Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

21Savagw's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21Savagw's Profile / 21Savagw's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) by 21Savagw: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Get your shit_ together NL, already saw the video like 69 years ago...Chimanda is great at twisting prompts with unnecessary metaphors...Saying Racist Politically incorrect Statements doesn't necessarily make you a bad president in the making.

Although Trump really is suspect.

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:
Hazard injured

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
homesteady:

From your last post, I can confirm I'm discussing with a clown grin

I hope you know that growth hormone is also secreted in your body?
Messi was injected with it because maybe his pituitary gland wasn't secreting enough! The synthetic GH is exactly like the natural one, and he wouldn't be pumped full with it because it would cause more damage!

Google Chika Amalaha.

Go and take a shower, last time I checked, the prompt was, Did Messi gain his talents through Drugs and the answer is blatant...YES!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Yet Haterz claim United is parking Bus under JM!

You have brought great shame on your club, country and username.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Spy360:
As a Synthetic Organic/Pharmaceutical Chemist, brother I know.

Hormones are part of our biochemical make up, they can be given as 'supplements' not as drugs. Our bodies don't produce drugs.

Now that you have been educated by me, say yessa. sad

as the youngest child of Russell Simmons, I drive a Ferrari and went to Harvard University to study Sports science and nutrition so my opinion weighs heavier than yours.

Talk is cheap, because you claim to be a chemist, does it mean you are one?

HGH can be given as supplements, I hope you are aware you need drugs to alter the body if it hopes to accept The "supplements"...Mr. Bathroom chemist...Meth cooker.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
homesteady:

So you think Messi is the only footballer that used growth hormone?
Do you have any idea of how strict sports regulating bodies are concerning drugs? Any enhancing drug attracts serious sanctions! During Commonwealth games, was one of our weightlifters not dethroned just because according to her coach she drank Zobo?

Last I checked, None of my weightlifters was dethroned for Zobo and what's zobo is that some kind of alcohol?

So you think it's coincidence the 4th greatest active soccer player in the world just happens to be pumped full with Drugs?

HGH helped Messi's talents just because FIFA doesn't regulate it doesn't mean It's cool.
Foreign Affairs / Re: I’m A Muslim, A Woman And An Immigrant. I Voted For Trump. by 21Savagw: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Speak for yourself. Here is one American that doesn't vote for him. Remember that he doesn't have a mandate. The popular votes went for Hillary though Trump wins the election through the electoral votes. I wish him luck because he will need it. Remember that more Americans voted for Hillary.

Last time I checked, The popular vote doesn't get you elected cheesy...It's just ignorant when small kids like Seun Already prophesying the president to fail, no wonder their country is a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Literature / Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by 21Savagw: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Just Shut the fvck up and get out of my country...New York could use one less Idiot...Buhari asslicker.

36 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: I’m A Muslim, A Woman And An Immigrant. I Voted For Trump. by 21Savagw: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:
Yes, he will be a terrible president, for America and the world.

Go take a shower, ignorAnt boy.

Trump will go down as one of the best presidents this century...We Americans are hopeful for the future and are firmly behind him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
obixcel:
Just look at how they're complaining about the same system they benefited from. The electoral college dat ensured Obama served 2 terms in Office. Oh because dis time their candidate lost and Trump won and so it's time to get rid of it? grin

That's how tolerant Liberals are cheesy.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Spy360:

You are just exhibiting gross ignorance. So growth hormone made Messi a talented footballer. Maybe you could have been given some so you can at least have sense.

And for the records, hormones are not drugs.

Yes, it's blatant, his Skills got a boost from HGH Drugs. Hormones aren't drugs WTF, HGH pills alter the body's chemistry, and the basic definition of drugs is anything that changes the body's interaction so what college did you go to, did you even have a privilege of attending one?

Bruh, Hold your L like a champ.
Sports / Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by 21Savagw: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
The linesman that allowed Mikel to score the 2nd goal...He a real MVP for that.

136 Likes 12 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by 21Savagw: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
I like that, all these celebrities that get power drunk need to be toned down once In a while.

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Chelsea boys be repping

Well, you can post this comment at their thread as well as defecting to them.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Appleyard:

Remembered when I talked about the undemocratic uselessness of the EC system early this year here on this thread? Now, am being vindicated. By this system, America was never a true democracy.

Take a seat,the electoral college is fair and good. It's a great way of combating voting fraud if nothing else...

6 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by 21Savagw: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Neymar dribbles 5 defenders and it's a GOOOOOOAAAAALLLL.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by 21Savagw: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
RONALDOOOOOO...GOOOOOAAALLL
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Spy360:
It is by hardwork and competitiveness that Ronaldo stands on the same podium with Messi. Based on natural talent, he is no where near.

In otherwords, Ronaldo works his head off, Messi does it naturally.

Soooooooooo Using Human Growth Hormones aka Using Drugs is considered Natural?...Fvck outta here with that logic.

Ronaldo trumps Messi anytime.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2016
I hope Moses or Alonso gets A lovetap that puts him out for a month...Cuntes formation don't stand a chance without him or Alonso.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
This thread is the HQ central for boring useless arguments...What a piece of shìt.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Batman is powerful but Superman pass am.

Say no to weed.

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Griezman won't be coming anywhere.

1. Mourinho will get fired.

2. The new manager will make Signing a RW is priority and Griezman plays more of a shadow striker or inside forward.

3. Rashford will find a surge of form in the later half of the season, enough to make him lead our offense line.

4. I doubt we will be able to afford him after The Di Maria and Pogba stunts...the board would be less likely to open their treasury again.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

MAKE CHELSHÌT USELESS AGAIN.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Spy360:

A playmaker is who the coach chooses to build his team around. So every team should have one unless you have Dumb and Dumber as coach.

Keep dancing round the prompt, is Mata our playmaker? is it Pogba? Bros you no know ball. Whom exactly is world class in our team that we build our play around? Mtcheew.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 5:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Pm me and I will send a good wine to you in school. I know about you college students and alcohol. It's gonna be coded or I can give you a rain check to get it. Make sure you don't drink and drive. DUI is a very serious offense in MD

Student-athlete on Scholarships, Don't drink except summer or socially smiley

My friend of Turkish Immigrants parents whoms Muslim voted Trump...Soo much for the minorities and Muslims hating Trump.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

All of a sudden, Zlatantime, PoooGback, Martial, Rashford, Nikki Minaj, Bailly, are all poo. You mean no manager can achieve with these guys? Wonderful revelation.

Keep twisting my words, all the top teams have a playmaker, who can you say with conviction is a worldclass playmaker in the squad and dont bring up mata
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Their sanchez or whatever is called is out and its not even february yet? cheesy cheesy cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
sod09:
chai
I give up on u
D gp of ur stupidity is first class... So all d players, the most expensive squad u parading are nothing
Shame on u plastic fan... U just confirmed u know nothing bout ur blackberry club
Even lana1 can't say all these shit
See useless excuses
Ibra ur god is not good
Dab king
Rooney
Martial
Rashford
In short u a disgrace to Man Utd community

You my Niggs is a very dumb goat. I said playmaker, i didnt mention squad, Ibra is a quality finisher so is martial and young rashford? a playmaker?

Keep twisting my words out of contest...Mumuu.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2016
The democrats don't sound so sure.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Like I said, here for the food and women...Countdown.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2016
As of now, Trump leading 40 thousand to Hilary 16, seems he got new Hampshire, nice
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I have no problem with that.

You a wise man, hopefully you live long enough to see your Sons in law sharing blunts with you cheesy

Man, Chilling in school till 11pm for the watch party, Strictly there for the food and of course women cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.