by jieta: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:
Drunkard....

Same way his Minister said he brought Facebook, Twitter and 2go to Nigeria.

Today he is the one responsible for freedom of Association.

"Animal wan dash us Human rights"...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
u don't need to insult the president before u make ur view point know, he(president) already knows that u will insult him why dont u do the opposite. No matter how u dislike him this comment/ speech is not a hateful one, is a patriotic and bitter truth
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by realest247(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jonathan is truly a democratic president.
If he were a bad man like the APC wants us to believe, he wouldn't have allowed the party to thrive.

GEJ is the quintessential Democrat.

Say no to a dictator(Buhari)

You can say that again Bro. Wether we like it or hate. GEJ has really defined the true meaning of democracy in action for us. But I don't blame those who can't see for now. Remember we are still a 3rd world country and we are not yet wise & so fast grasp what we have not been used to!. Nothing to worry about, well we have really develop to at least 40% under GEJ's Admin subconciously, but it's painful and we must continue to move forward in spirit, cos many cannot see. I still dey pity us. #IWillNotAllowPoliticianToDecideMyFate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by caprini1: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

Yeebooooooooooooooooo

Awon eleeriibu olofoo

How does your support for Agbaje completes your second niger bridge?

Very soon your people will be on the death row again in asia for drug offenses. Bastardized yoruba/ijaw slaves
keep on ranting about the Ibos,while they keep doing their thing....I still respect them for fighting a war with almighty Nigerian army with sling shots and clubs for 3years,while you sat in comfort eating Amala and Ewedu.I pray your chilidren not to see what the Ibos saw and survived...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by successking: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
realsuccess:

You igbos are really sic.k and have no brain, this guy just painter your low IQ level of thought. Instead of u to appreciate and thank him, u exhibit you cluessless and stu.p.id brain. I pity all Igbo.

Your own brain damage has no bounds for believing in a party whose foundation is visibly faulty citing baseless excuses to hoodwink the credulous like you. As if that was not enough, you still have the gut to sing ethnic song on this forum. Just sit down and think, and you will see that you have been in the forest all this while without realizing it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by hope4nigeria(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're such a foolish pig. I perceive your stench from afar
disgusting baboon. Bus conductor to Otuoke. Idiiooootssssss.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by successking: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
realsuccess:

You igbos are really sic.k and have no brain, this guy just painter your low IQ level of thought. Instead of u to appreciate and thank him, u exhibit you cluessless and stu.p.id brain. I pity all Igbo.

Your own brain damage has no bounds for believing in a party whose foundation is visibly faulty always citing baseless excuses to hoodwink the credulous like you. As if that was not enough, you still have the gut to sing ethnic song on this forum. Just sit down and think, and you will see that you have been in the forest all this while without realizing it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by ikkkkk: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
realsuccess:

Frustrated fellow and a tribalistic tiny brained maggot. See how comfortable you and ur like minded monkey are when insulting a whole tribe of Igbos. Tomorrow the same set of bastards like u will come out here shouting "CHANGE"

"CHANGE" my foot

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Adyrin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
your stupidity has no bounds!
And how does ♍γ̲̣̣ opinion bother your useless life?
I see you are suffering from social stupidity; because you don't respect others right!
I have PVC and will cast ♍γ̲̣̣ vote for GEJ....have a problem with that_take yur life dude!
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by sandland: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
OK. Man kind is also the creation of God. But yours is out of bad administration and running a complete stealing Government. The instances are so many. Every ministry, MDG, police, army, Aso Rock, even your Dog is Corrupt.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
hope4nigeria:
disgusting baboon. Bus conductor to Otuoke. Idiiooootssssss.
Fulani slave, Buhari cow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by kingjohnny(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

What a group of wasted sperms undecided
[/b][/b]
you are more or less an ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by hope4nigeria(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
caprini1:
keep on ranting about the Ibos,while they keep doing their thing....I still respect them for fighting a war with almighty Nigerian army with sling shots and clubs for 3years,while you sat in comfort eating Amala and Ewedu.I pray your chilidren not to see what the Ibos saw and survived...
you survive or gowon pity ur fooliish ancestors, when ur god(Ojukwu) ran away. Don't let me tell ur history here oh. Yoruba get sense, Yoruba will always decide what happens in this country. Awolowo gave clue of the best weapon against u ppl which is starvation. Yoruba will still give buhari the concept how he'l pound ur militants without delay. Dumd ass. He want insult yoruba.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by deletrue: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
olaezebala:
jona sabi wash him haters with joke.

in other word, he created dem and can destroy dem at the poll.

Dream on GMB
Those are remarks of intellectuals. It is only those who has the power to create can as well destroy. GEJ created apc, can therefore continues to destroy them. It is no joke. Buhari, a general in the one of the best militaries in the world will cry once again. Am sure this will put the final stop his ambition of rulling this country.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by muredo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ ti go ju
HABA!!!!
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by ogabs20(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If he were a bad man like the APC wants us to believe, he wouldn't have allowed the party to thrive.

