Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? (44191 Views)

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by ifydio(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
whatt!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Original Black.....
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by daimsy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
olaxco2f:
Holy gini?

nothing!
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Wizlove(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nna see piki,commot joor u too fine.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by mastercee(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yustash001:
If the mother and the father are africans....then what do you expect?...

Senseless post
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by saintbeckie(f): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chei!!! God forbid bad thing,dat must be the Devil.... cheesy grin ;

In need of original stone coated roofing tiles?

Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by tracyorez(f): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy Very cute kid hun! cheesy
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by djeezy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
dljbd1:

That's if you see him in the middle of the night grin
ahahaha u wicked o. This na wettin dem dey call burnt offering. I go give am back to God.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Black is beauriful
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
daimsy:
holy pirate!!!!! shocked

warrris this

hmmmm there's God oo
Haha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
ellahzy:
Ah ah, OP u wan give me heart attack? ? cheesy
no get heart attack abeg.

on other matter can I know you outside NL please
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by somtoto(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
caesaraba:

Yes o. Soak in one drum of bleaching cream for 3 days and hang out to dry for 30 mins. Lol.
nawa oooo he don't turn cloth wet dey dae hang......bros I fear u chai
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by somtoto(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
caesaraba:

Yes o. Soak in one drum of bleaching cream for 3 days and hang out to dry for 30 mins. Lol.
nawa oooo he don' turn cloth wet dey dae hang......bros I fear u chai
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by UjSizzle(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whoa. Never seen a black doll cheesy
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by ellahzy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mcquine:

no get heart attack abeg.

on other matter can I know you outside NL please

follow me on instagram
#mySignature
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by luckyman1010(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] nothing do d boy,its a prove of black African shikena.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Assignment number one BLEACHING!!!
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lool u fear sailors abi?

daimsy:
nothing!
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
ellahzy:

follow me on instagram
#mySignature
will do just that I hope you'll return the favor. So how do i get a number or a bb pin not here on NL
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by wadremremmy: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wetin be this,
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by ellahzy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mcquine:

will do just that I hope you'll return the favor. So how do i get a number or a bb pin not here on NL

sorry, but i cant put that here.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
ellahzy:

sorry, but i cant put that here.
I know that, that's why I said not here I already sent you a request on instagram I'll comment on your pic with my number I hope that's OK by you.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by ellahzy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote
author=Mcquine post=31712844]
I know that, that's why I said not here I already sent you a request on
instagram I'll comment on your pic with my number I hope that's OK by
you.[/quote]

ok, i'll check later.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
ellahzy:

ok, i'll check later.
alright then. by the way what's your real name?
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Muzikluva(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Diz one na agent of darkness o grin cheesy
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by sonofspada(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
There is God oo
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by crackhouse(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
This one na new specie of human being
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
djeezy:
lipsrsealed pikin that will be giving you nightmare. You wake up in the middle of d night and run away forgetting the kid is yours. cheesy

grin wicked
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by williamspaul22(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will question my wife over nd over again to knw if am d real father of d baby. Maybe demon or d devil himself came to my house to impregnate my wife for me.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by doreenvee(f): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will soak him/her/it in hot-bleached water for one year. If nothing happens, I will sacrifice him to the gods . undecided
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by chuksmad(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Which one be black albino? The baby dark no be small.

Do you want to learn how to design website on your own, visit www.prislaw.com for more details.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by itsValo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
icebebe:
We will give ma mother to takecare of him.
ayaf seen ma wife **wife material**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wande Coal Looks Fatter In New Photos; Fans Call Him Father Xmas / Regina Daniels Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit / Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.