Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,472 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why We Must Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must Vote For Buhari (504 Views)

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 / Why Igbos Must Vote For Rochas & Other APC Candidates In SE Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Vote For Buhari by agwu123(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari emergence at this material time is divinely orchestrated.

Buhari might not be the Messiah but he is the forerunner of the real Messiah that is to come to take Nigeria to the promised land.

Buhari like John the Baptist is to prepare the ground and clear the garbages that bad leadership over the years have created in Nigeria. Buhari's duty is to create the right atmosphere for the Nigerian's Messiah who is to come after Buhari to operate.

Like Moses in the bible, Buhari's duty is to set Nigerians free from the captivity of the Egyptians (our present self-serving and corrupt leaders) and lead us towards the promise land. A Joshua will come after Buhari who would take us into the promised land.

in view of the above, I counsel Nigerians to vote wisely come March 28, 2015
Re: Why We Must Vote For Buhari by CharliParker: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
EZIGBO NWAFOR IGBO KA MBU
I AM SOLIDLY BEHIND BUHARI.

IT IS TIME TO TELL GEJ THAT WE ARE WISE.

I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR

CHANGE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Vote For Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
CharliParker:

CHANGE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Eziokwu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
CharliParker:

CHANGE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

TruTalk. The masses have the power to hire and fire - Voting for Change will make them all situp.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Vote For Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
egift:

TruTalk. The masses have the power to hire and fire - Voting for Change will make them all situp.
This is What d Dollarised Robots don't knw

D likes of barcanista, Mogidi, blacktechnology, Ngwake, temitemi1, tit....

I didn't mention anyone ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Politics & Symbols!!! / What to expect after March 28…By Simon Kolawole / News Flash: Jobless Youths Collecting Their Inec Alawi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.