My friend have you forgotten when he was harassing some people in Kano house in Abuja when they were planing on how to join APC. How about how INEC never wanted to register the party on the ground of logistics or how PDP sponsored some pple to claim that APC is their brand? You forget quickly but the problem is not you shia GEJ also forgets
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by EngrKB: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
So finally Mr. President is afraid of the opposition party ,while sai Baba Buhari sha we are tired of this bad governance so called PDP
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by caprini1: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
hope4nigeria:
you survive or gowon pity ur fooliish ancestors, when ur god(Ojukwu) ran away. Don't let me tell ur history here oh. Yoruba get sense, Yoruba will always decide what happens in this country. Awolowo gave clue of the best weapon against u ppl which is starvation. Yoruba will still give buhari the concept how he'l pound ur militants without delay. Dumd ass. He want insult yoruba.
Hope4nigeria indeed!....look at what you just spewed out.I hope you've seen the left over of Gold plated Libya after Ghadafi?
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by queensmith: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm sure he regrets allowing such a party to fester - in hindsight he's probably thinking he should have decimated them with Boko Haram grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by hush15: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:
Drunkard....

Same way his Minister said he brought Facebook, Twitter and 2go to Nigeria.

Today he is the one responsible for freedom of Association.

"Animal wan dash us Human rights"...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

Bros, is it not true? Ordinary Obasanjo didn't allow ACN and co to survive. You have to be fair o cos its the hard truth tho I know you may not find it easy to accept
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by upcrown2512(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
THE PDP SAID IF APC EXCEEDS ONE YEAR. THEY SHOULD CALL THEM BASTARD.
I EQUALLY AGREED.
ALSO IN REFERENCE TO PDP CHAIRMAN ADAMU MUAZU HE SAID THE USE AND DUMP SYNDROME (UNDEMOCRATIC ATTITUDE) OF GEJ IS WHAT IS CAUSING THEIR DOWNFALL.
UP TILL NOW THEY ARE STILL IN DILEMMA OVER APC.
BUT IF GEJ DOES NOT MIND LET HIM COME AND JOIN APC THAT HE SAID HE HAS CREATED.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

[/b][/b]
Every tribe in Nigeria is inferior to the Igbos. Politics or no politics. Anybody we don't support is a failure so buhari has failed. We have every right to choose PDP because we created it. An Igbo man can never vote a northerner if that's what you wish. Jonathan is closer to us and Agbaje is the person we are going to use to shock APC to their bones. We are going to tell them that we run Lagos, they are ceremonial landlords.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrborntodoit: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
dunkem21:

Abeg add my half container of hennessy for mrrock.

Lol
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Like he allowed Boko Haram to thrive? Save the balderdash for the dimwitted ones, please. Thank you.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]

Time registered: February 20, 2015: you are 10yrs behind fool, NL have passed this type of brainless childish rants from psychologically demented imbeciles whose folks are perverted products of cross breeding between a female ekukere dog and a native northern he-goat.

This also applies to every tribal tout like you that liked the gibberish u wrote up there.

TOUT
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Shubbylee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We're not saying he's not a 'good Man'!! we're just saying he's not a 'good president'!! A country like Nigeria deserves a better leader!! Change is Coming!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by gratiaeo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
so Yorubas ve not really achieved much after the war, the Igbos ve taken over Lagos with their 20 pound, making Yorubas tenants in Lagos Yorubas are the greatest losers of all times

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by waice6571: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
According to Chief Doyin Okupe; 'Everything that APC and Buhari is doing is like they're acting a comedy'
grin
but this man sabi dey handle A P Cheat
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by maestroferddi: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]
Should Jonathan also bankroll the brain transplant you badly need?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by martineverest(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
So funny,with d recent dollari$ation of yoruba obas(who re not even ready to vote gej) and neglect of iboi igwes in national cake sharing,ndigbo still chose to die for jonathan.....who is fooling who? And who is wiser?....
Just a concerned niger deltan...sai baba
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Khunlay(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mr Creativity!
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by SeverusSnape(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shubbylee:

We're not saying he's not a 'good Man'!! we're just saying he's not a 'good president'!! A country like Nigeria deserves a better leader!! Change is Coming!! grin
If he's not a good president, then who is?... Buhari
Buhari is a good dictator.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Shubbylee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
jcmaiah:

Every tribe in Nigeria is inferior to the Igbos. Politics or no politics. Anybody we don't support is a failure so buhari has failed. We have every right to choose PDP because we created it. An Igbo man can never vote a northerner if that's what you wish. Jonathan is closer to us and Agbaje is the person we are going to use to shock APC to their bones. We are going to tell them that we run Lagos, they are ceremonial landlords.

Exactly the Kind of Arrogance that makes Me dislike some Igbo folks!! You created PDP and u've never Gotten a Presidential candidate since its inception!! Every tribe is Inferior to Igbo but ur only Shot at National leadership was under Zik More than 50yrs ago as a 'figure head leader', LOL! Isoko Man go chop president b4 Igbo Man if u guys continue with that attitude! I love my Igbo friends but its the silly ones like u that makes it seem like all Nigerians hate Igbos!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.