Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Cipm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cipm (5870 Views)

Cipm Result / Calling All Cipm Students! / How Can One Become A Non-professional Cipm Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm by dupsyl: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
@yemmyight,

Please i need your urgent advice on this, i am a recent graduate of Mass-Communication, but i want to pusue a career in H.R. I started CIPM while i was in school, wrote foundation 1 and 2 and passed. I am to move to intermediate 1 but i am trying to avoid it cos of the calculations involved. I applied for an exemption with my Diploma results in NIPR, to start from Intermediate 2 but was told to still start from intermediate 1 that the qualification i provided did not meet up. Now i am thinking of waiting for my school results, then re-apply for another exemption with my School results and my NIPR results so i can write the August diet, i believe with this, i will be told to start from PE1 based on the Qualification stated in the Brochure.Am i right. please advice. Thank you
Re: Cipm by geebees: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
I am a member of CIPM. U do not have to run from calculation, all u need is practice more. Why dont u take on the challenge and have the course done while u r waiting for ur results. What is the guarantee that u will still be exempted from the course even after ur result especially with your background.

U can check their website cipmnigeria.org.

Hope this helps.
Re: Cipm by dupsyl: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
@geebees,

Thank you so much for the reply. If i may ask, what stage are you? Thanks
Re: Cipm by geebees: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
Am not in any stage, am a full Member i didnt write the exams when i applied back then. because of my work experience and degrees attained.
Re: Cipm by dupsyl: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
@geebees,

it is so good to hear that, and thank you for the replies. but as far as i know, if you have a first degree you are entitled to exemptions. i already made enquiries from the institute for my position and was told if i av my first degree with a pro course then i mite be given exemption to start from PE1. i will wait since my sch results will be out in a couple of weeks, and i just apply for the August diet.
Thank you once again, and congratulations, i wish you the very best. i should learn from you things on Human resource, i hope you will be willing to share. God bless you, and looking forward to seeing more of you on Nairaland, and also sharing more thots with you. Cheers
Re: Cipm by TCann(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
@dupsyl,

I appreciate ur drive to build a career along HRM line,am equally interested in doing what you ve embarked on,i mean the CIPM exams,I am a 2008 theatre Arts graduate and I happen to love HR more than acting thus I want to write CIPM exams and possibly do an MBA later but i need to evaluate what I'm about entering into,i mean checking out the syllabus and knowing whether I can get a tuition house to prep 4 d exams,things like that.pls if u or anybody in this forum can send to me a soft copy of the syllabus,i'l really love it.my email is [toni.cann@gmail.com] AND again i think it will be nice if we can maintain this tread to help ourselves thru the rigour of our career growth,thanks.
Re: Cipm by dupsyl: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2009
Hi,

You can go to their office at Alausa, CIPM Avenue, Secretariat, Alausa. but in the mean time you can check their website www.cipmnigeria.org. I hope this helps. I wish you the very best, and hope to see you at the top.
Re: Cipm by chy(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
i think you will have to start from intermediate 11
you will only be exempted from intermediate 11 if
have a MA degree Hope it helps
Re: Cipm by pioneer: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2014
For your CIPM/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cipm by Mattex001(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
The Registrar/Chief Executive Officer Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria CIPM House, 1 CIPM Avenue, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opp. Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. P. O. Box 5412, Marina, Lagos. Tel: 08105588421 Membership Helpline: 08023385269, 08157184670 E-mail: membership@cipmnigeria.org info@cipmnigeria.org Website: www.cipmnigeria.org

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? / HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT / Benefits Of Being A Red Cross Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.