Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? (44177 Views)

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Kimikazi2: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
umarionation:
Mehn no b. Small tin this life full of wonders
This can't be real.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by kinibigdeal(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
icebebe:
We will give ma mother to takecare of him.

that should be her not him
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by publicenemy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
am0s:
cute baby

Oboy wetin dey worry u na?
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Xyge(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
"Pikin-in-black"...
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by olawaleroc: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahn ahn. that no be Idi Amin pikin?
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Margauxluv(f): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
searching4love:

Mumu biitch

kk .hv been noticed...so nw cn you hv some rest..
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Margauxluv(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
searching4love:

Mumu biitch

kk U.hv been noticed...so nw cn you hv some rest..
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by adorablepepple(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesu mi oooo,op next time say graphic pics n imply that viewers discretion is advised.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Margauxluv(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
lieutAliyu:

Happy Birthday to you...you are really special!!!you wanna know why?55EOB167,lest i forget i got a gift for you...

lol...guy man..
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by bumtos(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin I will run comot from home oo
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by modskiller(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Argh, May evil not befall us ooo.[size=40pt]Argh, May evil not befall us ooo.[/size]Argh, May evil not befall us ooo.
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by R0ckefeller: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
mrbillz:
This is nowhere shining undecided
ok black and dull
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by femo86(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
I haff laff taya....
Mai belle dey painin me....
Mai eyes is cryyin....
Chai....iyaf die oooo!!!!

Fine sexy black boy
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Yustash001(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
mastercee:

Senseless post
mumu...everybody is entitle to his/her opinion....you don't have to tag my post as senseless...
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by davidmoyes(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
This one na burnt offering o
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by am0s(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
publicenemy:

Oboy wetin dey worry u na?
public enemy
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by tottinova: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2015
make una live this pikin, he is just dark black in complexion. (shadow)
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by RealBarney(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2015
OGHENE!And don't be surprised if his mum is very fair via bleaching.. Someone call that crazy girl who posted here before and after bleaching photo to let her see and know thats gene can't be changed by bleaching!
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Yustash001:
If the mother and the father are africans....then what do you expect?...
Who is this ba5tard?
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Yustash001(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Who is this ba5tard?
na you be baztard....werey...
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Yustash001:
na you be baztard....werey...
I think I have ur brain here with me..... U shld come get it cos u need it.... ORUWE
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by judedwriter(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Chisos!!! shocked
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Yustash001(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I think I have ur brain here with me..... U shld come get it cos u need it.... ORUWE
oponu ayirada.....your brain is under the sole of your sole......
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yustash001:
oponu ayirada.....your brain is under the sole of your sole......
agbaya
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by Yustash001(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
agbaya
Lol...
Re: Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? by mployer(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
UjSizzle:
Whoa. Never seen a black doll cheesy

cheesy

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Yvonne Jegede Is Engaged To Abounce Kunle Fawole (Photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.