Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (26597 Views)

Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by OgologoDimkpa: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Say No to a tyrant that will suppress freedom of speech.

Vote GEJ for fresh air.

Kai Bukohari!

SAI GEJ

GEJ till 2019!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Pity the second-handed bast!ar!d you call dad, you low life hypocr!te!

Your ideologies are worse than bh!

You must be a very dirty tribal b!got from a shyte hole where all your kinds are blinded by hate and tribal bigottery.

We the igbos have chosen,we have the freedom to choose,unlike you,a total waste of skin that has no self opinion ,impotent Fulani slave .

Yeebooooooooooooooooo

Awon eleeriibu olofoo

How does your support for Agbaje completes your second niger bridge?

Very soon your people will be on the death row again in asia for drug offenses. Bastardized yoruba/ijaw slaves

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by RAO1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dsame APC they ddnt want INEC to register
.......that there is something similar. ..mumumaster deceiving mumufollowers
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrrock: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
I just said that on another thread today. Jonathan's administration have broke so many records in good governance.

1. Freedom of information bill - FOI.
2. Discovery of fuel subsidy scam (other governments turned a blind eye and fully participated in the subsidy scam).
3. Creation of real democratic institution in Nigeria (today we can talk of PVCs).
4. Even before the election, each geographical zone already know how many voters registered.
5. The electoral system have been so much reformed that APC an opposition party created yesterday now have the audacity to believe they can win the upcoming presidential election.

Jonathan's administration is the most transparent in the history of Nigeria!.

Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

What a group of wasted sperms undecided
[/b][/b]
So buhari and Ambode cares about dem?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
HOTWATER:

It is a a tree that bear fruit that gets stoned. The ones that have nothing to give do not receive any attention . Jealousy is allowed and the Igbos do not care. You cannot compare the success the Igbos have made to that of any tribe in Nigeria both locally and internationally. We understand your ranting and see far ahead of you. When you mature , you might be able to see what the Igbos see.

I wonder why the Nigerian Army refused to Nuke you bastards during the cowardly arranged civil war by Oju iku. You lots are an agent of darkness pulling Nigeria's growth backwards. Your people shall forever be behind in Nigeria. Useless yeeboooos

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by realsuccess: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
U guys should just have ur own brain. U started the biafran war and lost, millions of ur fellows men and women died like slave. Igbos thinks they are brainy but, sincerely they are fo.ols . rev mbaka said some things about u people that u are so gullible and u tend to say that u are the wisest. Igbos wake up and don't die slave for ever.

mrborntodoit:

Pity the second-handed bast!ar!d you call dad, you low life hypocr!te!

Your ideologies are worse than bh!

You must be a very dirty tribal b!got from a shyte hole where all your kinds are blinded by hate and tribal bigottery.

We the igbos have chosen,we have the freedom to choose,unlike you,a total waste of skin that has no self opinion ,impotent Fulani slave .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrborntodoit: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

Yeebooooooooooooooooo

Awon eleeriibu olofoo

How does your support for Agbaje completes your second niger bridge?

Very soon your people will be on the death row again in asia for drug offenses. Bastardized yoruba/ijaw slaves

Omo iya were!

Awon olokada lon do iya e ni titi !

Omo ashewo 10kobo !

Iya e ONI Kure .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
I and my entire community has come to a consensus to vote GEJ . He is a true democrat, unlike his dictator buhari .

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrborntodoit: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
realsuccess:
U guys should just have ur own brain. U started the biafran war and lost, millions of ur fellows men and women died like slave. Igbos thinks they are brainy but, sincerely they are fo.ols . rev mbaka said some things about u people that u are so gullible and u tend to say that u are the wisest. Igbos wake up and don't die slave for ever.

Who left your cage open?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by 989900: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:
I just said that on another thread today. Jonathan's administration have broke so many records in good governance.

2. Discovery of fuel subsidy scam (other governments turned a blind eye and fully participated in the subsidy scam).
3. Creation of real democratic institution in Nigeria (today we can talk of PVCs).
4. Even before the election, each geographical zone already know how many voters registered.
5. The electoral system have been so much reformed that APC an opposition party created yesterday now believe they can win a presidential election.

Do you know how much we were paying for oil subsidy before?
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by criminalmindz: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

[/b][/b]

HATER I CAN SEE YOUR BITTER BUT U KNOW WHAT? THE TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES........... TILLLLLLLLLL 2019

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Omo iya were!

Awon olokada lon do iya e ni titi !

Omo ashewo 10kobo !

Iya e ONI Kure .

Alaye baje ton wa eni kunra. Awon ebi e ma naa papa bora ti gobe bashele. Oloriburuku ashiwere

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrborntodoit: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:

5. The electoral system have been so much reformed that APC an opposition party created yesterday now believe they can win a presidential election.

100 bottles of Moët & Chandon for you bro!

Which one you want ? Rosé or Brut Champagne?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by sucess001(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]For the first time i have to admit....

