Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) (4136 Views)

See Where This Boyfriend Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photo) / What Would You Do If You Are This Boyfriend / Describe This Beautiful Princess With One Word (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ItsAnderson: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by Abbamizy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Underage grin

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Guy is like what is she coming to do when she's on her monthly flow. angry

Sharp bobo.

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
can someone show me the horrific thing in the pic the op uploadedundecided
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by Kylez(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na here you enter grin
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by mumumugu(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Smart
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Underage grin
secondedcheesy
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ItsAnderson: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yes ooo. Your song make sense

Kylez:
Na here you enter grin

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by justmag(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lmaooo...now that's what I am talking about.
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by LewisO: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]That guy is smart. cool[/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by LewisO: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:
can someone show me the horrific thing in the pic the op uploadedundecided
[size=14pt]Be logical... The lady is on her period, so she wanna come over to the guys place, as a smart guy he said to himself "what is she coming over to do? To chat with me and leave? undecided no way!

When she's not his fellow male friends that will come play naturally and go, as a soji guy na, he did better lie to her by indirectly telling her that your coming is not granted during your period. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by LewisO: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Guy is like what is she coming to do when she's on her monthly flow. angry

Sharp bobo.
[size=14pt]U got it man. grin cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Honest wink
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by iamvj: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
the guy be like you wan come discharge that bottled water for my bedsheet angry when omo don increase price angry angry

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]U got it man. grin cheesy[/size]

Lol! Naso. Not everybody can see sugar and resist the temptation of not wanting a taste, some will want to have it even if they are covered with ants, others will rather not want to see it at all. The guy man up there went for the latter.

Lest we forget, he may also have had in mind that her coming over to his place could make him path ways with tfare etc, so he beat her to that as well. He got it right if you ask me.
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by LewisO: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Naso. Not everybody can see sugar and resist the temptation of not wanting a taste, some will want to have it even if they are covered with ants, others will rather not want to see it at all. The guy man up there went for the latter.

Lest we forget, he may also have in mind that her coming over to his place could make him path ways with tfare etc, so he beat her to that as well. He got it right if you ask me.
[size=14pt]That's just it, like i explained to a guy up there ⬆the guy sees that her coming over isn't genuine, than to serve her a hot lie.

Most girls does that when they are broke, because she knows that at least the guy must drop something for her when leaving without giving the guy in return, she's only trying to be a leech with such act.

Though as for me a lady can come over sometimes without indulging in it(sex) u know na, different guys gat their ways on how they handle their girlfriends thinking her coming over always must lead to it(s*x) [/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]That's just it, like i explained to a guy up there ⬆the guy sees that her coming over isn't genuine, than to serve her a hot lie.

Most girls does that why the are broke, because she knows that at least the guy must drop something for her when leaving without giving the guy in return, she's only trying to be a leech with such act.

Though as for me a lady can come over sometimes without indulging in it(sex) u know na, different guys gat their ways on how they handle their girlfriends thinking her coming over always must lead to it(s*x) [/size]

Yes it is a case of who outsmarts who, cunny man die cunny man bury am. It's possible the guy may have been pleading with her to come over but she keeps postponing and deliberately avoiding showing up. She then decided to visit when she's on her monthly flow knowing that the guy won't want to have his way on that condition. But the guy being a smart guy too sensed that she's coming because she knows there won't be any attempt of sex and decided to halt the coming as it will serve him no purpose.

