Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes (1465 Views)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Heartbreaking Photo Of Terminally Ill Couple Holding Hands Before Dying / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Calebosko(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
guys what do you have to say about this Heartbreaking photo of Syrian boy
protecting his little sister from air strikes
http:/// 8zzq0M

1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Kylez(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
cry embarassed
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Rexhenrex(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
lord please intervane the world is very cruel these photo is so touching
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by pinkguy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lolz the poor boy is just trying to protect his. LiTtle sister from islam ,I HAVE A DREAM one day islam will destory its own very soul its people
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
very romaticundecided
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ooh God,help restore Syria...I don watch front line in Syria one day,no be small thing oo
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Enoquin(f): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
That is a man right there!
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Sparrow13: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
I hope one day the will all shout
#NeverAgain
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by TIDDOLL(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
The War breez on as if the dust will never settle....If Only The heart of All can Be Like that of Kids..."PEACE WILL BE THE UNIVERSE MOTTO".
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Touching... God save us all from terrorism. Amen
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by ikechukz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Air strike and person still get time to snap picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by eagleeyez: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Calebosko:
guys what do you have to say about this Heartbreaking photo of Syrian boy
protecting his little sister from air strikes
http:/// 8zzq0M

Yes touching. But air strikes, really and the person snapping took the time and right pose to be uploaded on internet?

I hear!
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Francman(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2015
pinkguy:
Lolz the poor boy is just trying to protect his. LiTtle sister from islam ,I HAVE A DREAM one day islam will destory its own very soul its people
Wetin 'lolz' dey do there na?
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Vision4God: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2015
O God ds is touching! Hah
Its not funny. God pls strengthen & kip dem both
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Elkrypto(m): 2:54am On Mar 17, 2015
eagleeyez:

Yes touching. But air strikes, really and the person snapping took the time and right pose to be uploaded on internet?

I hear!

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes by Willl(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Heart pinching

(1) (Reply)

lol / Can Naija Babes Do Ds N Why Not? / Hilarious Screenshot Of A Msg A Guy Sent To His Girl (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.