Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Calling All Cipm Students! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Calling All Cipm Students! (6444 Views)

Cipm Result / How Can One Become A Non-professional Cipm Member / Cipm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Cipm Students! by cloud7: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2009
The just conclued CIPM exam has come and gone! But the echoes and memories are still blowing in my subconscious mind if I did well or not! Well, its left for God and the examiners to deciede.
Lets us use this medium to share our experience! God Bless!!!!
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by niyiadewoy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
My Guy ,
The exam was all practical o. Nobody knows what they might score. Anyway, we thank GOD.
Cheers
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by cassidynca(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
Thanks my broda . I have really been very busy with my job that it has not given me the time to write the CIPM exam . Also the last time i wanted to, it coincided with the period i was writing my MBA exams. I really will lilke to write the next one which i hope comes up next year February.
Please can you elucidate on how the exam looks like and one's expectation in the exam. Your urgent and objective as well as indept response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by cloud7: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Cassidy, What Level of the exam are you likely to write? Let me know so i can contribute. in any case, The exams questions are mostly situational.One need to follow the syllabus so as to cover the relavant areas.
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by babybird82(f): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
Pls, i wish to enrol for d feb diet. I av a B.Sc in chemistry n believe i shld start @ intermediate 1.
Can some1 pls enligten me on how to go abt gettin d exemption form and documents 2 submit. Also must one av concluded nysc to be legible.
I will appreciate a concise info on wat to do and advice is also welcomed.
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by MyPeace(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
submitted my form yesterday, hope to write the Feb 2010 diet.  Pls can anyone throw light on the past questions.  l will be starting from Intermediate 11

cloud7:

Cassidy, What Level of the exam are you likely to write? Let me know so i can contribute. in any case, The exams questions are mostly situational.One need to follow the syllabus so as to cover the relavant areas.

pls can u help with the past questions?
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by larryx1: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
Checked my PE1 results and i passed to the glory of God, but men it was just the grace of God,
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by Andyjoy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
Hello landers,

I intend to write intermediate II in Feb, 2009. My challenge is dat i don't hv time for lectures cos of my job. I hv actually postponed it for a long time cos of it and i decided dt i must do it in Feb, Infact i hv registered already. Please I need someone to help me wt past questions and adviced on where i can do parttime lectures arround Ikeja to help me prepare.

Awaiting ur responses. Please keep them coming.
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by clem2love(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2009
hELLO GUYS,

WHEN NEXT WILL CIPM DO THERE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM AGAIN?
I WAS ONE OF THE BEST FOUR FOR THE LAST YEAR EDITION AND I STILL DONT WANT TO GIVE UP.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHEN PLEASE AND PLEASE HELP SEND TEXT TO ME ON:08026265610

FREE NIGHT CALL ON 08063616653

Thanks
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by pioneer: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2014
For your CIPM/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by Maya2pretty(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
babybird82: Pls, i wish to enrol for d feb diet. I av a B.Sc in chemistry n believe i shld start @ intermediate 1.
Can some1 pls enligten me on how to go abt gettin d exemption form and documents 2 submit. Also must one av concluded nysc to be legible.
I will appreciate a concise info on wat to do and advice is also welcomed.
me too embarassed
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Maya2pretty:
me too embarassed
You can now register, pay for your exemptions/dues online. Visit their website www.cipmnigeria.org

@piooner, please I currently need info on the structure of their exams and the difficulty level and maybe any clue on ways of passing their exams.
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by careersap: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
HI Guys! Reinvent your Career with SAP HR 30k only!!!
Take advantage of our xtra discount on our personalized 2-day End User SAP-HR-training Lagos(29th & 30th Nov 2014) and PH! View our promo at www.dealdey.com, and our websit @ www.careerSap.com
Satisfaction guanteed or money back!

CareeSap Int.
Re: Calling All Cipm Students! by ogedanny: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Pass Your Professional Exam

[img]http://www.britishcouncil.or.tz/sites/britishcouncil.tz2/files/styles/bc-590x332/public/professional_exams_tanzania.jpg?itok=WCJaWvAJ[/img]

Download Exam Materials for Free, Share Syllabus and Past Questions
ICAN, CIPM, ACCA, CISA, PMP, Oracle, CCNA, + More

Click Here: http://examnigeria.com/register/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help / Boss To Staff Relationship; The Opportunist - Bamisepeters' Blog / Mechanical Eng,chemical Eng Or Elect Elect???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.