They're both playing games with one another but in situation like this the guy always emerges victorious or she quits the relationship if she's never ready to bow to his sex advances.
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by LewisO: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes it is a case of who outsmarts who, cunny man die cunny man bury am. It's possible the guy may have been pleading with her to come over but she keeps postponing and deliberately avoiding showing up. She then decided to visit when she's on her monthly flow knowing that the guy won't want to have his way on that condition. But the guy being a smart guy too sensed that she's coming because she knows there won't be any attempt of sex and decided to halt the coming as it will serve him no purpose.
[size=14pt]Exactly! That silly thing those girls do is really obnoxious. angry

I see that as a big trick giving flimsy excuses, why is she coming to the guy during that period? Just to make a f00l of the guy and that's very aberrant. [/size]

ronald4lif:

They're both playing games with one another but in situation like this the guy always emerges victorious or she quits the relationship if she's never ready to bow to his sex advances.
[size=14pt]Yes! Both playing ▶ games, but i think the girl pushes him to play ▶ the game, that guy is really need her so he called for her, but she knew what they guy really wants so she had to lie to him, and the don't wanna be a dumb guy, he had to lie to her too. Love is all about symbiosis.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Exactly! That silly thing those girls do is really obnoxious. angry

I see that as a big trick giving flimsy excuses, why is she coming to the guy during that period? Just to make a f00l of the guy and that's very aberrant. [/size]

[size=14pt]Yes! Both playing ▶ games, but i think the girl pushes him to play ▶ the game, that guy is really need her so he called for her, but she knew what they guy really wants so she had to lie to him, and the don't wanna be a dumb guy, he had to lie to her too. Love is all about symbiosis.[/size]

Sure love is symbiotic. It's like a partnership, where individual interest should be met or it foundation becomes shaky. The reality about relationships is that when things are no longer mutually beneficial, it may be time to move on. If one or both people remain unfulfilled, it is simply healthier to find a relationship that works for you and gives you what you need rather than cling to a relationship that doesn’t. Many people remain unable to leave unhealthy relationships. Instead, they use all of their energies to prop up a sagging relationship. Life is too short to spend the rest of your life “working at” making it work. Relationships should enhance your journey. One shouldn’t give up their journey in order to take on someone else’s.

It’s unfortunate, but many people do not decide where they are going, and then seek out others who are on a similar path in order to see where you might fit together. Instead, they find a person, and try to fit a person into their path. And that only works if you are lucky enough to find someone on a similar path as yours.

Just like in a partnership, relationship is between individuals (couple) that is characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility, for the achievement of a specified goal. That goal is ensuring individual preference and interest are always met or seen to be met.
Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by LewisO: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sure love is symbiotic. It's like a partnership, where individual interest should be met or it foundation becomes shaky. The reality about relationships is that when things are no longer mutually beneficial, it may be time to move on. If one or both people remain unfulfilled, it is simply healthier to find a relationship that works for you and gives you what you need rather than cling to a relationship that doesn’t. Many people remain unable to leave unhealthy relationships. Instead, they use all of their energies to prop up a sagging relationship. Life is too short to spend the rest of your life “working at” making it work. Relationships should enhance your journey. One shouldn’t give up their journey in order to take on someone else’s.

It’s unfortunate, but many people do not decide where they are going, and then seek out others who are on a similar path in order to see where you might fit together. Instead, they find a person, and try to fit a person into their path. And that only works if you are lucky enough to find someone on a similar path as yours.

Just like in a partnership, relationship is between individuals (couple) that is characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility, for the achievement of a specified goal. That goal is ensuring individual preference and interest are always met or seen to be met.
[size=14pt]Sometimes ago a co-senior doctor ones told me as excuses in the bedroom go, a headache is usually a woman's first choice, but it's certainly not the only one.

Nearly 40 per cent of women have lied about being on their period to get out of doing something, from sport to sex, the ‘time of the month’ is used as excuse for avoiding a variety of activities.

Who knows if she's lying to the guy because they lie a lot. undecided

But since she said she's coming over if their relationship is very understanding between the both of them, i would have like him letting her come over, comfort her, have her sit down and give her a massage or give her a warm hug. Even a comforting arm rub might make her feel better and will at least show you care. wink

Lol... Or what do u see about that? smiley [/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) by PunkyOh(f): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Demented goat.

If you're going to lie, at least make it believable. Not like your're telling it to your friends on the rètard bus.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Matured Girls Keep Doing This Poo??? / Is This Possible? (photo) / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.