Oga Jonah is correct on this one....

Indeed, he created APC...

Through his incompetence![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by goldman777: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
apc will also be d architect of jonathans loss in d 2015 presidential elections in march 28,lol
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
farem:
[color=#770077][/color]

You dont descend on a race like this. If you are trully Nigerian, you would have known that the two major parties are filled with brethren from Igbo-land. Let us be sane in our submission. Some of this write-up are a way too odd

Mr pastor. Mtcheeew undecided

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrborntodoit: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

Alaye baje ton wa eni kunra. Awon ebi e ma naa papa bora ti gobe bashele. Oloriburuku ashiwere

Aye e ti baje ,tipe tipe,awon ebi iya e Lon se e !

Omo iya were alaso grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by deletrue: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:
Drunkard....

Same way his Minister said he brought Facebook, Twitter and 2go to Nigeria.

Today he is the one responsible for freedom of Association.

"Animal wan dash us Human rights"...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
Your mouth dey smell like Thiefnu.bu.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Tats(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Whether parties can merge or be registered is dependent on the constitution and should be managed by INEC. Why should it be the creation by an administration or an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by realsuccess: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=mrborntodoit post=31677521]

Who left your cage open?

[/quote

I can see that u are really born to do it indeed. Born to do madness, u are a serious illiterate and a confused Id..iot well i can't blame u ur f..ooli.shyness is on a very high side.

What a wasted sperm indeed. Ba.s.tard
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by PastorOla1: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:

Same opposition he has done everything to oppress and stifle.

Abeg make the drunkard tell that story to dullard like his wife.

cheesy
GEJ SHOULD TELL NIGERIANS WHAT AND WHAT HE WOULD HAVE DONE TO STOP THE FORMATION OF APC, HE SHOULD TELL US IF THE CONSTITUTION ALLOW IT OR NOT. HE SHOULD SAY THAT TO THE MARINES NOT US PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by olaolulazio(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:
Nothing will stop you sir

GEJ till 2019..

He has GMB and he's gonna stop him.

GMB all d way!!!!!
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by davo3286: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
I bet no politician in Nigeria can stomach half of what GEJ is stomaching without giving up. Not even Obasanjo, not even Buhari. Upon all the tempest rocking the ship trying hard to topple it over. Yet he mains calm, resolute and focus. GEJ is, indeed, a STRONG man! Can you beat that?!
VOTE GEJ FOR CONTINUITY! Buhari na repackage expired drug. Take it and bear the consequences. Buhari na wash! Tinubu's puppet!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mrborntodoit: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=realsuccess post=31677700][/quote]

Poverty is your problem, I won't bother replying an unexposed tribal bigot like you anymore ,enjoy your last quote grin

People like you are just a waste of skin,you would have been more useful as a native goat!

Asun things grin
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
criminalmindz:

HATER I CAN SEE YOUR BITTER BUT U KNOW WHAT? THE TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES........... TILLLLLLLLLL 2019

Your suffering continues till eternity. Heaven wan fall no be matter of one man. All yeebos will reap the benefits of their decisions and if dem born una mama well make u carry drugs go asia for survival. That will be your last day on earth. Useless bastards

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by saintandsinnerz: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]

You low life scum! What concerns the Igbos with this thread? Really I wonder the kind of man that impregnated your mother to have a useless son like you. Just go and kill yourself because you are not worthy to live! Bast4rd good for nothing tribal slave

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by blackfase(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
So of what credit is your enthroning of an opposition party when you've abdicated on d primary reason of your being elected which is good governance. And this same party you hav been using all your energy & stash trying to circumvent by your latest & unending series of banality in your frivolous attempt not to hand-over to in d face of a possible defeat?
Your deception knows no bounds Mr President...
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
realsuccess:

Mr. Man , why not you focus on ur tribe and leave the igbos alone. You are just trying to instigate a tribal fight. But God will wipe u off the face of this earth b4 u succeed. RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by laplace19(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]

The truth is, no matter how much we try to hide it tribalism still exist among the ethnic groups.... Your yoruba or hausa brothers will not condemn this your post now but when a south-east or south-south guy makes a bad comment like the incessant raping in the south-west you folks will start attacking him that he's going tribal... you will even be the first to condemn the post.... I wasn't flabbergasted when I saw the likes your post has generated and yet we want to promote peace and still be one Nigeria in this country.

From what I have noticed on this forum, we are simply not one Nigeria.... so much hate in our land. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by fineguy11(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
abila122:
Lol, APC supporters will hate this statement

This Election is sending many People to hospital ooo
IBB In Germany For Medical Check-up
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3966-ibb-in-germany-for-routine-medical-check-up
which statement?IBB doesnt want to be nigeria during the elections,..the man is afraid of the unknown...hw does ibb affects APC??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will All Miss Rochas Okorocha By Akubude Jesse / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents / PDP Tells Ibrahim Magu To Step Aside As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.