Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,957 members, 7,838,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> (1153 Views)

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / See what I Caught My Friend doing. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> by oluwasunshine(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
As for me i won't even know what i go do sef,i will first be dissapointed......

Re: What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> by ifekemmie(f): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lol, nkan buruku
Re: What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
I go tell am say, Game on
Re: What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> by Skillfullulu(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
I go do juju fk hin mama and sis then tell am abii show am photos
Re: What Will You If You See Your Friend Doing This<pics> by Dathommie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
I go tell am to go brush im mouth then carry iron sponge and hypo, scrub I'm lips and tounge well well b4 I'm fit talk to me again!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook / 10 Annoying Habits Any Guy Would Hate About His Girlfriend / 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.